Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token - page 14. (Read 54864 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Has the team announced which exchanges the token will be on?

It's clearly written in FAQ, they will not focus on listing of coins if they will do only because of community interest. So I don't think there will be big exchange soon.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can somebody tell me where Rivetz Intl is actually based? Where is their Head Office?
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
Is there any abbouncement about listing of rivetz in any exchange? I guess the tokens are still not transferable but rivetz is a good project and collecting some tokens in the beginning after listing would be great  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I can't get my RVT token out from MyEtherWallet. It says, execution error, when I try to send tokens to other address.
Is this because of tokens are not published yet?, or am I doing something wrong?
I'm sorry, this is first time for me dealing with ERC20 token, and little bit confused.
You need a little bit if eth everytime you want to send something. So you should buy some eth so that you can pay the gas for your transaction. You can buy eth in exchange or use shapeshift.
Edit: i guess the token still locked until 23 sep.
Thank you for the reply! I have some ETH and ETC in my wallet so I think its not about gas problem. I will wait until 23 Sep. and see if I can transfer or not Cheesy Thanks!

Was it not clarified in the white paper or ico sale site about when the tokens would be transferable.
You must check this before investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
I can't get my RVT token out from MyEtherWallet. It says, execution error, when I try to send tokens to other address.
Is this because of tokens are not published yet?, or am I doing something wrong?
I'm sorry, this is first time for me dealing with ERC20 token, and little bit confused.
You need a little bit if eth everytime you want to send something. So you should buy some eth so that you can pay the gas for your transaction. You can buy eth in exchange or use shapeshift.
Thank you for the reply! I have some ETH and ETC in my wallet so I think its not about gas problem. I will wait until 23 Sep. and see if I can transfer or not Cheesy Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Has the team announced which exchanges the token will be on?
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Are RVT's unlocked.

Today I learned it's still locked. You have to wait for some more time unfortunately.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

So, on the site is not showing, what was the total value of ICO? What are the plans for listing in the exchange?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

You don't have enough ETH for gas. That's why your contract rejected everytime. Put some ETH to your wallet. Put at least 0.005 ETH so your transaction will be accepted.
Are RVT's unlocked.
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs

You don't have enough ETH for gas. That's why your contract rejected everytime. Put some ETH to your wallet. Put at least 0.005 ETH so your transaction will be accepted.
Merit: 111
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
there ico new again yes this?
but it's strange yes on the tread there is a signature code for newbie campaigh, but in the rules newbie not allowed to participate. please enlighten him  Huh

no , buddy not
this already over
almost 1 week i think
about signature i dont know anything.
Merit: 100
there ico new again yes this?
but it's strange yes on the tread there is a signature code for newbie campaigh, but in the rules newbie not allowed to participate. please enlighten him  Huh
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Of course it will be listed, after the successful ico there's no doubt exchanges will welcome this token, I just hope big and popular exchanges will come first so the volume will increase and we will gain investors attention.

soon i think
u know , its look like monaco , i mean total eth invested,money collected,people joining
so i am assumed,major exchange will listed this RVT

Not always. There are too many ICOs funded now, so the developers need to actually reach out to the exchanges to list them.

i think its not like that, an exchange will list the coins if the coins full filled the criteria that the exchanger has
like a big community or another criteria
Rivetz is building up the community I'm sure any exchange will notice this, and I believe they are very much qualified to any exchanges criteria, I'm looking forward to seeing this coin to big exchanges
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

i think its not like that, an exchange will list the coins if the coins full filled the criteria that the exchanger has

and i think rivertz have that
the team , comunity , info token , legality or everything to make rivertz worth the calculation.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Nice coin. i´m happy that i bought some at the ico. i expect something great in long term. i hope i´m right.
Activity: 532
Worldcore - Banking for the Future

Of course it will be listed, after the successful ico there's no doubt exchanges will welcome this token, I just hope big and popular exchanges will come first so the volume will increase and we will gain investors attention.

soon i think
u know , its look like monaco , i mean total eth invested,money collected,people joining
so i am assumed,major exchange will listed this RVT

Not always. There are too many ICOs funded now, so the developers need to actually reach out to the exchanges to list them.

Market is getting ready for this top notch cyber security token. I can wait to buy more when it hit exchange! This token is treasure! It is something you hold for a long time in order to get 5000%, 10000%. I am really excited about this!
This platform is a good breather to what's happening in the market, I'm sure when this platform is up it's price will not become affected by fuds and fake news in the crypto market looking forward to the successful launch of the platform
Expecting great things from this project. Very experienced team.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Market is getting ready for this top notch cyber security token. I can wait to buy more when it hit exchange! This token is treasure! It is something you hold for a long time in order to get 5000%, 10000%. I am really excited about this!
This platform is a good breather to what's happening in the market, I'm sure when this platform is up it's price will not become affected by fuds and fake news in the crypto market looking forward to the successful launch of the platform
Pages:
Jump to: