Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 60. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do not forget also about fraud, actively thriving in any industry. The insurance industry does not know the right ways to combat this factor and uses it the other way around to cover expenses and losses.
I am aware of this, I just did not voice. By the way, in recent years, 10% of all insurance claims were found to be deceitful, in the amount having lost more than $ 80 billion a year in the United States alone. Worldwide, this figure is much higher.
Activity: 98
Do not forget also about fraud, actively thriving in any industry. The insurance industry does not know the right ways to combat this factor and uses it the other way around to cover expenses and losses.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
According to my opinion and analysis SafeInsure Coin (SINS) project sounds very promising and potential because this form is very good for our lives on insurance.Therefore i will try to join the project.
but after all, the blockchain specifically in the insurance industry can also be regarded as a problem. Along with changes in this industry, these problems, firstly, cannot be avoided, and secondly, on the contrary, they aggravate them. I do not know how to explain this process.
I will explain to you. You mean that customer behavior is changing, as well as competition from the emergence of new markets. Growth prospects are regarded as a threat to existing organizations. Of course, for some time they have calmed down, but now they can no longer be hidden.
I understand what you are talking about. But what problems are you talking about? In addition to the threat of the emergence of new technologies, as well as paperwork and administrative delays, I do not know what else can slow down the growth of the insurance market.
but after all, the blockchain specifically in the insurance industry can also be regarded as a problem. Along with changes in this industry, these problems, firstly, cannot be avoided, and secondly, on the contrary, they aggravate them. I do not know how to explain this process.
I will explain to you. You mean that customer behavior is changing, as well as competition from the emergence of new markets. Growth prospects are regarded as a threat to existing organizations. Of course, for some time they have calmed down, but now they can no longer be hidden.
blockchain, in this case, is used for a new documentary approach - digital reporting, which simplifies the process of interaction between the supplier and the buyer. This distributed technology will be supported over time by both the supplier and the consumer. After all, this is a new era.
as I understand it, the “new era of digital technologies” does not involve the participation of intermediaries and all processes will occur directly between the supplier and the customer?
it is quite right. The process will not only be simplified, but will also be more honest and secure. Safe enough to provide competitive prices and insurance policies around the world.
blockchain, in this case, is used for a new documentary approach - digital reporting, which simplifies the process of interaction between the supplier and the buyer. This distributed technology will be supported over time by both the supplier and the consumer. After all, this is a new era.
as I understand it, the “new era of digital technologies” does not involve the participation of intermediaries and all processes will occur directly between the supplier and the customer?
I will not say that this project is useless: its relevance at the present time is overwhelming, but in fact, how many participants will be involved in it? Do you think there will be as much interest than if it were just an insurance company? Huh
understand, insurance companies are already becoming obsolete. For a long time, there is an unnecessary bureaucracy, a lot of administrative details, as well as hours, and sometimes even days of lost time. I believe that the platform based on the blockchain is absolutely the right decision.
I have no doubt that is true. However, not many people use cryptocurrency, and even fewer know what blockchain is and how it works. By the way, do you personally know what the function of the blockchain here is?
I will not say that this project is useless: its relevance at the present time is overwhelming, but in fact, how many participants will be involved in it? Do you think there will be as much interest than if it were just an insurance company? Huh
understand, insurance companies are already becoming obsolete. For a long time, there is an unnecessary bureaucracy, a lot of administrative details, as well as hours, and sometimes even days of lost time. I believe that the platform based on the blockchain is absolutely the right decision.
Activity: 51
Two bots hi2gage and jajajaja talking to each other Grin praising the developers Grin Grin Grin
I like that safeinsure will have its own marketplace with a common currency. I think it can be very helpful for people all over the world. As I understand, it will also reduce the costs.

Yep. I think it could be a little uncomfortable. There are a lot of popular cryptocurrencies and people use them more often than SINS. Maybe developers should add other currencies also.

It is a nice idea but I think SINS will be perfect to develop this platform. It is more comfortable because they could lose more currencies in other case. I mean some exchange fees and other.

Maybe there is some sense in your words. At least, developers should think about it. I guess they are educated and talented people, so they will be able to find a perfect decision for it.
I like that safeinsure will have its own marketplace with a common currency. I think it can be very helpful for people all over the world. As I understand, it will also reduce the costs.

Yep. I think it could be a little uncomfortable. There are a lot of popular cryptocurrencies and people use them more often than SINS. Maybe developers should add other currencies also.

It is a nice idea but I think SINS will be perfect to develop this platform. It is more comfortable because they could lose more currencies in other case. I mean some exchange fees and other.

It looks like safeinsure team really cares about their community. I like that developers try to level up the system and improve its work. I hope they will continue their fruitful work and change the world.

It is so obvious that the team is doing their best. They have already amazing results, but it is only the start. This team needs to be ready for difficult situations because the market is unstable.

I agree with you but I am convinced that these people are able to make everything work. Besides, not only the crypto market is unstable. Any industry depends on global events.
It looks like safeinsure team really cares about their community. I like that developers try to level up the system and improve its work. I hope they will continue their fruitful work and change the world.

It is so obvious that the team is doing their best. They have already amazing results, but it is only the start. This team needs to be ready for difficult situations because the market is unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: