Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeDice.com - 0.5% Variable House Edge - page 6. (Read 7973 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
guess ur chinese, the languages listed only english and chinese, layout pretty good, u need more advertising push i believe, and i just found out this today

The Chinese flag is right, but the English flag isn't. That looks like the USA flag, not the English one.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
The password field on the login form has a max length of 15 characters. I assume this is a mistake and means that people with a longer password cannot login atm.

Yeah, I am account number 69, and I can't log in with my 32 character password anymore.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we just made few changes on the validation and it got affected. You can try again now Smiley

guess ur chinese, the languages listed only english and chinese, layout pretty good, u need more advertising push i believe, and i just found out this today
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The password field on the login form has a max length of 15 characters. I assume this is a mistake and means that people with a longer password cannot login atm.

Yeah, I am account number 69, and I can't log in with my 32 character password anymore.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we just made few changes on the validation and it got affected. You can try again now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
So... SD? People will get confused between SatoshiDice and SafeDice... Oh well.

The game looks like my iPad mini with the gradient colors.

However, the server seed is NOT shown BEFORE I am allowed to set my client or account seed. To be truly provably fair, you must show the server seed hash, and then allow the player to set their account seed.

Your 2FA QR code does not have the required white space border around it, also known as the quiet zone. I had to save your QR code and open it on a white background before my phone could scan it.

Try it like this:
http://qreateandtrack.com/files/2011/07/quarter_inch_image1.png

Hi there Dabs Smiley Thank you so much for the suggestion. We got your point, we will change those as soon as possible, both the fair calculation and QR code border. Actually it can be scanned, but we agree that it is quite difficult at the moment.

Hi Dabs, the fair calculation has been modified so it shows the server seed hash before the player able to set his account seed. We are now using the similar way JD has been using back then. Actually just to confirm, the previous method still doesn't allow the site to modify the bet along the way, although I just realized that it enables the site to set the server seed based on the player's behavior (but still the most beneficial way for the site itself is pure random). However, thanks for pointing this out.

We have also fixed the QR code visualization and adding 1X quiet zone (as suggested on https://qrworld.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/the-quiet-zone/). Thanks again Dabs!

so shiny & futuristic site  Shocked
And I think this site will be famous as PD

Something is missing...
auto bet & affiliate program Grin

Looks very cool, I will definitely try it out.

Thank you so much for the appreciation guys! @lontong, thanks for the suggestion as well, we'll discuss that on our development plan
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Looks very cool, I will definitely try it out.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
so shiny & futuristic site  Shocked
And I think this site will be famous as PD

Something is missing...
auto bet & affiliate program Grin
The design of your site is great and pretty original IMO. Smiley

On the withdraw page, there is a line "All your deposits must receive enough confirmations before you are allowed to withdraw." I would suggest you to specify exactly how many confirmations are required.

Hi Chemistry,

Thanks for testing the site, confirmations required depends on the deposit amount, we've specified it on the FAQ page: https://safedice.com/faq

Withdrawal in SafeDice is instant. However, all your deposits must receive enough confirmations before you are allowed to withdraw. Minimum number of confirmations required is the number of digits in the integer part of square of your deposit amount. For example 2 coins deposit needs 1 confirmation (2 x 2 = 4) while 10 coins needs 3 confirmations (10 x 10 = 100).
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The design of your site is great and pretty original IMO. Smiley

On the withdraw page, there is a line "All your deposits must receive enough confirmations before you are allowed to withdraw." I would suggest you to specify exactly how many confirmations are required.

However, the server seed is NOT shown BEFORE I am allowed to set my client or account seed. To be truly provably fair, you must show the server seed hash, and then allow the player to set their account seed.

Your 2FA QR code does not have the required white space border around it, also known as the quiet zone. I had to save your QR code and open it on a white background before my phone could scan it.

Try it like this:
http://qreateandtrack.com/files/2011/07/quarter_inch_image1.png

Hi there Dabs Smiley Thank you so much for the suggestion. We got your point, we will change the provably fair method as soon as possible (it's already fixed. the previous method doesn't mean that it isn't fair, but Dab's method is certainly better, thanks Dabs!). For the QR Code Actually it can be scanned, but we agree that it is quite difficult at the moment (fixed too).
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto

Try it like this:
how about you add faucet for a few days so we can test the site Smiley
Faucet is important so that we can try the site out.

The site allows 0 bets so faucet is not really required. You can try the bets with 0 amount if you just want to see how betting works.

P.S I like the design of the site. Looks fresh and clean. I would add a small box around "Roll Low" similar to the betting areas. Would make it easier to find as its a rather important feature so highlighting it would be a nice touch.

Thanks for the suggestion! Do you mean to move the roll button? Because it is already there in the bottom-left. We will consider this.

very nice went to 0.15 + from a deposit of 0.01 Cheesy also received bits to my wallet Cheesy https://blockchain.info/tx/103e758981028d0acf21a6d9bd891d4ed21c462e2e465470352fbf9c4c90c043

Congrats! I guess you are player-57 then. That's 15 times multiplier, maybe you can share your strategy to other people? Wink

Very very nice site. I am jelly.

Thanks.. Jelly? Shocked

faucet invites bot users thus makes the site slower and some beggars that spam.

Thanks for the input Seketsuna, this is also our consideration.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

faucet invites bot users thus makes the site slower and some beggars that spam.
Activity: 44
Very very nice site. I am jelly.
legendary
Activity: 1218
very nice went to 0.15 + from a deposit of 0.01 Cheesy also received bits to my wallet Cheesy https://blockchain.info/tx/103e758981028d0acf21a6d9bd891d4ed21c462e2e465470352fbf9c4c90c043
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

The site allows 0 bets so faucet is not really required. You can try the bets with 0 amount if you just want to see how betting works.

P.S I like the design of the site. Looks fresh and clean. I would add a small box around "Roll Low" similar to the betting areas. Would make it easier to find as its a rather important feature so highlighting it would be a nice touch.

Thanks for the suggestion Big and Clint, we don't have a plan to include faucet to the site at the moment. We might substitute it with occasional giveaway event in near future Smiley

Why anonym, how many devs in team?

Hi there RoooooR, If you mean the anonymous registration feature, it is provided for the players' convenience. If you refer to the devs, it is because the nature of gambling in cryptocurrency, as this is quite a grey area, it would be best for the devs to stay anonymous. Hopefully this is understandable. Our team currently, consists of less than 5 persons, with only one person handling the server area.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Want A Personal Coin? PM ME!
legendary
Activity: 1008
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Why anonym, how many devs in team?
Pages:
Jump to: