Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 12. (Read 6100 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I completely agree with you guys. The above nuances of traditional investment are not the only problem, although I would call it the main one, because the conditions and the provision of services change due to the difference in classes. In addition, there are other details that prevent you from fully trading and earning income.
what details do you mean? If this is a question of intermediaries, then it has been resolved within the SafeCapital ecosystem: thanks to the use of blockchain, they will not be. Agree how cool it is and how it will save you money. I think this is a great opportunity to promote the investment market.
in general, yes. By the way, I really meant it. But it is worth noting that the problem is also an incomplete understanding of cryptocurrency as a profitable tool. Perhaps many people think that the tools for trading are too complex to interact with them.
Activity: 168
I completely agree with you guys. The above nuances of traditional investment are not the only problem, although I would call it the main one, because the conditions and the provision of services change due to the difference in classes. In addition, there are other details that prevent you from fully trading and earning income.
what details do you mean? If this is a question of intermediaries, then it has been resolved within the SafeCapital ecosystem: thanks to the use of blockchain, they will not be. Agree how cool it is and how it will save you money. I think this is a great opportunity to promote the investment market.
Activity: 196
it seemed to me that the topic of digital coins is beginning to fade into the background. Blockchain, as it seemed to me, reached the pinnacle of development and begins to become obsolete, and cryptocurrency no longer needs mass distribution. Even in 10 years, a single coin has not been created. Perhaps I am somewhat skeptical about this world.
most likely, you do not quite correctly understand this tool. Yes, it is possible that no reliable cryptocurrency was created, but nevertheless, the blockchain has always been and will be the best of all technologies for automation and transparency of processes. Do you know what he is?
I know that this is a decentralized and transparent distributed network, but I don’t quite understand if it will be really useful as they say about it. By the way, if it really helps to improve the conditions of a particular sphere, then, most likely, in the financial sector this needs to be done first.
Activity: 168
it seemed to me that the topic of digital coins is beginning to fade into the background. Blockchain, as it seemed to me, reached the pinnacle of development and begins to become obsolete, and cryptocurrency no longer needs mass distribution. Even in 10 years, a single coin has not been created. Perhaps I am somewhat skeptical about this world.
most likely, you do not quite correctly understand this tool. Yes, it is possible that no reliable cryptocurrency was created, but nevertheless, the blockchain has always been and will be the best of all technologies for automation and transparency of processes. Do you know what he is?
good day to all who are aimed at making a profit using the SafeCapital ecosystem! I can’t say that I thoroughly studied all the information, but I definitely see that the project is very relevant, especially for beginners in the trade.
I completely agree with you. In addition, there are beginners not only in trading, but also in investment in general, since some of its types were not available for some time. To be more precise, they were available only to a certain circle of users.
yes, they were rich and experienced investors. The problem was that due to the requirements of accredited investors, high commissions and high-value shares, a picture was created of the separation of classes between the haves and have-nots. With the advent of SafeCapital, the situation must change.
yes, I heard that the developers are introducing a new concept that will allow everyone to financially join the investment market. I believe that this opportunity will advance the investment industry sufficiently, since the turnover of funds on exchanges and the circulation of digital coins will increase: there will be more of them.
good day to all who are aimed at making a profit using the SafeCapital ecosystem! I can’t say that I thoroughly studied all the information, but I definitely see that the project is very relevant, especially for beginners in the trade.
I completely agree with you. In addition, there are beginners not only in trading, but also in investment in general, since some of its types were not available for some time. To be more precise, they were available only to a certain circle of users.
yes, they were rich and experienced investors. The problem was that due to the requirements of accredited investors, high commissions and high-value shares, a picture was created of the separation of classes between the haves and have-nots. With the advent of SafeCapital, the situation must change.
before launching each product, friends, there is still testing to be done, during which defects will be eliminated. I also suggest that testing may delay the main launch. Nevertheless, you need to have a temporary idea of ​​the launch. I know that the initial launch of the ecosystem itself is scheduled for the end of this year.
yes, other events are planned this quarter, such as, for example, the release of the website and wallet, the release of white paper, SMS listing and others. By the way, what type of storage is used when saving assets? I heard that cold storage is the safest and most reliable way.
it really is. The developers describe that the vast majority of wallets were compromised due to hot storage, and therefore the SafeCapital ecosystem uses cold storage with additional features to increase security.
Activity: 154
before launching each product, friends, there is still testing to be done, during which defects will be eliminated. I also suggest that testing may delay the main launch. Nevertheless, you need to have a temporary idea of ​​the launch. I know that the initial launch of the ecosystem itself is scheduled for the end of this year.
yes, other events are planned this quarter, such as, for example, the release of the website and wallet, the release of white paper, SMS listing and others. By the way, what type of storage is used when saving assets? I heard that cold storage is the safest and most reliable way.
guys, I suggest discussing the SafeCapital exchange. And moreover, this is not the exchange that was discussed above, but another, trading. I am attracted to it by the speed of transaction processing, the simultaneous ability to make unique connections, as well as the level of confidentiality.
these are too general properties. I will add specific numbers: a million unique connections and up to 10,000 transactions per second. And all this is carried out simultaneously. In addition, the level of confidentiality and security is military and corporate and trustworthy.
that's awesome! In general, I can say that the developers achieved their goal, at least at the project launch level - now, indeed, everyone can join the investment market. Now it remains to study the roadmap to understand when each product will be launched.
Activity: 140
guys, I suggest discussing the SafeCapital exchange. And moreover, this is not the exchange that was discussed above, but another, trading. I am attracted to it by the speed of transaction processing, the simultaneous ability to make unique connections, as well as the level of confidentiality.
these are too general properties. I will add specific numbers: a million unique connections and up to 10,000 transactions per second. And all this is carried out simultaneously. In addition, the level of confidentiality and security is military and corporate and trustworthy.
Activity: 238
I propose to discuss the current problems of traditional investments, especially since I have already become familiar with them. This is, firstly, the lack of opportunities for poor investors, and secondly, the requirements of accredited investors, because of which your own investments cannot be processed on time. This is also a problem.
you know, this is either the requirements of accredited investors, or high commissions, one of two. And buying stocks of companies is also an expensive pleasure, as their value can reach several thousand dollars. An example is Berkshire Hathaway.
 I propose to discuss the current problems of traditional investments, especially since I have already become familiar with them. This is, firstly, the lack of opportunities for poor investors, and secondly, the requirements of accredited investors, because of which your own investments cannot be processed on time. This is also a problem.
with regard to traditional investment, I will add that there are intermediaries in it when making transactions. But in the case of the SafeCapital ecosystem, they will no longer be needed, because the system works in such a way that all possible processes are automated.
yes, and that's great. We do not need brokers between investments, as the developers themselves say by the way, traditional investment still requires a buy-in principle, which means “all or nothing”. But I think that here it is fixable, although, as practice shows, it is better to really engage in trade seriously, so as not to lose everything.
Activity: 140
 with regard to traditional investment, I will add that there are intermediaries in it when making transactions. But in the case of the SafeCapital ecosystem, they will no longer be needed, because the system works in such a way that all possible processes are automated.
Pages:
Jump to: