Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 67. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
If Ternion really get the license of the bank then it will be great success!
But that is very difficult for crypto, currently Crypto transaction with the bank in exchange for Crypto-fiat official, I know there is no precedent.
Hope you can do it and I will wait to see some concrete evidence.
Then ... invest !!!
Activity: 224
hi everyone. admin how much have you already sold coins at the moment? and what is soft cap?
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
when you plan to list to any exchange?
Once the Ternion Exchange is live, we shall be listed there. Our Exchange is the priority and the base inhouse solution for the token.
copper member
If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can not afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on idea.
Two new partnership are going to be announced this week. Check our social media for updates!
copper member
If you have good people, you have the enthusiastic support of every individual to use your product, you have prepared well. Having a good way of marketing, they will have sympathy with the company and the company's products, which is very beneficial to the project. How did you spread the word? Is it enough to attract users of your Ternion products?
We use events to spread the word around. As well as open minded collaboration with many other projects (which we are doing right now as well). And of course the higher the level of support the more willingness for anyone to use the services again. And we are exactly looking forward to that.
copper member

Why do not you change the amount of fees on the site? Smiley or do not invest?  Smiley

you give me answer  Huh
Its being updated once per 3 days, as we are calculating the token sale progress and making sure that everything is on point.
copper member
Aside from BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DASH, XPR, ZEC, what are the other ways you plan to add as payment in buying Ternion (TRN) tokens in the future?
We are working on adding payments via credit card and SEPA payments at the moment.
copper member
Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody can't talk me, what is it, may be somebody can help me to open eyes?
Hi there, just wait for Ternion Education and you will get your answers!
copper member
i repeat my question:

What is the probability that the tokens will go to the stock exchange before December?

Hey,

Stock exchanges are where company shares are quotes. Nasdaq & S&P, for instance.

Ternion Tokens shall be listed on the exchange when the exchange is fully live.
Trading will start after the end of the ICO.
copper member
Ternion also provides individual customer support managers to make the usage of Ternion products as efficient and smooth as possible.

Do they really have 24\7 multi-support with different languages e.g., English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian?
Yes, we do have 24/7 support. Currently, or support is only in English and Russian. But once the exchange goes live, more languages will be added  Smiley

And when it's going live? Do you have dates?

Hey, the public beta is planned to launch in mid-September. The full version of the exchange and margin trading will be up in November.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
thank you for all the opportunities that have been given to me about this amazing program and I fully support this program to continue to grow and achieve success in the future and reach the target
I see that this project is promising and many investors are interested in joining the project, hopefully everything can run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
thank you for all the opportunities that have been given to me about this amazing program and I fully support this program to continue to grow and achieve success in the future and reach the target
Activity: 13
Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody can't talk me, what is it, may be somebody can help me to open eyes?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Nice project that has great progress every day and will be successful no doubt at all. Please take a time to participate in the development of the project. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages. I wish the project further growth and achievement of the set tasks. Ternion will great success
Activity: 280
Aside from BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DASH, XPR, ZEC, what are the other ways you plan to add as payment in buying Ternion (TRN) tokens in the future?
Activity: 224
when you plan to list to any exchange?
copper member

In which case is KYC required?
KYC is required when purchasing the tokens.

Discounts are based on purchase amount:
0 - 10 000$ - 10%
10 000$ - 50 000% - 30%
50 000 - 125 0000 - 50%
125 000 and higher - 80%
Activity: 17
If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can not afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on idea.
Activity: 57
username Bitcointalk : kesit77
Write a review for the project! Recommend to your friends in facebook : https://www.facebook.com/parikesit1
Twitter Subscribe to official account, username  : @kesit2
Link Profil Youtube Subscribe to the official Channel :  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10SPXt3nMctXbwi3gDTwUg
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hurry up, what are you waiting for. Ternion is great project. And this is good idea to contribute with them. The project is developing very good. The concept on this site is such a good, clear information. I am interested in this project. I recommend this project to my friends to invest. So, I'm sure Ternion will always to be successful soon. Good luck team!
I certainly can not guarantee with such confidence that the project will really be successful, but this concept I also really liked!If the team is truly able to create such a secure and diverse exchange platform, then we will be able to manage our assets with reliability and convenience.
Pages:
Jump to: