Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵 - page 5. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Hello, when will your ICO / public token sale start and when it will end? Do you also have private sale and pre sale?
Btw, the link to the instagram on the first page isnt correct.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
The team of the project looks innovative because they always coming with different strategies to promote the project on various platforms. And due to this, they easily get attention from the investors and users.

Most projects in crypto promote on the same few platforms and securypto isn't really doing anything ground breaking or revolutionising anything here

Don't be quick to make bad decisions from this project because there are many new things that can be learned later. Time to monitor the developments that will occur with this project later.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Now the team has to become more active and have to start providing every single update related to the project. Now investors and community member are curious about the development of the project. That's why we are looking for the updates.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The team of the project looks innovative because they always coming with different strategies to promote the project on various platforms. And due to this, they easily get attention from the investors and users.

Most projects in crypto promote on the same few platforms and securypto isn't really doing anything ground breaking or revolutionising anything here
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 588
The project looks profitable as well as reliable. That's why investors have come forward to support the project by making an investment in it.
They are making investments in the project because of the concept of the project. The project is based on an innovative idea which has scope in future too.
The project looks profitable as well as reliable. That's why investors have come forward to support the project by making an investment in it.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
According to time the project is getting bigger and becoming popular. It must be happened because of the team's hard work. I am waiting for the team's further updates on projects development.
They have successfully achieved this achievement not only because of the team but also there is a similar contribution of investors and community.
I do not understand what you guys are talking about. Although it just a weird conversation like anyone is not listening to it.
I don't think this was weird communication, in fact, they was discussing how does the team has always play an important role in reaching the goals. So don't be consider it a weird conversation.
See and follow the progress of this project, hopefully you can reach the predetermined target, don't stop in the middle of a trip like most other projects

A lot of the other projects stop because they never hit the soft cap though, so it pretty much depends on whether they will be hitting the softcap or nah
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
See and follow the progress of this project, hopefully you can reach the predetermined target, don't stop in the middle of a trip like most other projects
Activity: 616
Due to the bounty campaign, investors get to know about the project. I really think that bounty becomes essential to make the project successful.
Well, yes, most of them are actually make the project more crowded because they are interacting with the developer every day.
Activity: 560
According to time the project is getting bigger and becoming popular. It must be happened because of the team's hard work. I am waiting for the team's further updates on projects development.
They have successfully achieved this achievement not only because of the team but also there is a similar contribution of investors and community.
I do not understand what you guys are talking about. Although it just a weird conversation like anyone is not listening to it.
According to time the project is getting bigger and becoming popular. It must be happened because of the team's hard work. I am waiting for the teams further updates on projects development.
swordking
Bounty campaign has always been a good indicator. This means that the project is interested in maximum user engagement. The more people take part in the Bounty campaign, the greater will be the holders of tokens and potential users of the project.
im sure the campaign would be useful to the developer as you can see there are so many projects have succeed because of it.
Bounty campaign always play a very important role to promote the project successfully towards the investors and the users. So with the help of bounty camping, many investors have come to the project to support it.
Due to the bounty campaign, investors get to know about the project. I really think that bounty becomes essential to make the project successful.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Yet most whitepapers are written by some random dude on the internet who's not even a part of the timer for like 10$ or whatever the current rates are lul
Most of them are eventually will accept 10$ for the long whitepaper? I mean, what kind of people which is accepting that job like there is no job outside?

Was giving an example and a lot of the super super trash ones will do it for you. Most of these trash tier writers will just copy some existing Whitepaper and just change the name lol
Yes, absolutely true. Many scammers just copy the whole whitepaper and make the smaller possible changes in it
Yet most whitepapers are written by some random dude on the internet who's not even a part of the timer for like 10$ or whatever the current rates are lul
Most of them are eventually will accept 10$ for the long whitepaper? I mean, what kind of people which is accepting that job like there is no job outside?

Was giving an example and a lot of the super super trash ones will do it for you. Most of these trash tier writers will just copy some existing Whitepaper and just change the name lol
Bounty campaign has always been a good indicator. This means that the project is interested in maximum user engagement. The more people take part in the Bounty campaign, the greater will be the holders of tokens and potential users of the project.
im sure the campaign would be useful to the developer as you can see there are so many projects have succeed because of it.
Bounty campaign always play a very important role to promote the project successfully towards the investors and the users. So with the help of bounty camping, many investors have come to the project to support it.
After reading the whitepaper I have understand the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in future.
Well, the purpose of the whitepaper itself to learn the whole project in a paper written with such meaningful words and easy words so you can learn it easily.

I don't think anyone one can write the white paper just for 10 bucks. Because as compared to the market price it is so cheap.
swordking
Dude, I'm not going to have a job for just a ten of bucks. I would go to the Burger King and buy a double whopper instead of writing whitepaper.
Exactly no one will do the work like this at the moment just for the 10 $. And it is not an easy work to write a whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: