Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 76. (Read 42049 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I wonder how this will work not only with individuals but also with law firms. For example, if I want to insure my law firm or business.
Activity: 14
I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.
Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.
Activity: 17
I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.
Activity: 11
We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?

You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.

To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.
In this case, all this is not necessary, because most processes are automated.

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?
Absolutely, but even then you will need a much smaller staff than you can imagine.
Activity: 12
We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?

You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.

To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?

What is the main idea of ​​this project. I see that every day on the pages of the forum there is a large number of new users who are interested in the project.

This project promotes the idea of ​​insurance in all areas of people's lives. I think it will be interesting to users who use these services.

I do not quite understand how it is possible to implement in this field of the crypto industry. I think that it is very difficult to implement, because it is much more convenient to carry out these actions with the help of Fiat.

Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance market that provides a fair price of discovery and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide.

I like that the project allocates 8% of all tokens for partners with whom he intends to work in the future. I think this is a great indicator!
Activity: 42
What is the main idea of ​​this project. I see that every day on the pages of the forum there is a large number of new users who are interested in the project.

This project promotes the idea of ​​insurance in all areas of people's lives. I think it will be interesting to users who use these services.

I do not quite understand how it is possible to implement in this field of the crypto industry. I think that it is very difficult to implement, because it is much more convenient to carry out these actions with the help of Fiat.

I know that this project provides not only insurance services, but also releases its product as a base for using project services.

What are you talking about? I thought that the basis of the project is insurance services that project participants can use

That's right, but apart from this project, he launches his wallet, through which users can receive services.

The SafeInsure Wallet is designed to securely store your SINS for two main purposes. 1. Securely store SINS for insurance policy payments 2. Hold collateralized SINS for masternode operation

I think that this is the right decision, because each project provides its services and it is better to have your own wallet than to depend and use another!
Activity: 406
I know that this project provides not only insurance services, but also releases its product as a base for using project services.

What are you talking about? I thought that the basis of the project is insurance services that project participants can use

That's right, but apart from this project, he launches his wallet, through which users can receive services.

The SafeInsure Wallet is designed to securely store your SINS for two main purposes. 1. Securely store SINS for insurance policy payments 2. Hold collateralized SINS for masternode operation
Activity: 28

brand new
Activity: 0

Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance market that provides a fair price of discovery and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide.
Activity: 406
Activity: 42
I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!

Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!
I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!
Pages:
Jump to: