Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍 - page 16. (Read 21934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
From an investing standpoint, I typically do not buy anything, or by in to anything, that cannot articulate its message, strategy, customer, use case, and roadmap.  Please let me know if/where/how I can help.  Happy to put together verbiage for any of these areas as a web design is being put together.  I have two technical writers who work for me who can assist.

I fully agree, the project needs a solid base as a fundament inlcuding the elements you mention. PM

What is the general reason that you are looking to revive this project?

Well it's because of several reasons...

I'm the entrepreneurial type who is always looking for challenges. I picked this battle because I came accross,
I saw a glimpse of a prosperous future for this digital currency and I think the beauty of blockchain projects is that we can all contribute.
Wherever we live... from the coast of Asia to the mainlands of The States. In the cold Siberia or just in a mancave in a hipster
enclave somewhere in an urban European area. Let the synergy between people all over the world do its work!

A few elements attracted me and that XSTC was still tradable at an exchange that I support and I just don't like abandoned blockchain projects. It irritates me.

And in the meanwhile I love the journey, you don't know where it ends and what it will bring. And the aspect of developing a project of
a ship that basically sunk... Dev(s) ran away, the old site was already history, but still very contemporary within the wayback machine.  Wink

I can go on for hours, I think if you have passion for blockchain technology you know the deeper reasons for yourself why you want to stick to this.

An overregulated world is what we live in... Everything we prefer to do anonymously makes governments suspicious. In the meanwhile we have to give up our
privacy and so on... the people created the ultimate countermovement, crypto currency.

I consider Safe Trade Coin to be a link in a larger system. And how it will be shaped is up to us, the people.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
onion activo
I'd like to follow it closely, I'm interested.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
What is the general reason that you are looking to revive this project?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
From an investing standpoint, I typically do not buy anything, or by in to anything, that cannot articulate its message, strategy, customer, use case, and roadmap.  Please let me know if/where/how I can help.  Happy to put together verbiage for any of these areas as a web design is being put together.  I have two technical writers who work for me who can assist.
It does sync with ups and downs, but some complications have occurred during the process.
Several crashes..

I think we need a more stable Windows wallet for the community, this improvement should be a priority.

Some other options than the original Safe Trade Coin QT wallet 1.0.0.0.0?
Activity: 123
XSTC Network peer
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/XSTC

Japan: 33.3%
Taiwan: 16.7%
United States: 16.7%
United Kingdom: 16.7%
Germany: 16.7%

We're hoping to XSTC succeed

Great. The ones I found up there earlier didn't work when I added them to the .conf file.

Wallet is now syncing, 410421 blocks!  Grin

Bootstrap will be added later.

New site will be launched late at night or tomorrow, keep y'all posted.

NICE
XSTC Network peer
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/XSTC

Japan: 33.3%
Taiwan: 16.7%
United States: 16.7%
United Kingdom: 16.7%
Germany: 16.7%

We're hoping to XSTC succeed

Great. The ones I found up there earlier didn't work when I added them to the .conf file.

Wallet is now syncing, 410421 blocks!  Grin

Bootstrap will be added later.

New site will be launched late at night or tomorrow, keep y'all posted.
Activity: 10
Not a coder, but would be interested in the revival and mining.
Activity: 27
Awesome prowe, seems like the ball is rolling hey you need any help I could set up a facebook page for it pm me..
Activity: 3
La verdad yo compre 19k Cheesy sólo por que vi tendencia alcista, al final del día bajó  demasiado y antes de vender en pánico decidi buscar información.

Me alegro no haber vendido  Cool y me quedaré, si hay alguna forma que pueda ayudar estoy a la orden Wink.
Hi everyone!

I love the idea of reviving this coin. Honestly, I don't know anything about programming/developing, and hardly know anything about crypto at all, but I am happy to help contribute ideas and spread the word. I stumbled upon this coin last night and decided to buy a few. For what it's worth, as far as branding goes, I think it has a great name and logo, as someone else already mentioned. So whatever you do, don't change that. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

All the best. Cheers!

Thanks Cheers!

I will create a Telegram Brazil to advertise in some groups on Facebook, Whatsapp and Telegram. Already have Twitter or other contact for dissemination?

Superb, I'll fix Twitter tomorrow morning.
There is a block explorer ?

There is an outdated (9 day) version
https://poswallet.com/blockChain/xstc/

But it's not really suitable, I would prefer the 'Iquidus Explorer' including a top 100 rich list.

I'm now requesting the active node from the exchange to be able to get a new one running and updated.
Activity: 4
Hi everyone!

I love the idea of reviving this coin. Honestly, I don't know anything about programming/developing, and hardly know anything about crypto at all, but I am happy to help contribute ideas and spread the word. I stumbled upon this coin last night and decided to buy a few. For what it's worth, as far as branding goes, I think it has a great name and logo, as someone else already mentioned. So whatever you do, don't change that. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

All the best. Cheers!
Activity: 85
Activity: 6
@prowe can you answear my message I have suggestions for advertising

We don't need any advertising to my opinion, and especially because of the current trend it will promote itself.

Safe Trade Coin is at the top of the list currently of the '% 7D' and '% 24 H'.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

What do we need more... that's the best promo XSTC can get at the moment!  Cool

I will create a Telegram Brazil to advertise in some groups on Facebook, Whatsapp and Telegram. Already have Twitter or other contact for dissemination?
Activity: 6
Afternoon Everyone!
Ok I had to register on this site because I gotta get some info on this coin....
What exactly does it do?
Is there an old website I can go too?
It's doubled in price since I went to bed last night..... so OF COURSE I have to buy some.....
Oh... and will my coins I buy today still be good if/when the ICO is rolled out?
I'd just like to know what i'm buying.....
Hope Somebody can give me the 411!
Tally Ho!
Activity: 20
And so it begins... a coin is being revived. You going with a laid back davor coin styled layout for an interface? do you want to do a hybrid lending platform?
Do you want marketing to seem as legit as possible and talk up the coin to start at $5.00 after a very short ico phase? lol don't answer these questions just throwing things at you. Are you going to cap the members in this thread/ make a private thread for everyone getting this thing going again? This website is what alot
of the lending platforms use to start their coins : http://payflask.com/product1.html

K i bought up 10,400 coins. Lets do this.

We don't need any advertising to my opinion, and especially because of the current trend it will promote itself.

Safe Trade Coin is at the top of the list currently of the '% 7D' and '% 24 H'.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

What do we need more... that's the best promo XSTC can get at the moment!  Cool

Activity: 14
Cool logo. but you are planning that renovate the logo?

Yeah, I like it as well actually, it's the original one. I'm creating a new vector image and a 3D logo of it.

The current one for example that's used @ Coinmarketcap is blurry and unclear.

The 3D version will be used within the interactive header at the future site.
Pages:
Jump to: