Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍 - page 14. (Read 21934 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am also ready to help (reach me through PM). I am a developer with already experience in blockchain.

So let's do it ;-)
Activity: 2
Hello Guys,

What a great Week for all of us! XSTC showed us all again what Crypto really is about and how much it depends on the community!

SIMPLY GREAT! Reviving this coin was one of the best ideas of the year so far   Cheesy

Anyways i was searching for a Telegram group and didn't find any legit, so I created one. Feel free to join and have a nice discussion with us!

SO HERE IT IS: FIRST XSTC TELEGRAM GROUP -> https://t.me/xstcoin (Please dont scam and dont troll, lets keep it serious)

@OP Please contact me for further instructions!
I would like to help the community with a german translation of the website! I have also some great ideas i would like to share with the community. I think it would be really good if we could make some sort of brainstorming in the group and find new ideas and ways to make XSTC even better and more attractive to investors. Nowadays it's a really big deal that a "new" has such a big impact just because of the community influence and we should definitively concentrate on this asset!

Anyways wish you all a nice day and happy trading or rather happy holding Wink

XSTC TO THE MOON MY FRIENDS!
Activity: 1
Love the idea and the speed you're putting into it.

Bought in last night and was awake half of the night, due to excitement/adrenaline/ideas.
Most of the ideas disappeared in limbo, but some remained.

Small idea, from a creative perspective: would be nice to compare the revival of XSTC with the legend of the phoenix (arising from the ashes of the former XSTC).

Big idea, for the utility of the coin (I will send you a pm with more details): businesses usually correct their product prices for inflation. For licenses, rent and (other) service contracts this is normally done on an annual basis. What if their customers would be given the choice to replace this inflation correction with paying an amount in XSTC, representing a lower value than the correction amount in the applicable fiat currency (e.g. 75 to 85%)?
The customer (consumer or business) will have the short term incentive to choose XSTC, because of the direct discount. And because inflation correction is a recurring event, the business has the longer term incentive because of the increasing scarcity and value of XSTC.

Then the trick for XSTC is to facilitate a platform for easy registration (on or off chain) of the businesses' terms for individual transactions, and facilitating easy purchasing/settlement with XSTC for the customer (no wallet, just settling the position with the business by paying the equivalent fiat amount, automatically sending the XSTC amount to the business' wallet).

@ all readers: feel free to provide feedback
Activity: 18
Hi all, this seems to be interesting, may i know little bit more about this one? how many are there in circulation? Is it mineable? what is the speciality or USP of this coin?
Activity: 3
In hodl we remain.

- Add a mute button for the sound of the interactive header

...I can take a good guess many of us are looking forward to this particular update  Cheesy
Thanks all! Yes HODL is the key, be loyal and don't panic.

On the long term we can climb that peak and build a fort up there.  Wink

Today's schedule:

- Enhancing the contentual part of the site + contact a Japanese & Russian translator

- Make a server ready to host a steady Iquidus block explorer

- Create XSTC Discord & XSTC Reddit

I am definitely HOLDING !

Great start guys!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Thanks all! Yes HODL is the key, be loyal and don't panic.

On the long term we can climb that peak and build a fort up there.  Wink

Today's schedule:

- Enhancing the contentual part of the site + contact a Japanese & Russian translator

- Make a server ready to host a steady Iquidus block explorer

- Create XSTC Discord & XSTC Reddit
I have a question. Is this coin mineable?
First post by the way. Ill present myself tomorrow morning.
XSTC its very interesting. I'll try to buy some shares and HODL!
Activity: 6
Will my coins I buy/ hodl today still be good if/when the ICO is rolled out?
Activity: 20
perhaps keep this page private after awhile and have a seperate updates page......
I made a fav icon thingy, not my best work, perhaps someone could do it better?
https://i.imgur.com/6QHtNVa.png
Activity: 20
woohoo! its almost to 2 cents usd!! lol. lets keep it flowing. Great page.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Please tell me what your next plan is
Good to see twitter page is up and running.

Website looks fantastic!! Although the music is very pleasant I would suggest either disabling the track loop or providing a mute button on the top-right of page or within the animated banner.
Also the website link needs updated on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-trade-coin/

I managed to sort out the wallet, so if anyone is having trouble connecting to network peers:

Wallet not syncing to network? Follow these steps:

Go to the C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Safetradecoin *

Create new text document and copy/paste the following excluding the '----'

------------------------
listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=typeausername
rpcpassword=typeacomplexPwbf!h@kjd
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9278
port=9277
addnode=113.61.250.27
addnode=121.2.202.112
addnode=99.190.61.67
addnode=213.136.64.125
addnode=90.196.196.122
addnode=180.27.64.53

----------------------------

Click 'Save As'
File name: 'Safetradecoin.conf'
Select dropdown file-type: 'Any file'
Click Save
Reopen the wallet application and you should be good to go, double check file looks like this in explorer and not a text file
Picture Reference: https://i.imgur.com/Gittb6R.png

Hope that helps. Took a few tries myself until I realised I was trying to make the wallet work with a text document instead of a .conf file lol
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
Great job on the site! Used the http://safetradecoin.net/ address and it works just fine.

Looks like things are on the move. I'm going to PM you with the idea I mentioned earlier.
Activity: 9
I hear you.
Newby here and I have no clue on posting restrictions...just read the rules as last resort.
One more post under my belt....yay
Activity: 10
Anyone know when the 6 minutes between messages thing is no longer an issue for new members of this board?  Waiting 6 minutes between messages during an active conversation is absolutely obnoxious.
Activity: 9
Hi prowe:

The web Site looks great. Twitter is up too.   Great job to you and your team, if any .

In keeping with the coin name I would like to suggest very usable coin that would be very similar to xrp but would be owned by the people of the world.

Let the banksters stay in their own world.  ( who needs a coin named after a very cheap wine, anyway Wink )

Maybe a hybrid xrp/ltc/doge.  I am still sad that Charlie Lee killed the Doge.

Moving on to Winning!

Thanks again,

you can call me Hi Oh Silver  (and away)   .....lone ranger sign off
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ya.
I'll sit back and wait. Cheesy

My ip address chbd204.ap.nuro.jp.

Yeah should be working soon! PM me if it remains at the end of the day. ヤーホー
Pages:
Jump to: