Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 79. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Masternode, right? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
Activity: 14
Hello, I see that safeinsurance is an interesting project, but there is still no concrete information about members of its community, always see lively conversation in the telegram channel, what about btt
I am glad to see new member in safeinsurance. Each member of the community is an important part of a big team. Very helpful team that can help you and give an informative answer. To be honest, I am proud to be a part of this team.
I totally agree with you. When I joined the project I knew not so much about about blockchain and all the things related to the topic, but know I received a lot of information from the community of safeinsurance   
Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Activity: 42
Hello, I see that safeinsurance is an interesting project, but there is still no concrete information about members of its community, always see lively conversation in the telegram channel, what about btt
I am glad to see new member in safeinsurance. Each member of the community is an important part of a big team. Very helpful team that can help you and give an informative answer. To be honest, I am proud to be a part of this team.
They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.

what exactly are you talking about? Can there be bureaucratic problems for a project that is completely devoid of any bureaucracy?
Well, you did not think that not all insurance companies are ready to switch to such a technology now, and those that will go will have huge difficulties in dealing with other insurance.

Yes, I certainly understand that there will be some difficulties, but I'm sure that the project team took into account all these subtleties and they have a solution to this problem.
They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.

what exactly are you talking about? Can there be bureaucratic problems for a project that is completely devoid of any bureaucracy?
Well, you did not think that not all insurance companies are ready to switch to such a technology now, and those that will go will have huge difficulties in dealing with other insurance.
brand new
Activity: 0
I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!

Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!

How do you think, how fast will the growth of project activity among users be organized? I think that in the near future we can see a large number of users on the pages of the forum.

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?

Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.
Does it concern life insurance? or provided insurance and other things? For example, insurance of real estate or my car?

As far as I understand the object or the subject of insurance has no role, you can insure what you want on terms favorable for you, which I think is very convenient.
I agree, it is really very interconnected and convenient. Do they represent the interests of some insurance company or is it simply a technology that is offered to insurance companies?
Well, I do not know if they have any of the insurance companies in the partnership at the moment, but I can say that this is just a technology that insurance companies can implement right now.

I understood, thanks for answering some questions, now I began to look at this project from a different angle and see in it a huge potential.
Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?

Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.
Does it concern life insurance? or provided insurance and other things? For example, insurance of real estate or my car?

As far as I understand the object or the subject of insurance has no role, you can insure what you want on terms favorable for you, which I think is very convenient.
I agree, it is really very interconnected and convenient. Do they represent the interests of some insurance company or is it simply a technology that is offered to insurance companies?
Well, I do not know if they have any of the insurance companies in the partnership at the moment, but I can say that this is just a technology that insurance companies can implement right now.

The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?

Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.

Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.
Well, they can not decide or change anything in terms of your insurance is evident here and now, it's because of the huge amount of bureaucratic costs and complexities. The system is based on the smart contracts of the lien of all these problems.
The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
Pages:
Jump to: