Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 75. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What can you say about investments? What large investors are currently working with this project. There is information?
brand new
Activity: 0
Does anyone know information about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to participate in this, I can write good articles and speak several languages, can I offer my services?

I am not sure that this project has a bounty campaign, I have not seen any mention of this either in the description of the thread or on the project website. Maybe some information is in white paper, you can check it out.
I like that the team decided to allocate itself only 20% of the total number of coins. I think most users will notice this soon, because this is a great solution.

I agree with you, at the moment many projects are making the most coins for themselves. They want to make more money. This project is the reverse!

First, it is the idea and intention of the developers. The more such projects, the more actively the sphere will develop. This is a great result, I hope we will take part soon.

Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance market that provides a fair price for opening and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide.

Users will actively follow the project and hope for a successful selection of circumstances that will affect the future success of the project. Many users are interested in the success of the project!
brand new
Does anyone know information about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to participate in this, I can write good articles and speak several languages, can I offer my services?
Activity: 42
I like that the team decided to allocate itself only 20% of the total number of coins. I think most users will notice this soon, because this is a great solution.

I agree with you, at the moment many projects are making the most coins for themselves. They want to make more money. This project is the reverse!
brand new
I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.
Activity: 14
I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?

It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.
Well, maybe you're right, it really is. I hope that the project will really simplify many processes and make it convenient to use many services.
Activity: 13
I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?

It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.

brand new
I wonder how this will work not only with individuals but also with law firms. For example, if I want to insure my law firm or business.

Well, how does this work under normal conditions? How do you do it when you insure your business in ordinary insurance companies, I think that the conditions will be approximately the same only in a more convenient form.
What exactly do you mean? when you talk about a more convenient form? How exactly should I present this to you?

I mean that for this purpose a special application will be made through which you can at any time be able to customize your insurance package in the form that you want for yourself.
In fact, I thought that this only works for private clients. I can not imagine how this can work with legal entities and companies.

I can not tell you exactly how it will work, I'm not a member of the team of this project, try to learn more detailed information by reading the white paper, for example.
Yes, well, thanks for answering my questions. I am not very experienced in this matter and I am pleased to see that people are ready to help or advise, thanks.
Activity: 13

brand new
I wonder how this will work not only with individuals but also with law firms. For example, if I want to insure my law firm or business.

Well, how does this work under normal conditions? How do you do it when you insure your business in ordinary insurance companies, I think that the conditions will be approximately the same only in a more convenient form.
What exactly do you mean? when you talk about a more convenient form? How exactly should I present this to you?

I mean that for this purpose a special application will be made through which you can at any time be able to customize your insurance package in the form that you want for yourself.
In fact, I thought that this only works for private clients. I can not imagine how this can work with legal entities and companies.
Activity: 17
I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.
Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.

And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.
But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.

Exactly, but you need to start at least to gradually become a reality. And I think this project is exactly what will move this market from a dead end and point it in the right direction.
I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.
Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.

And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.
But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.
brand new

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Safeinsure is listed on CoinRanker. Check out for more information about Safeinsure: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/Safeinsure
Activity: 17

Pages:
Jump to: