Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵 - page 11. (Read 18285 times)

copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Currently, they have a 30% bonus which is available to get in the ICO period! Join the opportunity and be sure to not to lose this gold opportunity.

Absolutely it is a golden opportunity for everyone. And hopefully everyone will participate in the project and use the great advantage of getting bonus.
Indeed. The 30% bonus is a great amount of bonus as you can see the bonus is not too much and its not too low for this kind of project. I'm pretty sure they can achieve their goals.
Where do I need to register to receive bonuses from the project? Or you need to first invest in the project and only then get bonuses?

You don't need to register anything, tokens will be distributed by a smart contract and bonuses will be calculated automatically and send to your ETH addres. For example current bonus is 30%, so if you send 1 ETH, you will receive 1000 + 300 bonus = 1300 SCU tokens sended automatically to your ETH address
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Currently, they have a 30% bonus which is available to get in the ICO period! Join the opportunity and be sure to not to lose this gold opportunity.

Absolutely it is a golden opportunity for everyone. And hopefully everyone will participate in the project and use the great advantage of getting bonus.
Indeed. The 30% bonus is a great amount of bonus as you can see the bonus is not too much and its not too low for this kind of project. I'm pretty sure they can achieve their goals.
Where do I need to register to receive bonuses from the project? Or you need to first invest in the project and only then get bonuses?
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The project looks innovative as well as profitable for the investments. Hopefully, everyone would come here to make investments.
Exactly project is based on a great idea which has high potential in the future. So making an investment in the project will be a profitable deal for the investors.
Activity: 602

Activity: 616
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The project looks innovative as well as profitable for the investments. Hopefully, everyone would come here to make investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Exactly project is based on a great idea which has high potential in the future. So making an investment in the project will be a profitable deal for the investors.

Ideas are dime a dozen crypto though, so it's less about the ideas and more about the execution (and ofcourse stuff like who you can get to shill for you)
Activity: 588
4 more days and the ICO start.... Exiting times
Yes, everyone is eagerly waiting for the ICO since from very long time. And now very soon it will start, so it's good news for us.
I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Many people have been waiting for the project since very long. I hope the project will get a positive response from the investors.
Activity: 449
swordking
Yes, everyone is eagerly waiting for the ICO since from very long time. And now very soon it will start, so it's good news for us.
copper member
Test-net has already been launched before the roadmap!

https://explorer.securypto.io

You can install the wallet, and ask in our telegram channel for some free coins to play with. Remember these are Test-net coins whitout any value.

Securypto Tokens (SCU) will be swapped later for the real SCU coins on the mainnet once we switch from the Test-net.

For SCU tokens please participate in our ICO & Airdrop.
copper member
copper member
Update :

We have made a video how to buy Securypto Tokens using ethereum directly / automatically from the ethereum contract address using MEW wallet. Simpel, safe and transparent.

https://youtu.be/qKoQJgIXTnQ
copper member
interesting project, I was amazed to see the concept and white paper of this project. can you tell me about soft cap, hard cap, total coin and the price per token? is it currently still in a private sale? btw, has bounty campaign been launched? I hope you continue to provide development from your project.

Token Supply: 100.000.000

Soft-Cap: 250 ETH

Hard-Cap: 25000 ETH

[BOUNTY][SCU] SECURYPTO - ENCRYPTED DATA TRANSFER & STORAGE

if this project only reaches softcaps, is it with a softcap of 250ETH they are able to develop the project? I think 250 ETH is a small amount right now, so it seems difficult to do something with that amount of funds.
can explain why this project has a small softcap.

Caps where set before the recent market crash, but still if you read the whitepaper & the faq you will see that for us as the main devs its a principle matter and funds or no funds we will keep coding like the past 2 years! We have already the testnet up and running before the roadmap and also the DSG prototype is ready and paid from our own pocket and is going to get published as open source!

The main question shoud be why some other icos that don't have a thing to do with blockchain try somehow integrate blockchain in their core business like blockchain is a new "database" and suddenly they needs such a huge amounts to raise? Major diffrent is we want to enrich the humans live and not our pockets as I can't think of a single reason why we should need 30 million for example like some other ICO's Grin
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
interesting project, I was amazed to see the concept and white paper of this project. can you tell me about soft cap, hard cap, total coin and the price per token? is it currently still in a private sale? btw, has bounty campaign been launched? I hope you continue to provide development from your project.

if this project only reaches softcaps, is it with a softcap of 250ETH they are able to develop the project? I think 250 ETH is a small amount right now, so it seems difficult to do something with that amount of funds.
if you think 250 ETH is small, please invest, not my capacity to answer your question, there is also a Hard Cap 25000 ETH, you should read lots of FAQ, Whitepapers, websites, etc. about this project
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
I will say that Securypto is great project because of the increasing demand for the privacy of internet users. I support any project that promotes this demand. Dev can you avail me info on the expected tokensale price and when the public sale will start and end? Success!

It looks like security and anonymity are in high demand in the last two decades and combining blockchain in to this is a win win situation. We all wanna feel more secure while browsing and uploading stuff on the internet and i can see Securypto brining a lot to this field.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You need more people for signature. Can I join please?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

I have seen the website of this project https://www.securypto.io/ and they still haven't started the sale. When will pre-sale and token sale start?
Will it happen early in 2019?

Token sales will start in less than 2 weeks on 3 Dec 2018. Under 10ETH purchase you can get the tokens directly from the ethereum contract whitout KYC process starting from 3 Dec 2018.
https://www.securypto.io/securypto-token-sales/

Thank you for the explanation because I didn't find out about sales on this website. https://www.securypto.io. You have explained and provided a link to find out the progress of this project. thanks. https://www.securypto.io/securypto-token-sales/
Activity: 811
Merit: 250

I have seen the website of this project https://www.securypto.io/ and they still haven't started the sale. When will pre-sale and token sale start?
Will it happen early in 2019?

Token sales will start in less than 2 weeks on 3 Dec 2018. Under 10ETH purchase you can get the tokens directly from the ethereum contract whitout KYC process starting from 3 Dec 2018.
https://www.securypto.io/securypto-token-sales/

so isn't it for everyone? Kyc is only for big investors. then what about bounty whether they also don't need KYC?
Bounty No KYC

~ snip ~

KYC is NOT required

~ snip ~

Pages:
Jump to: