Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵 - page 8. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
What is the total number of project tokens? And how will the tokens be distributed?
Hello, as far i know - 100 000 000. Using this link https://www.securypto.io/securypto-investor-deck.pdf you can get acquainted with all the characteristics of the token in more detail.
Thanks for the helpful information, I have read. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
A kind of a great project so far. Their community is also having a great users who'd to invest in the project without any risk.
Can you explain exactly what the risk might be? What could have a negative effect on investment in this project?

maybe, just now investment in various cryptoprojects has become quite risky
often investors simply lose their money Shocked
Because of the current market situation, the investors are afraid to make the investment in the project.
Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.
I think they have to need to make the investment in the project because according to the time the market will start to recover itself.

Most investors only trust ETH and BTC when the market is down. Well those and the other 2-3 top established coins which dictate the market
Yes, everyone has blindly trusting on BTC and ETH at any market condition. Because everyone knows very well how highly they can grow.  
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
What is the total number of project tokens? And how will the tokens be distributed?
Hello, as far i know - 100 000 000. Using this link https://www.securypto.io/securypto-investor-deck.pdf you can get acquainted with all the characteristics of the token in more detail.
Thanks for the helpful information, I have read. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
A kind of a great project so far. Their community is also having a great users who'd to invest in the project without any risk.
Can you explain exactly what the risk might be? What could have a negative effect on investment in this project?

Because of the current market situation, the investors are afraid to make the investment in the project.
Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.
I think they have to need to make the investment in the project because according to the time the market will start to recover itself.

Most investors only trust ETH and BTC when the market is down. Well those and the other 2-3 top established coins which dictate the market
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

But there is a huge difference between this project and other ones. So there is no problem to make an investment here, in fact, it looks profitable.

Of course, this may look very beneficial from different sides
but many investors are now afraid of losing their money
now the crypto market is rather unstable
Activity: 449
swordking

But there is a huge difference between this project and other ones. So there is no problem to make an investment here, in fact, it looks profitable.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

I mean the risk is that the project may fail, the devs may exit scam or just lose interest in the project which means your money is now utterly worthless
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The pre-sale now is live and it will be nice to participate now and invest at the early stage while it is more affordable. I hope there will be big bonus or discounts to give so that all who have invested will be satisfied. Hopefully, the team will collect good amounts with this.
Yes, this is the best opportunity for everyone to make an investment in the project. So making the investment at the moment in the project will help to generate profit in the future.
Everyone can see the project has scope in future and bright future are waiting ahead for the project. It will become a beneficial investment for us.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 378
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The pre-sale now is live and it will be nice to participate now and invest at the early stage while it is more affordable. I hope there will be big bonus or discounts to give so that all who have invested will be satisfied. Hopefully, the team will collect good amounts with this.
Yes, this is the best opportunity for everyone to make an investment in the project. So making the investment at the moment in the project will help to generate profit in the future.
Activity: 449
swordking
I think, the bounties of Securypto project have a good effect in gathering more people to support it. They already have 19k and plus members in their telegram chat which is a very good indications to have a potential to succeed.
Yes, because of the bounties many people have started to come towards the project to make support it. So it's good for the growth of the project.
Bounties play an important role to attract users and hunters to the way of the project. And with the help of bounties, the project will become popular.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I think, the bounties of Securypto project have a good effect in gathering more people to support it. They already have 19k and plus members in their telegram chat which is a very good indications to have a potential to succeed.
Yes, because of the bounties many people have started to come towards the project to make support it. So it's good for the growth of the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Guys hello, tell me please, this project have a Bounty campaign?? May be who knows? If yes, please, give me a link. Thank.
Hello, yes, here you can join to Bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyscu-securypto-encrypted-data-transfer-storage-5063721
Campaign already going more than 1 month, but you can still participate
Thank you, you helped me a lot. Strange, that i could not find Bounty thread. It will be necessary to take part in Bounty, I really like the project. In addition, the Bounty campaign is led by one of the best Bounty managers.
Guys hello, tell me please, this project have a Bounty campaign?? May be who knows? If yes, please, give me a link. Thank.
Hello, yes, here you can join to Bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyscu-securypto-encrypted-data-transfer-storage-5063721
It's good to know that they have undergo bounty program to give chances for those people who wants to earn this kind of tokens without investing. It could give them plus factor to be liked by many investors of crypto. Hopefully, it will have a big impact for the project to succeed.

But bounties these days literally offer pittance that's worthless by the end of the ICO, so there's no real point IMO unless you mass farm all of them lol
Activity: 283
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: