Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 65. (Read 57324 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hey
Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
We are already listed on couple of platforms, such as icobench, icomarks, newsbtc, trackico, icolink and so on. In the near future, we are going to get listed on more platforms.
copper member
When will you run KYC?
How long will the test take place?
Once you purchased TRN tokens, you can already apply for KYC. The KYC procedure will take up to 48 hours.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
 Wink I think that this project has future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us. 
copper member

How long does KYC take?
After you purchased tokens, it takes up to 48 hours.
Activity: 27
Ternion a new Exchange is having a new concept? I have read, it seems like the service on offer is the same as the exchange more
Activity: 32
Hey
Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
Activity: 3
Hi! Are you planning to offer educational info(resources) for traders?
copper member
the project looks promising, the idea is relatively outstanding camparing to other projects in space, their team is solid. Great!! glad that i found out it early!!   
And we are glad to have you in our community   Smiley Smiley
copper member
Ternion is a Hybrid Exchange .The combined advantage of  DEX and CEX will result in a secure and efficient exchange.An Hybrid exchange like Ternion will be able to list and  many type of Cryptos and in large volume and resulting in high liquidity.
Also ,Ternion is a fully  licensed exchange  and most investors will feel safe trading or depositing funds
You are totally right. We believe that hybrid exchange is exactly the solution that the market currently needs. We also wanted to start clean and regulated from the first day to not have to deal with dirty laundry later on.
copper member
I read about this project, and it looks like this project has a great concept, they also always update the information about the project development, as well as to want to communicate with the community on the forums. Hopefully his network grew vast and growing.
  You are right. We are constantly updating our community members on what is happening and are trying to provide the best customer support we can.
Activity: 6
I think they are at around 1.5million currently, but they just have to reach the soft cap of 5 million and the exchange will be up then Roll Eyes
copper member
Hi guys. That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
We are very glad to hear such comments. Let's do it!  Shocked
Activity: 8
When will you run KYC?
How long will the test take place?
Activity: 8
these guys are best. The response time in the telegram group @ternionofficial is really fast.
Activity: 7

How long does KYC take?
Activity: 198
Ternion is a Hybrid Exchange .The combined advantage of  DEX and CEX will result in a secure and efficient exchange.An Hybrid exchange like Ternion will be able to list and  many type of Cryptos and in large volume and resulting in high liquidity.
Also ,Ternion is a fully  licensed exchange  and most investors will feel safe trading or depositing funds
Activity: 9
I read about this project, and it looks like this project has a great concept, they also always update the information about the project development, as well as to want to communicate with the community on the forums. Hopefully his network grew vast and growing.
Activity: 36
Hi guys. That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
copper member

Hello everyone, I'm new!
I want to invest in some kind of project, first vzlyad fell on Ternion. Impressively.
Can I get to know you better?
Hi there, welcome to Ternion community. You can find more information in our white paper available on the website: https://ternion.io/TernionWhitepaper_en.pdf.
copper member
which countries are promising for investment?
China is looking at us. And surprisingly, there are a lot of interest and purchases coming from Japan. We are communicating with London and Portugal as well.
Pages:
Jump to: