Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵 - page 4. (Read 18257 times)

copper member
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
So first Testnet v3 and then Mainnet? Or are there more Testnet versions to be announced? Any release dates?
don't know that there is anymore testnet version or next could be the main net launch. i think alot of time already spent, mainnet release date should be announce. secrypto will list on crypto exchange after mainet launch, so alot of work is ahead. 
Lot of time already spent, that's true. But we cannot launch a buggy or poor mainnet. Otherwise it will destroy all the hard work. Lots of testing and work ahead and needs to be done.
copper member
So first Testnet v3 and then Mainnet? Or are there more Testnet versions to be announced? Any release dates?

Yes, there will be another version of testnet I believe. It will be focused on a new privacy tech. Not date released yet. The app is our focus right now, to finish it by the next month.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
don't know that there is anymore testnet version or next could be the main net launch. i think alot of time already spent, mainnet release date should be announce. secrypto will list on crypto exchange after mainet launch, so alot of work is ahead. 
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
copper member
Yes, you are right. It's important to reach to people and spread the word. Advertisement is a good suggestion, we will have to think about it. Securypto Testnet V3 is almost complete. On the other side, we are working on our first Android App. It will be a DigiSafeGuard app for encrypted messaging. We hope to finish it by the next month. For mainnet, we will release updates in due time.
there is indeed playing alot behind the scenes and we are working on a payment processing plugin and also testnet V3 having self adjustable blockrewards depending of masternodes counts... however we do need more hands to help documenting all this news and updates on different platform to reach more people. We hoop to solve this also in the next months to come.
any idea when mainnet is going to launch, dev is working good on the project there are updates on secrypto telegram chat. reaching more people is very important thing, now a days market is in stable state so advertisement could help to reach more people that you need for help.
legendary
after the miannet launch the next job could be marketing and promotions i guess. i hope in this bull market securypto will make some good development in their project.

And adding the coin on one or more exchanges, of course! Cheesy
Activity: 312
Merit: 111
there is indeed playing alot behind the scenes and we are working on a payment processing plugin and also testnet V3 having self adjustable blockrewards depending of masternodes counts... however we do need more hands to help documenting all this news and updates on different platform to reach more people. We hoop to solve this also in the next months to come.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168
OP and devs, do you have any updates on the project? Not much news here. Neither on the website or your Twitter account. I hope this is not just another good idea gone lost.

Any news? Thx in advance!
well still no news about any update, on twitter they said that securypto main net soon will be launch but no exact date yet for launching. after the miannet launch the next job could be marketing and promotions i guess. i hope in this bull market securypto will make some good development in their project.
Not many activity in this thread, but devs active in telegram chat: https://t.me/securypto
They launched testnet v2, testnet version3 will be launched soon.
OP and devs, do you have any updates on the project? Not much news here. Neither on the website or your Twitter account. I hope this is not just another good idea gone lost.

well still no news about any update, on twitter they said that securypto main net soon will be launch but no exact date yet for launching. after the miannet launch the next job could be marketing and promotions i guess. i hope in this bull market securypto will make some good development in their project.
legendary

legendary
Hello devs.
Zerocoin protocol have fundamental vulnerability that can't be fixed (some cryptographic flaw)  Sad.
https://zcoin.io/further-disclosure-on-zerocoin-vulnerability/
Zcoin and PIVX already disabled zerocoin protocol.

copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
So John McAfee is an official advisor for the project. Love him, or not, it still is a HUGE name in the crypto universe.

Still wondering where this project is going. Sadly, it looks like the BTCtalk forum is no longer the no. 1 place to remain up to date about crypto projects. Look like a lot of people have moved to Twitter and especially to Telegram which I honestly regret...

Yes, we are also (unfortunately) not much active here, but at telegram group @Securypto you can get the latest updates and ask questions etc..
copper member
Hello.
How many coins are required for the master node?
And is there any guide on how to create master node?

10000 SCU, you can buy it directly from the Securypto Panel using bitcoin.

https://www.securypto.io/SCU-Panel/index.php

Installation is pretty simple using installation script

https://youtu.be/OuwRK4dy-2g

If any help needed you can join telegram group @Securypto or mailing [email protected]

legendary
Hello.
How many coins are required for the master node?
And is there any guide on how to create master node?
legendary
So John McAfee is an official advisor for the project. Love him, or not, it still is a HUGE name in the crypto universe.

Still wondering where this project is going. Sadly, it looks like the BTCtalk forum is no longer the no. 1 place to remain up to date about crypto projects. Look like a lot of people have moved to Twitter and especially to Telegram which I honestly regret...
copper member

Wish everyone a healthy 2019!

P. S: Keep an eye on the website as the next couple of days we are going to make some huge announcements. You are going to love this project even more!
Activity: 28
Hello admin,
We added your project Securypto to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/securypto
Pages:
Jump to: