Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍 - page 17. (Read 21934 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
ill help pump it some more. add a super simple lending platform to it? one lend term and thats it: 30 day lock in @25% monthly plus daily interest lol.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
XSTC is up by 900% on CoinExchange. Wow  Shocked
Activity: 14
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
So you can expect that the project will grow? Only today I noticed the project and registered to find information about the project.

In the world of crypto there is never a guarantee. If we are able to add intrinsic value to the project it might grow on the long term.

I would always say to people, calculate the risks during trading.

And if people decide to invest in a project/digital currency, do it with money BTC you can miss.

Activity: 3
I bought 4500 ! Support this coin!
I can also help in the promotion because from what I've seen, no one wrote about coinie wrote and I have a lot of possibilities.
Activity: 27
why wouldnt it every other shitcoin does.. this is a coin that we as a community have control over.. sure there will be devs helping him soon already on an exchange listed.. ready to go.. whales are gonna be running to him
So you can expect that the project will grow? Only today I noticed the project and registered to find information about the project.
its your choice no ones trying to pump this coin.. this is a revival project.. hes focused on getting everything working and website going and he needs help. so spread the word we got a coin to make our own cryptoworld.. you buy at what you buy and sell at what you sell.. im chillin on mine think this is awesome see what happens down the line. i know a lot of crypto subs like raiblocks have active devs that would prolly help.. we need to spread the word and get more devs to help him out and come to a consensus of what direction we want to take with this coin
You think 49-50 satoshi is good price to invest?
Activity: 336
What is her goal? Can we get far? I mean, 100 or 200 satoshis?

To my vision we should mainly focus on a reliable end product, a good price will follow.

We have the momentum, therefore it's essential to stick together and focus on the long term.
And on the short term the appearance has to improve a lot, new website, updated wallets & a bright strategy.

An updated wallet with a clean interface and a reliable and secure chain is what matters for me the most.

As we are the community of this coin, what would people like to it do once its up and running?
Master node? Multi algo mining, staking, tiered master nodes?

the exchange has to be running an active node for the trades to function so i dont think we need to look too far

-TC

Originally it's a POS coin (25%), with a good trading volume that seems manageable.
In this phase it seems a bit early for MN discussions to my opinion but perhaps on the long term!

Correct about the node, will contact them to get further info, thanks. Smiley

Hello friends! Do you know why Safetradecoin is more than 700% in 24h? Other coins are going down. What is max price for Safetradecoin?
Activity: 1
my developer skills is not good but im good at reading codes to tell if there is an error and stuff like that and im always ready btw im chris from jamaica and this my first post here

hello everyone
Activity: 139
There Is Only One Guarantee In Life
Activity: 6
What is her goal? Can we get far? I mean, 100 or 200 satoshis?
Activity: 60
As we are the community of this coin, what would people like to it do once its up and running?
Master node? Multi algo mining, staking, tiered master nodes?

the exchange has to be running an active node for the trades to function so i dont think we need to look too far

-TC
yea man this coin is open game he can rebrand make it into whatever.. hes been very open and transparent and asking for help from the community with the revival. i got mine at 18sats.. see what the future holds for this..  i like the low number of coins 2..
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Right now, the Japanese strikers is attacking the wall of 44sat.  Shocked

They are heroes!
DEV please give them a wonderful future!!
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
whether XSCT is the parent of SCT why its name is almost the same
you should also explain to them about the specifications of this coin because they are questioning it a lot
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
See https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-trade-coin/

Today other coins are dropping but this one is up 600% plus

Did someone just press a switch
Pages:
Jump to: