Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeDice.com - 0.5% Variable House Edge - page 4. (Read 7973 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Max win is 0.05247555 ?? thats one of the smallest ive ever seen you should make it bigger asap
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice site, nice design! Hope you aren't T04D or so.

Umm, if we were him, we'd rather continuing the site rather than close the site and start from scratch  Sad

Nice site, surpisingly awsome design. You guys really did put some effort into this project  Tongue
Good Luck!
Do you accept only BTC or are you going to add other crypto?
Btw nice disign I like colors and background

Thanks guys! Happy to hear that... Yes, we developed the site to be ready for other crypto. But we would like to focus on BTC first, getting stable before we go with other currencies. Just like what JD did before launching Doge Dice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Do you accept only BTC or are you going to add other crypto?
Btw nice disign I like colors and background
Activity: 42
Nice site, surpisingly awsome design. You guys really did put some effort into this project  Tongue
Good Luck!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Nice site, nice design! Hope you aren't T04D or so.
Every time I try to type 1.1 in the payout field, it turns to 1.02061856 automatically and I can't modify it, that is, when I was trying to delete 6, it won't let me do it.

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm using safari.

This is what I'm experiencing too, seems it's not fixed yet.

I've typed "0.00000010" into the stake box, and am trying to type "1000" into the payout box. As soon as I hit the "1", the payout box changes to "1.02061856". I don't know why.

Hi nothingnew, thank you for the inputs, we will fix this as soon as possible.

And thank dooglus for testing the site, as a  new site in this industry, we are so grateful Smiley

Hi nothingnew, all glitches in the stake box should be fixed by now, thank you for the input again and sorry for the inconvenience.

I used the VPN also won't open.

Hi fangj1n, can you please describe how does the site not opened? Do you sawCloudFlare's verification? Or it just doesn't showed at all?
Except you just very (un)lucky to access the site while we are updating it, everything should be fine Smiley
Activity: 3

I used the VPN also won't open.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Why the website can't open?

How many chickens does it take to cross the road?
Activity: 3

Why the website can't open?
I saw this bet " 22150   rexxludi   69.0709   < 88.3929   0.13430087   1.10 ×   0.01307730 "

I think there is a problem because if 1.10x the target must be 89.9999 ? right ?

Ok, so the house she was high on this one but still, 0.13430087 times 0.10 isn't 0.01307730! You're off by a few percent.

Hi Dooglus, because it shouldn't be 1.1 payout, it is actually 1.09737321 you can test this is right by multiplying the payout and the win chance Smiley

The payout shown in the bet box when the bet was made will be 1.09.. and the payout shown in the bet details is also 1.09.. It is only sown 1.10 in the log table because it is rounded to two decimals digit for simplicity.

We will modify the payout in the log table to show the actual number in the next update.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
I saw this bet " 22150   rexxludi   69.0709   < 88.3929   0.13430087   1.10 ×   0.01307730 "

I think there is a problem because if 1.10x the target must be 89.9999 ? right ?

Ok, so the house she was high on this one but still, 0.13430087 times 0.10 isn't 0.01307730! You're off by a few percent.
Every time I try to type 1.1 in the payout field, it turns to 1.02061856 automatically and I can't modify it, that is, when I was trying to delete 6, it won't let me do it.

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm using safari.

I've typed "0.00000010" into the stake box, and am trying to type "1000" into the payout box. As soon as I hit the "1", the payout box changes to "1.02061856". I don't know why.

Hi nothingnew, thank you for the inputs, we will fix this as soon as possible.

And thank dooglus for testing the site, as a  new site in this industry, we are so grateful Smiley
Activity: 29

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's a nice UI but the wrong time to open an investment website imo. I don't think people will invest their coins into new websites anymore, pretty sure everyone has learned there lesson.

Yes, its quite difficult time. People have their limit, not all, but majority and bigger player & investors might stand back for quite a time. Sad to see the industry destroys itself.

This is a good question and as you are also not the first person to mention this Smiley

But we don't think waiting longer is a good idea either. We are agree that trust is important, and it is build, not made in a single night. For this reason we believe that the sooner we launched the site, the more time we get to prove ourselves, and the more time we get to improve the site. By the time the industry is healed, the site will be more "ready," both in term of features and trust-ability.

I guess what he means by the wrong time is that it would be much better if you just had launched the site sooner, not longer.
I just tried setting a username and password.

I typed a 32 character password, twice.

It told me "Minimum password length is 6".

It turned out it didn't like the exclamation mark I had in my password.

It would be better if you allowed weird characters in passwords, or at least told the user what the rules are, rather than saying "minimum 6"!

I tried to set my client seed. It told me "bad request", but not what was wrong with it.

Seems there's a limit of 15 characters - if so, tell me. "bad request" isn't helpful.

Thanks Doog, both of them have been fixed. We will also recheck through all the notifications within this week Smiley
It's a nice UI but the wrong time to open an investment website imo. I don't think people will invest their coins into new websites anymore, pretty sure everyone has learned there lesson.

Yes, its quite difficult time. People have their limit, not all, but majority and bigger player & investors might stand back for quite a time. Sad to see the industry destroys itself.

This is a good question and as you are also not the first person to mention this Smiley

But we don't think waiting longer is a good idea either. We are agree that trust is important, and it is build, not made in a single night. For this reason we believe that the sooner we launched the site, the more time we get to prove ourselves, and the more time we get to improve the site. By the time the industry is healed, the site will be more "ready," both in term of features and trust-ability.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Hi CoinCollect, at that time he is using 2-3% HE calculation (depends in the bet size), in that case the payout and target is correct.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Agree, and that's why the site has received very little investment.
The bankroll starts with 10 btc and is now at ~9.75 btc after losing ~0.44 btc, so there is less than 0.2 btc investment.
Pages:
Jump to: