Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 52. (Read 57324 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Exchange space is very competitive now. Volume is bigger issues. What are you planning to generate more volume on exchange? 

Good question, why do we need yet another exchange?

A good question indeed. Fiat gateway is one answer but most new exchanges never take off. Everyone wants to be a second binance but most fail.
Besides offering a fiat gateway, the Ternion Exchange is licensed, it offers segregated accounts, low spreads, convenient commission fees and excellent customer support.
copper member
Exchange space is very competitive now. Volume is bigger issues. What are you planning to generate more volume on exchange? 
By providing required and missing in other crypto exchanges infrastructure and holding an EU crypto license we allow both institutional and traditional clients to securely trade on our Exchange. Credibility will bring us clients and thus will help generate more trading volume.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
How many employees are there in your Company?
Hi, we have currently 18 employees. You can check them out on our website when you scroll down to 'Team' section.

Do you actually need so many employees at this point or is it mostly about the customer support and you have a lot of people from different countries with different languages? How many are working on critical things like security/coding?
There are 12 employees working on security and coding. Other employees are responsible for public outreach, partners relations, content creation, design, sales, community engagement, as well as customer support.

That's a good number of people working on the most relevant aspect of this project. Hope you can make some great progress.

With regards to development progress, can you tell us the percentage status of its completion? Is it already more 50 percent complete?
copper member
I see somebody from the team is here answering question, thats good.

Could you tell how many vendors are you planning to have at launch? Or when do you expect to start processing the first payments?

Our Ternion Payment Processor is expected to be launched in 2019. We will disclose more details as the time goes. At the moment, we are focused on the Exchange.
copper member
Does TRN also share some of the trading fees? Similar to NEON/NEX token?
TRN can be used to pay for trading fees, and other fees incurred on the platform.
copper member
What is the plan for which currencies you will have on the exchange? Are you planning on having certain requirements that have to be met, or will you allow most coins onto the exchange? I'm just curious what the listing process will be like.
Any project that is in the middle of an ICO or has finished it can apply to get its tokens listed on our Exchange by sending us a request at [email protected]. Each project will be evaluated individually. We charge a fee for the listing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
If we look at the script and plans of the Team, it seems to be really 1/3 of their work already applied, with the Team that looks professional, in large numbers and good distribution of tasks, I believe until Q1 / 2019 is above half of work done

What script you mean? Their code on Github? Van you provide link please? Does they have mvp or demo version of exchange already?

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.
But trades are not running. It is also natural not to make a deposit and withdrawal.

my.ternion.exchange

So this is just a demo version? But by their roadmap "exchange launch" between Q2 and Q3 this year (2018). May be they just still dont have volume?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
How does that Ternion Payment thing work? For some reason they make it sound easier than I think it is. I mean in practice. With counter-party and currency risk as well as anti-money laundry regulations.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If we look at the script and plans of the Team, it seems to be really 1/3 of their work already applied, with the Team that looks professional, in large numbers and good distribution of tasks, I believe until Q1 / 2019 is above half of work done

What script you mean? Their code on Github? Van you provide link please? Does they have mvp or demo version of exchange already?

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.
But trades are not running. It is also natural not to make a deposit and withdrawal.

my.ternion.exchange
Presence of MVP distinguishes this project from 80% of current ICO projects that have nothing, I suppose what this domain address will be used when exchange will be launch too?

Yes, that's a good sign. Most projects are months away from having a demo or MVP.
You are right, they created a wonderful MVP - the plan seems to be similar to Binance. Also I like this idea - with the help of this hybrid exchange will be infusions of new investors through fiat money, I am sure volumes at this exchange will grow too.

Planning quite bold, really, however, very close to reality and without fantasies, executable. I still have questions about KYC for Investors, they do not talk about the obligatoriness, but the sending of documents is already applicable, are there deadlines for approval, or is it dispensable?
I think is one of the most diffciult markets in crypto to start with a project.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.

my.ternion.exchange
well then there is already a demo version of the exchange even if not yet working, it means that the team is working hard, i do not think the token burn will last forever at some point, limit will stop...
Activity: 686

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.

my.ternion.exchange
Presence of MVP distinguishes this project from 80% of current ICO projects that have nothing, I suppose what this domain address will be used when exchange will be launch too?

Yes, that's a good sign. Most projects are months away from having a demo or MVP.
You are right, they created a wonderful MVP - the plan seems to be similar to Binance. Also I like this idea - with the help of this hybrid exchange will be infusions of new investors through fiat money, I am sure volumes at this exchange will grow too.

Planning quite bold, really, however, very close to reality and without fantasies, executable. I still have questions about KYC for Investors, they do not talk about the obligatoriness, but the sending of documents is already applicable, are there deadlines for approval, or is it dispensable?
Activity: 462
yet another exchange is popping up from the dark Oo"

how many exchanges does the cryptocommunity need???

as much as domain and hosting sold out, maybe?
with lot of exchange, there will be good for stable price of coin/token.

better to have a couple of exchanges with lots of liquidity than 1000s with hardly any. But this will solve itself over time.

Competition is not bad, otherwise just a couple of exchanged will control the whole market, which is not good for many reasons.
Indeed, I think that at least for users competition is always the best option because that forces exchanges to improve.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

better to have a couple of exchanges with lots of liquidity than 1000s with hardly any. But this will solve itself over time.

Competition is not bad, otherwise just a couple of exchanged will control the whole market, which is not good for many reasons.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hmm, a demo which I have to run locally, not the best.
I would prefer a 100 % webbased solution for many reasons.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is there any rewards for holding tokens to Ternion platform?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
the idea of ​​the project seems good and is also well structured with a well-designed roadmap, it will be strict about the kyc in order to use the exchange?...

It would be ideal if they don't implement KYC procedure but I guess its a case to case basis for Countries with strict regulations requiring KYC to its customers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

my.ternion.exchange

Activity: 616
If ternion finally reach the goal to add a fiat gateway on the ternion exchange, I think it could bring an incredible value. It’s something that many exchanges try to add and it’s rally a big feature for a lot of exchange users.

I think this fiat gateway feature of Ternion would be its key advantage over other exchanges, effectively eliminating some hassles of crypto-fiat and vice versa transactions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
To access the exchange user need to download the setup and run it locally?

Where did you find this? That would be a real UX burden
Pages:
Jump to: