Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 78. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Of course! The team of developers want to protect us through their own vision and solution. And SINS token gives us new chance to earn and save our money
This is fantastic! I want to become a member of this project and user of the platform. Now I am opened to innovative because they build our future, free from hacking
I am glad to hear it and understand that our community growing very fast. May be the team will see my work and give some additional tokens Smiley
Activity: 42
Hello, I see that safeinsurance is an interesting project, but there is still no concrete information about members of its community, always see lively conversation in the telegram channel, what about btt
I am glad to see new member in safeinsurance. Each member of the community is an important part of a big team. Very helpful team that can help you and give an informative answer. To be honest, I am proud to be a part of this team.
I totally agree with you. When I joined the project I knew not so much about about blockchain and all the things related to the topic, but know I received a lot of information from the community of safeinsurance  
There is no doubt that community is very good, but the team is also should be appreciated, because they create a lot of content, how simple and understandable it is.
I remember how nice it was for me to see the web-site. I played with this lines for a while. Simple thing, but attached attention  I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
I talked not about the web-site , ofc, it is nice and eye-catching, I talked about social networks of the project there are a lot of information about  all other things from the blockchain shpere.
was not so patient when checking these pages about two weeks ago. Please send me the links for them and I'll watch them again
It does not cause me any discomfort twitter https://twitter.com/SafeInsure and facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
Activity: 28
Of course! The team of developers want to protect us through their own vision and solution. And SINS token gives us new chance to earn and save our money
This is fantastic! I want to become a member of this project and user of the platform. Now I am opened to innovative because they build our future, free from hacking
brand new
Activity: 0
I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?
It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.

Well, maybe you're right, it really is. I hope that the project will really simplify many processes and make it convenient to use many services.
Hello, I see that safeinsurance is an interesting project, but there is still no concrete information about members of its community, always see lively conversation in the telegram channel, what about btt
I am glad to see new member in safeinsurance. Each member of the community is an important part of a big team. Very helpful team that can help you and give an informative answer. To be honest, I am proud to be a part of this team.
I totally agree with you. When I joined the project I knew not so much about about blockchain and all the things related to the topic, but know I received a lot of information from the community of safeinsurance  
There is no doubt that community is very good, but the team is also should be appreciated, because they create a lot of content, how simple and understandable it is.
I remember how nice it was for me to see the web-site. I played with this lines for a while. Simple thing, but attached attention  I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
I talked not about the web-site , ofc, it is nice and eye-catching, I talked about social networks of the project there are a lot of information about  all other things from the blockchain shpere.
was not so patient when checking these pages about two weeks ago. Please send me the links for them and I'll watch them again
brand new
I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?
brand new
The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?

Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.

Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.
Well, they can not decide or change anything in terms of your insurance is evident here and now, it's because of the huge amount of bureaucratic costs and complexities. The system is based on the smart contracts of the lien of all these problems.
Well, maybe in this regard, yes, if it really will solve this problem, then it's great, I'd be glad to see such a service.
The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?

Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.
Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Masternode, right? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
Do not be so confident that your money can be is safe on the internet for today. There are still a lot of hackers that can steal your savings  We can not say enough for security when we talk about money
Now I see that I have to rethink my point of view. Our world and technologies are under constant development and it happens too fast and along with security technologies hacking are also developing.
brand new
brand new

brand new

Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.
Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Masternode, right? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
Do not be so confident that your money can be is safe on the internet for today. There are still a lot of hackers that can steal your savings  We can not say enough for security when we talk about money
brand new
Dear friends!!!!!!!!!!!!The HELP token team continues to work on the project, and, as planned, begins to present the tools. The first product begins the formation of the project's ecosystem, which will be strengthened by subsequent products. The HELP token project has rather ambitious plans for the future, the team is working, everything is going according to plan, and in accordance with the roadmap. Today we present ICO tracker for beginner projects and startups - HELPONOMICA  https://helponomica.net. Of course, the starter product must have very good initial conditions. Therefore, at the stage of formation - listing of projects on the tracker will be free, according to the terms of advertising - we will write a little later, all information will be available on request.Since we receive a lot of questions about plans, we can tell you about the next product that we are working on at the moment - this is a multi-crypto currency online wallet with advanced features and serious protection against attacks and theft of funds. Which again will be one of the "bricks" of the ecosystem.In addition, there are other positive news on cooperation with the funds, on listings and negotiations. We do not want to run ahead, so as not to misinform you, even hypothetically.

Sincerely your, HELP token
brand new

Activity: 154
Merit: 8
the insurance platform in the modern world is very outdated. SafeInsure-a project that should change the insurance market and make it modern. Which countries have already become members of SafeInsure?
Pages:
Jump to: