Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 63. (Read 57324 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello
I want to know something
Where are u based?
I mean jurisdiction
Hello there, our company is registered in Estonia.
copper member
what will happen with unsold token?
Any unsold tokens will be destroyed.
copper member
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Wallet will be after the ICO. It will be at first available for mobile, then on desktops.

Staking in perspective can be developed, but it will take more time due to the complexity.
copper member
Please tell me - Which crypto I can hold in your own wallet?  ETH, BTC - What else?
You can hold in your wallet everything that will be traded on the Ternion Exchange.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
GOOD DAY!
Quite a promising project, I advise you to look at it!  Roll Eyes
copper member
What wallets can I use when working with the project?  Smiley
We can use any erc20 wallet only or any else?
You can use any ERC20 wallet for the TRN tokens.
Activity: 14
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the project, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it's important that the business succeeds.
Activity: 3
Hello
I want to know something
Where are u based?
I mean jurisdiction
Activity: 126
This project is very well-planned, Ternion has even had the Planning of any problems they will face, keep to give notice about developments, I believe this project will be a great success.
Activity: 28
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
copper member
Activity: 353
what will happen with unsold token?
copper member
Hello  Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it is started by admin of this forum so that I will keep this under my watch list before take any action.
Hi, the TRN is a utility token positioned to grant users access to a variety of benefits within the
Ternion Ecosystem. You can use it to pay commission and trading fees, you can find more ways you can use the TRN in our Whitepaper.
Activity: 70
Me neither, although I registered on time and according to the instructions..Is there anyone I can check it with? I didn't see and support email on the exchangedrop site
copper member
what does mean abbreviation in the name of project? cant find the answer 😅i like it btw
Ternion means a triad, and due to three components of our ecosystem we find the name to be suitable for the substance of the project. However, we use abbreviation TRN for a Ternion token.
copper member
Do you have any restrictions for the participant?
and can i see a road map?
Residents of the People’s Republic of China and the Republic of Singapore, as well as residents of the United States of America who are not accredited investors, are prohibited from purchasing, selling or performing any other kind of transactions with Ternion tokens. You can see the road map on our website.
Activity: 14
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Activity: 198
Hi) I want to ask you about two moments)
Which currencies you accept for Investments?
What about partnerships with exchanges?
I think it's very important as for me
Firstly Ternion is itself a exchange .I am not sure it will be listed on external exchanges
You can invest /Buy TRN with ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH and the min is $100
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
The Ternion project is becoming more popular day by day, so glad to see the progress. The idea is very interesting and will surely benefit all mankind! So grateful to be here.
Activity: 3
Great business among many! The plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This business is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.
Activity: 44
what does mean abbreviation in the name of project? cant find the answer 😅i like it btw
Pages:
Jump to: