Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 7. (Read 6093 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
it seems to me that it is more profitable to get financing from people than from banks: these are both the most favorable rates and a lower percentage. Plus, help from people encourages users to act together if difficulties arise. Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
I believe the type of this coin is Crowdfundr. By the way, exactly the same name has one of the ecosystem’s products, focused on finding financing for enterprises. It is noteworthy that the cryptocurrency platform will finance from its own liquidity reserve those enterprises that have nothing to do with cryptocurrency.
you are right about the name. As for financing, the position of developers should be noted here: they believe that the whole world should not consist only of cryptocurrency, and the search for funds for such enterprises is a confirmation of this.
probably, it is also worth noting the not always favorable and fair credit conditions, which are sought by financing enterprises. Therefore, their direction is cryptocurrency projects and the search for finance for their ideas from the crowd.
Activity: 112
I believe the type of this coin is Crowdfundr. By the way, exactly the same name has one of the ecosystem’s products, focused on finding financing for enterprises. It is noteworthy that the cryptocurrency platform will finance from its own liquidity reserve those enterprises that have nothing to do with cryptocurrency.
you are right about the name. As for financing, the position of developers should be noted here: they believe that the whole world should not consist only of cryptocurrency, and the search for funds for such enterprises is a confirmation of this.
my friend, yes, the blockchain really has some difficulties with implementation, but after all, at a certain moment it reached the peak of its development, so we can say with confidence that you need to use it further. In principle, as I see it, there is a digital coin for these purposes - this is SCAP.
for example, it seemed to me that there are a lot of coins in the cryptocurrency world, the question only concerns their security, reliability and further implementation as a means of payment. Do you think SCAP will cope with these tasks? How reliable is this coin?
I believe that it is more than reliable. The first advantage in favor of it is the ability to reduce inflation: start at a low level and decrease over time. It seems to me that this is an invaluable plus. In addition, SCAP refers to the type of coins that are traded on the exchange.
my friend, yes, the blockchain really has some difficulties with implementation, but after all, at a certain moment it reached the peak of its development, so we can say with confidence that you need to use it further. In principle, as I see it, there is a digital coin for these purposes - this is SCAP.
for example, it seemed to me that there are a lot of coins in the cryptocurrency world, the question only concerns their security, reliability and further implementation as a means of payment. Do you think SCAP will cope with these tasks? How reliable is this coin?
friends, it always seemed to me that the possibility of creating a decentralized system that would be not only simple, but also honest and fair is just a dream that cannot be realized for some reason. Now it turns out that this is quite possible.
yes, it is possible. So it will be: the developers decided to completely change their view of the financial industry and make it more modern, using blockchain technology. Do you understand what I am talking about? Do you know anything about blockchain?
I know that this is a great network, which could be an ideal scheme in every area of ​​people's lives, which would benefit from its decentralized nature. Firstly, there would be an opportunity to carry out charitable acts, and secondly, each of the areas of life would be the most transparent and honest, which is important for many users now.
with regard to transparency, I completely agree with this. This is a very necessary scheme. But I heard that the blockchain is currently experiencing some difficulties due to the fact that there are no cryptocurrencies that would be completely reliable enough to become one.
friends, it always seemed to me that the possibility of creating a decentralized system that would be not only simple, but also honest and fair is just a dream that cannot be realized for some reason. Now it turns out that this is quite possible.
yes, it is possible. So it will be: the developers decided to completely change their view of the financial industry and make it more modern, using blockchain technology. Do you understand what I am talking about? Do you know anything about blockchain?
I know that this is a great network, which could be an ideal scheme in every area of ​​people's lives, which would benefit from its decentralized nature. Firstly, there would be an opportunity to carry out charitable acts, and secondly, each of the areas of life would be the most transparent and honest, which is important for many users now.
the investment market will not be able to fully develop, it seems to me, for the reason that not all people can be part of this world, and there will be more and more rich and experienced investors. In this regard, it is just necessary to expand access to financial instruments for all people.
the developers are really implementing this concept now. Judge for yourself: each product of the SafeCapital ecosystem bears in itself not only the cryptocurrency and investment market as a whole, but also for the users themselves. There will be more of them and the turnover of funds will also be greater.
yes, it really is. In addition, each of these products even has a simple interface. What could be better for a beginner? For example, the Autopilot fund was created so simple because of the ability to independently program its platform for its investment needs.
the investment market will not be able to fully develop, it seems to me, for the reason that not all people can be part of this world, and there will be more and more rich and experienced investors. In this regard, it is just necessary to expand access to financial instruments for all people.
the developers are really implementing this concept now. Judge for yourself: each product of the SafeCapital ecosystem bears in itself not only the cryptocurrency and investment market as a whole, but also for the users themselves. There will be more of them and the turnover of funds will also be greater.
guys, tell us which products are part of the SafeCapital ecosystem. I, in principle, have an idea of ​​how the cryptocurrency world works, but still I think that I need to gain some knowledge.
I agree with you. I also need to gain some experience. For example, I do not know what to do with traditional investment, which is not available for a certain circle of investors. I think that there are some additional ways and I want to find out how to get around this established system.
in fact, you don’t have to bypass anything, because the SafeCapital ecosystem has already changed the usual concept to a new one - you need to give everyone the opportunity to be part of the investment market, otherwise it will not be able to develop.
guys, tell us which products are part of the SafeCapital ecosystem. I, in principle, have an idea of ​​how the cryptocurrency world works, but still I think that I need to gain some knowledge.
I agree with you. I also need to gain some experience. For example, I do not know what to do with traditional investment, which is not available for a certain circle of investors. I think that there are some additional ways and I want to find out how to get around this established system.
Activity: 154
friends, we can summarize the SafeCapital ecosystem as follows: if we do not join this community now, it will be a big mistake, since to miss traditional investments on such conditions is a real mistake!
it is. Not to mention the fact that such a concept will bring not only the platform to the global level, but also the investment sphere as a whole: trade turnover, the number of participants and new financial instruments will be greatly enhanced, which will be of great benefit not only for participants, but also for network development .
Activity: 140
friends, we can summarize the SafeCapital ecosystem as follows: if we do not join this community now, it will be a big mistake, since to miss traditional investments on such conditions is a real mistake!
Activity: 154
Purveyor store, by the way, is pretty cool, because in my opinion not everyone can afford the purchase of precious metals. And here there is a great opportunity not only to purchase them on favorable terms, but also to store them. Shares that can be purchased will also be on favorable terms.
yes, that’s true. In the process of selling shares, the supplier starts with 50 of the most famous financial assets before increasing to 5,000+. And you can trade using BTC, ETH or SCAP. It turns out that these are internal project tokens and the most significant coins of the cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: