Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 9. (Read 6093 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
after all, the developers did the right thing by creating their own exchange based on the wishes of users and past similar exchanges. It is this exchange that will be the most ideal and truly effective. And there will no longer be canceled transactions and slow transaction speeds.
I completely agree with you. It is very important when the product you plan to use meets your needs, especially when it comes to trading on the exchange. The concept of developers works just awesome!
Activity: 140
after all, the developers did the right thing by creating their own exchange based on the wishes of users and past similar exchanges. It is this exchange that will be the most ideal and truly effective. And there will no longer be canceled transactions and slow transaction speeds.
Activity: 154
guys, remember that for this ecosystem, the true innovation lies in the introduction of military and corporate level security. This will ensure trouble-free trading, which subsequently protects against attacks by hackers and crackers.
friends, I will repeat the words of another commentator that security here is at the level of military security. I think that there should be no doubt. Plus, cold storage of assets (as much as 96%) is used here.
why exactly the cold type? I heard that hot storage also has a high degree of reliability. Although, perhaps this is no longer relevant, as I have somewhat outdated information.
yes, you have really outdated information, because a large number of other wallets were compromised and stolen precisely because of the hot storage type. Therefore, developers trust the cold type.
Activity: 238
friends, I will repeat the words of another commentator that security here is at the level of military security. I think that there should be no doubt. Plus, cold storage of assets (as much as 96%) is used here.
why exactly the cold type? I heard that hot storage also has a high degree of reliability. Although, perhaps this is no longer relevant, as I have somewhat outdated information.
it is SafeCapital Exchange that is a fairly reputable exchange of a serious level. I think this is obvious, because the exchange plans to enter the top five world markets by the end of all ecosystem improvements. Therefore, it should be assumed that she has a really serious level.
I completely agree with this. It is also obvious, since the exchange processes simultaneously up to 10,000 transactions + one million unique connections. The developers here also tried, since taking into account the new concept, there will be many participants, therefore, a large margin of speed is needed.
the speed in the exchange, it seems to me, should be one of the key advantages. Firstly, it saves time, and secondly, the faster the transaction passes, the faster the next one will start for another user. It is worth considering this.
yes, it really is. But I believe that in this case, every advantage should be key, since a large amount of money is spinning in the trade, therefore, careful storage and a high level of security are necessary.
it is SafeCapital Exchange that is a fairly reputable exchange of a serious level. I think this is obvious, because the exchange plans to enter the top five world markets by the end of all ecosystem improvements. Therefore, it should be assumed that she has a really serious level.
I completely agree with this. It is also obvious, since the exchange processes simultaneously up to 10,000 transactions + one million unique connections. The developers here also tried, since taking into account the new concept, there will be many participants, therefore, a large margin of speed is needed.
the speed in the exchange, it seems to me, should be one of the key advantages. Firstly, it saves time, and secondly, the faster the transaction passes, the faster the next one will start for another user. It is worth considering this.
let me tell you a few words about the exchange. Yes, both of them are really cool, but they have different purposes, so I do not know if the above characteristics apply to the Shift exchange. Although, I think that the security of one product should extend to all the rest of them.
you know, guys, this is not the only product that does not allow the user to worry about assets. There is also the so-called Purveyor, this is an online store where you can buy goods and precious metals. Imagine, all ways of making a profit are concentrated in one ecosystem.
wait, but in order to acquire precious metals, you need not only to use the internal currency of the project, but also to store them somewhere. Honestly, I'm afraid to lose them. Also, someone can steal them from me. What to do in such cases?
in these cases, the supplier will solve all the problems for you. The online store has at its disposal warehouses where you can store your precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, etc.), without fear that they will be stolen from you. It turns out that the supplier assumes your risk.
well, then I really have nothing to worry about. Even with regard to security, I know that in this ecosystem it is at the highest level (corporate, military). This, by the way, is the characteristics of the SafeCapital exchange. Do you know that she is really cool?
you know, guys, this is not the only product that does not allow the user to worry about assets. There is also the so-called Purveyor, this is an online store where you can buy goods and precious metals. Imagine, all ways of making a profit are concentrated in one ecosystem.
wait, but in order to acquire precious metals, you need not only to use the internal currency of the project, but also to store them somewhere. Honestly, I'm afraid to lose them. Also, someone can steal them from me. What to do in such cases?
in these cases, the supplier will solve all the problems for you. The online store has at its disposal warehouses where you can store your precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, etc.), without fear that they will be stolen from you. It turns out that the supplier assumes your risk.
I am attracted to the fact that the autopilot fund looks like a programmable decentralized application (in a simple DApp). It seems to me that an application is a much more convenient way to interact with any product, especially when it comes to investments.
yes, I also thought about it. In addition, if all changes occur in real time almost automatically, then there is no reason to worry about assets at all Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I am attracted to the fact that the autopilot fund looks like a programmable decentralized application (in a simple DApp). It seems to me that an application is a much more convenient way to interact with any product, especially when it comes to investments.
it is also worth noting another advantage of the fund: it does not use intermediary services, thanks to the blockchain. The standard scheme is as follows: you purchase an investment product from the manager and give permission to manage it. Here, everything will happen directly, without buying from a third party.
it is very convenient. I believe that this saves the participant great time, and the process is automated. By the way, the fund does other automatic actions. For example, if you want to distribute funds in a portfolio evenly, the fund will mark the current price automatically and distribute your assets yourself.
I did not know about this property. It turns out that if any changes in price or weight occur in the portfolio, then Autopilot sees them in real time and makes the portfolio rebalanced. Well, that’s a great advantage. The approach significantly reduces risk while keeping the portfolio diversified.
it really is. Moreover, the fund at the same time sells more efficient assets that can make a profit, and acquires those that have less weight, as if supplementing them with the norm, which you yourself set.
it is also worth noting another advantage of the fund: it does not use intermediary services, thanks to the blockchain. The standard scheme is as follows: you purchase an investment product from the manager and give permission to manage it. Here, everything will happen directly, without buying from a third party.
it is very convenient. I believe that this saves the participant great time, and the process is automated. By the way, the fund does other automatic actions. For example, if you want to distribute funds in a portfolio evenly, the fund will mark the current price automatically and distribute your assets yourself.
I did not know about this property. It turns out that if any changes in price or weight occur in the portfolio, then Autopilot sees them in real time and makes the portfolio rebalanced. Well, that’s a great advantage. The approach significantly reduces risk while keeping the portfolio diversified.
Pages:
Jump to: