Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 59. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I believe it was for this very purpose that the SafeInsure's Policy Marketplace was created, creating a unique policy. Moreover, it is much cheaper than the existing one. So why not choose a cheaper, easier and more efficient way to meet your insurance needs?
I totally agree with you. Next, I would like to ask the following question. This concerns the fact that there are too many trifles between us and the insurance company. For example, this is a subscription to a lot of unnecessary mailings, a conversation with support staff and tracking information. what do you say to that?
I, perhaps, will continue your thought. Next, I get the information I need, but in order to change anything as needed, I will have to go through the above procedures again. This is called an administrative fee.
Insurance is a complex thing, which you also need understanding and also considerations before using it, that is why communication is important to further convince prospective clients that they take the right road to follow such insurance.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I would like to please you with the fact that SafeInsure solves this problem in the root. Just imagine that you make your own changes and corrections in your service, without any additional costs.
that's for sure thanks to the user interface design in the SafeInsure portal to keep us safe. And in fact - it works with the help of smart contracts that guarantee 100% reliability of the result and zero downtime.
Activity: 98
I would like to please you with the fact that SafeInsure solves this problem in the root. Just imagine that you make your own changes and corrections in your service, without any additional costs.
I believe it was for this very purpose that the SafeInsure's Policy Marketplace was created, creating a unique policy. Moreover, it is much cheaper than the existing one. So why not choose a cheaper, easier and more efficient way to meet your insurance needs?
I totally agree with you. Next, I would like to ask the following question. This concerns the fact that there are too many trifles between us and the insurance company. For example, this is a subscription to a lot of unnecessary mailings, a conversation with support staff and tracking information. what do you say to that?
I, perhaps, will continue your thought. Next, I get the information I need, but in order to change anything as needed, I will have to go through the above procedures again. This is called an administrative fee.
I would note that in this case, that SafeInSure offers a completely opposite choice, since it is in this market that they can add and delete only what they are really interested and necessary.
I believe that this is correct. Probably the way it should be. Everything is done in accordance with the demands of consumers and their interests.
the reason for this is simple: consumers require modular, customizable options that fit their lifestyle. In order not to keep up with everyone equally, consumers also require personal service and a product that is shaped and adapted to their specific needs.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
Nowaday there are a lot of projects that are convenient and rewarding for us. So we need to analyze a lot because it is difficult to decide right away. I find this project is okay but running at this time is a bit difficult than in 2017.
I would note that in this case, that SafeInSure offers a completely opposite choice, since it is in this market that they can add and delete only what they are really interested and necessary.
I believe that this is correct. Probably the way it should be. Everything is done in accordance with the demands of consumers and their interests.
By the way, I thought now about another problem. Have you ever noticed that in the traditional system everything is perceived the same? For example, it concerns the choice of shoes.
of course, I repeatedly noticed this. This is a kind of industry standard. But you must understand that what is suitable for others does not have to be for you.
I tend to the fact that policies are, for sure, issued on the same principle. It turns out that we do not always buy what we need. What, however, sometimes happens with our shoes.
By the way, I thought now about another problem. Have you ever noticed that in the traditional system everything is perceived the same? For example, it concerns the choice of shoes.
of course, I repeatedly noticed this. This is a kind of industry standard. But you must understand that what is suitable for others does not have to be for you.
By the way, you can give an example that clearly demonstrates the advantages of the blockchain, compared to the traditional insurance system. More precisely, it is not so much the advantages of the blockchain, as the huge disadvantages of the existing system. For example, this is an elementary disappointment that befalls us at the most unnecessary moment.
as I understand it, under the unnecessary moment do you mean those moments when you have to be present in insurance companies due to car accidents, injuries and other similar problems?
yes, that is what I mean. Therefore, the key factor and one single word can be called a platform like this: EFFICIENCY. With the help of the blockchain, each step is recorded in the history and, if you need information about the status of your application or you want to cancel the previous step, you can do it automatically without making a call.
By the way, you can give an example that clearly demonstrates the advantages of the blockchain, compared to the traditional insurance system. More precisely, it is not so much the advantages of the blockchain, as the huge disadvantages of the existing system. For example, this is an elementary disappointment that befalls us at the most unnecessary moment.
as I understand it, under the unnecessary moment do you mean those moments when you have to be present in insurance companies due to car accidents, injuries and other similar problems?
further - this is undoubtedly paper documentation. As a result of this problem, as you understand, delays in maintenance, missing and inaccurate records and other minor inconveniences occur.
I fully agree with this, since, for example, payments between insurers initiated by clients, such as car companies, who make claims against each other, are usually processed by paper payments, such as cash, checks or electronic transactions with huge paper after him.
this is true. And here you also notice the inconvenience, the eradication of which would significantly reduce the time costs. Given the presence of the blockchain, this will be eliminated in a paperless, direct way, which includes zero intermediaries.
indeed, it can be concluded from this that insurance is an industry immersed in endless pages of paper. Moreover, this relationship is quite serious. It just needs to be fixed.
further - this is undoubtedly paper documentation. As a result of this problem, as you understand, delays in maintenance, missing and inaccurate records and other minor inconveniences occur.
I fully agree with this, since, for example, payments between insurers initiated by clients, such as car companies, who make claims against each other, are usually processed by paper payments, such as cash, checks or electronic transactions with huge paper after him.
this is true. And here you also notice the inconvenience, the eradication of which would significantly reduce the time costs. Given the presence of the blockchain, this will be eliminated in a paperless, direct way, which includes zero intermediaries.
Pages:
Jump to: