Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵 - page 3. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Excellent! We will wait on PIVX for testnet V4. DigiSafeGuard app is coming by the way. Hopefully this month. Everything is progressing smoothly Grin Keep an eye out for the news

Testnet v3 and secure messaging were announced for mid July. Testnet v3 has been launched in the mean time and indeed I suppose it will be only a matter of a few days for the messaging service.
I wish you could see what's going on in the background. It's gonna huuge! Cool
some exiting news are coming soon. exchange listing will be next after main net launch.
market is looks like again going up, launch of mainnet and exchange listing during the bullrun could take the price higher in no time.
Agreed. We also plan to have some use cases of the coin before listing to keep the demand high. The market is a big factor as well. Overall, we plan to keep the coin demand high and price flying
what could be the use cases of securypto coin in future, can you explain and how much time it will take because you can not go forever like this. securypto coin needs to be listed on some exchange where people can do trade. to create demand and make securypto coin use case needs to hurry and then trying to list.
SCU is needed by DSG and DSG is semi useless (not anonymously) whitout SCU. SCU doesn't add anything new to the current blockchain environment whitout DSG. Its not an Or but And project. They both need each other to survive and do what they are designed to do. Our prime focus is the mainnet and the DSG right now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Excellent! We will wait on PIVX for testnet V4. DigiSafeGuard app is coming by the way. Hopefully this month. Everything is progressing smoothly Grin Keep an eye out for the news

Testnet v3 and secure messaging were announced for mid July. Testnet v3 has been launched in the mean time and indeed I suppose it will be only a matter of a few days for the messaging service.
some exiting news are coming soon. exchange listing will be next after main net launch.
market is looks like again going up, launch of mainnet and exchange listing during the bullrun could take the price higher in no time.
Agreed. We also plan to have some use cases of the coin before listing to keep the demand high. The market is a big factor as well. Overall, we plan to keep the coin demand high and price flying
what could be the use cases of securypto coin in future, can you explain and how much time it will take because you can not go forever like this. securypto coin needs to be listed on some exchange where people can do trade. to create demand and make securypto coin use case needs to hurry and then trying to list.
Activity: 332
Merit: 22
Turkish Translator
Some Screenshots of DigiSafeGuard app.

I wish you could see what's going on in the background. It's gonna be huuge! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

Turkish Translator
my wallet never synced since I installed it, any ideas why? It's stucked at block number 141000 for several days (I left my pc open hoping it would sync.)

That's the old version.

Backup wallet.dat 

Remove everything and install it again.

Once installed run the wallet using Start_Wallet.

Wait till it start, don't need to wait for the full sync

Close the wallet

Put the wallet.dat back

Start wallet again

Go to tools & repair wallet and resync everything
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
my wallet never synced since I installed it, any ideas why? It's stucked at block number 141000 for several days (I left my pc open hoping it would sync.)

Have you tried using the Bootstrap? Back up your wallet, then download the Bootstrap in the application portal Securypto.
I did not use this process in Securypto, but if it is similar to Bitcoin and only you extract the file at the Securypto installation.

And remember, before any procedure, BACKUP your wallet.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Normally if you always use Start_Wallet to launch your wallet it should update automatically.

But if for any reason it doesnt do the following;

1.close wallet
2.backup wallet.dat
3. delete everything
4. download new wallet
5. start wallet using Start_Wallet
6. you dont need to wait till its finish sync, just close it again once it has started the GUI
7. put back wallet.dat
8. start wallet using Start_Wallet
9. Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Delete local blockchain folder"
10. wait till its done syncing
11. if you still dont see any coins, Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Rescan blockchain files" and then "Rebuild Index"

This did the trick for me. My block index was stuck but got everything moving and syncing again after complete reinstall. As nokati said, MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP!

For the impatient ones among you (like me), who like a virtual countdown: testnet v2 was launched on April 13th. Testnet v3 on July 8th. Testnet v4 or Mainnet on October 5th? Tongue Cool
legendary
Normally if you always use Start_Wallet to launch your wallet it should update automatically.

1.close wallet
2.backup wallet.dat
3. delete everything
4. download new wallet
6. you dont need to wait till its finish sync, just close it again once it has started the GUI
7. put back wallet.dat
11. if you still dont see any coins, Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Rescan blockchain files" and then "Rebuild Index"

This did the trick for me. My block index was stuck but got everything moving and syncing again after complete reinstall. As nokati said, MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP!

For the impatient ones among you (like me), who like a virtual countdown: testnet v2 was launched on April 13th. Testnet v3 on July 8th. Testnet v4 or Mainnet on October 5th? Tongue Cool
Activity: 312
Merit: 111
my wallet is out of sync and stopped what should we do for syncing the wallet with new testnet? should we update peers or the new version of wallet?
if any update come please post it here. i want my wallet sync with v3 testnet

1.close wallet
2.backup wallet.dat
3. delete everything
4. download new wallet
7. put back wallet.dat

my wallet is out of sync and stopped what should we do for syncing the wallet with new testnet? should we update peers or the new version of wallet?
if any update come please post it here. i want my wallet sync with v3 testnet
copper member
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Looks like testnet v3 is running. My block index isn't loading completely though. Messaging should be coming this month and thereafter, we should see the final launch.
Yes, testnet V3 is finally live. Block Index will be looked at. You should try again later. We hope to finish the app this month. Lots of things going on already! The DigiSafeGuard app will be a milestone for Securypto.
legendary
Looks like testnet v3 is running. My block index isn't loading completely though. Messaging should be coming this month and thereafter, we should see the final launch.
Turkish Translator
The Securypto developer team shared a few photos of the new DigiSafeGuard mobil application interface. The app, which is still under construction, will soon be published on mobile applications. In addition, as the interface can be understood, the software itself contains a messaging application.

The team is also aware of delays and problems on the Securypto blockchain. The reason for this is that we are going to switch to testnet v3. But we will soon complete this process and everything will work fine  Wink

Yes, there will be another testnet for new privacy tech, will be waiting for pivx for that, this testnet v3 is about flexible block rewards that can change depend on amount of running MN.
The Securypto developer team shared a few photos of the new DigiSafeGuard mobil application interface. The app, which is still under construction, will soon be published on mobile applications. In addition, as the interface can be understood, the software itself contains a messaging application.

The team is also aware of delays and problems on the Securypto blockchain. The reason for this is that we are going to switch to testnet v3. But we will soon complete this process and everything will work fine  Wink
thanks for sharing DigiSafeGuard mobil application interface here. i want to ask that after testnet v3 launch mainnet will come or testnet v4 will happen? also already project is delayed and i think mainnet should launch after v3 testnet.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

Congratulations! Securypto ICO rating by ICOnow 61/100.

Business: 15/20
Product readiness: 2/5
White Paper: 7/10
Roadmap: 4/10
Legal: 2/5
Team: 12/20
ICO terms: 3/5
Token applying: 5/5
ICO Promotion: 11/20
Turkish Translator

Pages:
Jump to: