Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 6. (Read 6093 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
guys, I suggest discussing the relevance of not only this ecosystem, but also the participation of the blockchain in it. I believe that the blockchain will be relevant, because its transparency properties will bring the financial and investment industry to a new level.
Activity: 238
friends, good day to all! Tell us how this ecosystem differs from similar ones and are there similar platforms like it? I need to understand how useful it will be. Smiley
undoubtedly, it will be useful. Despite the fact that the blockchain is not so popular now, as it seemed to me earlier, specifically in the case of this ecosystem, it will be very useful, as it will contribute to the development of the entire financial industry.
the blockchain is not only not popular, it just has already reached the highest point of development of its network, so the further development of the cryptocurrency is no longer so relevant.
Activity: 140
friends, good day to all! Tell us how this ecosystem differs from similar ones and are there similar platforms like it? I need to understand how useful it will be. Smiley
undoubtedly, it will be useful. Despite the fact that the blockchain is not so popular now, as it seemed to me earlier, specifically in the case of this ecosystem, it will be very useful, as it will contribute to the development of the entire financial industry.
Activity: 238
Activity: 168
by the way, with the help of Purveyor you don’t even have to worry about trading: you can trade stocks with a supplier who begins to debut and has, for example, only 50 financial assets, and subsequently gains popularity, having available up to 5000+. You do not have commissions or fees for brokerage services.
Activity: 112
friends, as I understand it, the spread of the financial industry can also be perceived as a dream, especially with regard to traditional investment, which not everyone can afford. What do you think about those products that, according to the developers, will benefit not only users, but also the network? Huh
you know, as for the exchange, then I’m absolutely sure that its characteristics are better than any other: it’s the speed of transactions, and the implementation of unique connections, and the type of storage ... definitely, this exchange really deserves to become part of it, especially since you should not worry about your assets: they are safe.
I'm not worried about the assets. I even know how they are stored: this is cold storage in multi-signal wallets with geographically distributed keys. In addition, the online store Purveyor will even provide the ability to store your goods and precious metals.
the possibility of storage is really a great idea, since gold and platinum, for example, can not be bought by every user. These metals need to be stored, respectively, you are at some risk.
friends, as I understand it, the spread of the financial industry can also be perceived as a dream, especially with regard to traditional investment, which not everyone can afford. What do you think about those products that, according to the developers, will benefit not only users, but also the network? Huh
you know, as for the exchange, then I’m absolutely sure that its characteristics are better than any other: it’s the speed of transactions, and the implementation of unique connections, and the type of storage ... definitely, this exchange really deserves to become part of it, especially since you should not worry about your assets: they are safe.
I'm not worried about the assets. I even know how they are stored: this is cold storage in multi-signal wallets with geographically distributed keys. In addition, the online store Purveyor will even provide the ability to store your goods and precious metals.
as for masternodes, I think that the developers went the right way by proposing this system. Now, as Warren Buffett said, there is a way to make a profit even during sleep, and it’s very cool!
I completely agree with you. Especially if masternodes are equipped with the best technologies in the industry and, most importantly, the pledge is blocked for the first year, which will help tokens remain stable. It turns out that dreams of passive income become reality.
as for masternodes, I think that the developers went the right way by proposing this system. Now, as Warren Buffett said, there is a way to make a profit even during sleep, and it’s very cool!
by the way, in order to increase the importance of the token, they often carry out such a useful event as burning. Thus, the significance (deficit) increases and the supply as a whole decreases. I suppose this is also being done here. What can you say about this?
yes, it really is in the characteristics of the token. In addition, the issue of tokens is indicated here - this is 10 100 000 SCAP and the ability to swap tokens of one financial ecosystem with another. In this case, it will be X SINS = 1 SCAP. A master node is required to replace SINS in SCAP.
then it is safe to say that the token is successful. But I would add that masternodes are also associated with profit and additional income. We did not discuss them in detail, but I believe that it is necessary to do this, since this is a rather interesting topic.
by the way, in order to increase the importance of the token, they often carry out such a useful event as burning. Thus, the significance (deficit) increases and the supply as a whole decreases. I suppose this is also being done here. What can you say about this?
yes, it really is in the characteristics of the token. In addition, the issue of tokens is indicated here - this is 10 100 000 SCAP and the ability to swap tokens of one financial ecosystem with another. In this case, it will be X SINS = 1 SCAP. A master node is required to replace SINS in SCAP.
I can say that when owning a certain number of masternodes, the security deposit in tokens is blocked for a year. This ensures that the price of tokens remains unchanged, which cannot but please those users who are aware of what the change in price in the cryptocurrency world means.
wait, what masternodes are you talking about? I know that they allow you to get passive income from bonuses of the total amount, which increase depending on how many masternodes you own. Am I right in my reasoning? Huh
yes, you are right. I know that it is difficult to find a system that would allow you to receive passive income, but SafeCapital does everything in the interests of participants and the development of the investment and financial market. In addition, the supply for tokens and the ecosystem as a whole will increase.
I can say that when owning a certain number of masternodes, the security deposit in tokens is blocked for a year. This ensures that the price of tokens remains unchanged, which cannot but please those users who are aware of what the change in price in the cryptocurrency world means.
wait, what masternodes are you talking about? I know that they allow you to get passive income from bonuses of the total amount, which increase depending on how many masternodes you own. Am I right in my reasoning? Huh
friends, I heard about other similar organizations that were engaged in the search for funds for their ideas. If I'm not mistaken, these are the Kickstarter and GoFundMe organizations. But they only help new businesses to raise funds, but what about existing companies?
this is precisely where the Crowdfundr platform’s huge advantage lies: its liquidity reserve helps to find financing for existing companies. Agree that this property will greatly distinguish Crowdfundr from analogues. In addition, here people help people.
do not forget that financing services are payable via cryptocurrency. By the way, I'm starting to understand that I don’t know anything about this SCAP token. Tell me what you know about him. Besides the fact that he uses the lowest type of inflation, which is going to decrease, I know nothing more. Undecided
friends, I heard about other similar organizations that were engaged in the search for funds for their ideas. If I'm not mistaken, these are the Kickstarter and GoFundMe organizations. But they only help new businesses to raise funds, but what about existing companies?
this is precisely where the Crowdfundr platform’s huge advantage lies: its liquidity reserve helps to find financing for existing companies. Agree that this property will greatly distinguish Crowdfundr from analogues. In addition, here people help people.
Pages:
Jump to: