Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 66. (Read 57324 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi Team
Can we get Fiat to our Visa or Master Cards?
International wire transfer supports?
We are working on international wire. We will have them soon!
Fiat to MasterCard and visa - for sure.
Credit card w/d will be available.
copper member
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this plan. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
We are currently accepting BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DASH, XPR, ZEC and there is many more to come. We are currently working on credit card and SEPA payments.
copper member
hello team
how much the ICO price?
  TRN price is 3.23 USD, but you can buy it cheaper if you participate now. The Public Token Sale will go through 3 rounds, with a lower discount rate for each subsequent round. Find more info in our white paper.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this plan. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
copper member
Where can I find more info on your AML policies?
Hi, you can find it on our website https://ternion.io/aml, we have also partnered up with Zeus Protocol to verify ETH wallets and to ensure AML compliance.
copper member
Hi! Are you planning to offer educational info(resources) for traders?
Hi! We will definitely offer educational resources down the line.
copper member
What did you name it Ternion? Smiley
Ternion means a triad. And our ecosystem consists of 3 components: the exchange, the payment system and the liquidity fund.
copper member
hi everyone. admin how much have you already sold coins at the moment? and what is soft cap?
Hi! Soft Cap is 5m USD and we have sold tokens for almost 1.5M USD already.
Activity: 5

Hello everyone, I'm new!
I want to invest in some kind of project, first vzlyad fell on Ternion. Impressively.
Can I get to know you better?
copper member
Activity: 353
which countries are promising for investment?
Activity: 18

Ternion  Exchange holds a European Crypto trading license. Ternion is a fully regulated and licensed exchange and will follow standard Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules.
Please be aware that Estonian FIU  mandates the  compliance requirements under the AML directive  for the exchanges that not only deal  fiat to crypto but also the exchanges providing crypto to crypto trades

Thank you friend.

Are you from ternion team?
Activity: 198

Ternion  Exchange holds a European Crypto trading license. Ternion is a fully regulated and licensed exchange and will follow standard Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules.
Please be aware that Estonian FIU  mandates the  compliance requirements under the AML directive  for the exchanges that not only deal  fiat to crypto but also the exchanges providing crypto to crypto trades
Activity: 14
hello team
how much the ICO price?
Activity: 47
Hi Team
Can we get Fiat to our Visa or Master Cards?
International wire transfer supports?
Activity: 25
 Wink Very good project Ternion, and very worth it to gain much support, so that this project can be later expanded rapidly and a great success.
Activity: 204
Merit: 4
God bless
I hope you succeed! I'm with you! The project will be successful
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. The very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money.
Activity: 18
Activity: 22
What did you name it Ternion? Smiley
Activity: 28

Why do not you change the amount of fees on the site? Smiley or do not invest?  Smiley

you give me answer  Huh
Its being updated once per 3 days, as we are calculating the token sale progress and making sure that everything is on point.

do not miss a cent Smiley I believe that you will find a big investor!
Pages:
Jump to: