Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍 - page 18. (Read 21934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Awesome glad yall are rebooting this coin.. Just picked mine up a little late to the party.. But still early Wink cheers

If a very high percentage would HODL for a while XSTC could become quite scarce at a sudden point.

I'm confident with the current growth trend that this is not the all time peak.

Plenty of opportunity and I'm sure the upcoming website and the project revival in general will contribute in a positive way.

Cheers!
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
hi DEV.
How about the ROI of this coin?
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
I am looking for more details and information. Is this new coin? Any bounty or airdrops planned? But I see its already in the exchanges..

It's an existing coin/currency but it needs some dedication.

It was announced @ November 29th 2016

OK, may be You have first to revive the website safetrade.co.in I don`t see the idea of the coin..

I have another suitable domain for the website, it will be launched wednesday or thursday.

We as a community are able to decide the idea/function of the digital currency.

Creative inputs are always welcome!

Arrivederci

This is sound interesting project. Seems like more great things will be done soon by this one as part of revival. hope this will succeed.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Awesome glad yall are rebooting this coin.. Just picked mine up a little late to the party.. But still early Wink cheers
reboot XSTC.....
Its gonna be so huge. 100sat soon
Buy and HODL

The current volume is way beyond my expectations, 291k in 24 hours.  Shocked This attention is outstanding and will contribute to get project running again. New website is currently being built!
Activity: 20
 Shocked Just randomly scrolled by this on coinmarket and saw it EXPLODING! WOW SO MUCH GROWTH! anyways i traced it back to here. I also bought like 900 coins to help out lol. PUMP THIS SHIT !!!!!! I'll be peeking in on you guys from time to time.
Reserve Japanese translation.
and my blog XSTC PR topic Smiley
http://i486.mods.jp/ichild/?p=2110
 goto mooon!
Activity: 5
$56,670 USD today in Volume today , 15x from this post??
Not entirely a bad idea.
Are you a developer?

Or you have simply bought a shit load of the coin that you wish to dump on those ofrom us who buy because of your anticipated 'reboot'

Yes, I might have some useful skills to develop and rebrand it and if we are able to combine our skills within the community it could even become a good idea.

I can be honest/transparant about it, bought a bunch @ 5/6 SAT but I am not going to be part of the sell orders for a long time.

are you developper?
or new challanger?
Activity: 46
Relaunch with just POS? Need abit more informationm, anyone else working on this relaunch?
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I always love a good reboot, let me know if you need any help

-TC

Thanks, appreciated!  Grin
Can you post more info on number of circulating coins and Proof of stake?
Thanks.
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Not entirely a bad idea.
Are you a developer?

Or you have simply bought a shit load of the coin that you wish to dump on those ofrom us who buy because of your anticipated 'reboot'

-TC

Thanks, appreciated!  Grin
Activity: 60

-TC
I am looking for more details and information. Is this new coin? Any bounty or airdrops planned? But I see its already in the exchanges..

It's an existing coin/currency but it needs some dedication.

It was announced @ November 29th 2016

OK, may be You have first to revive the website safetrade.co.in I don`t see the idea of the coin..

I have another suitable domain for the website, it will be launched wednesday or thursday.

We as a community are able to decide the idea/function of the digital currency.

Creative inputs are always welcome!

Arrivederci
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
so what do you mean reboot ?

from block 1 ?

is there any working nodes ?

The reboot/restart (create a second life) for the Safe Trade Coin project.

I don't know any active nodes yet, w'll have to find out.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: