Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 95. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I really fear that such a sharp transition from the classical system of insurance companies to a new format will be quite sharp and not so effective.

Well, personally, I am ready to argue with that, because you are mistaken. Modern technology makes the work comfortable and comfortable for both the client and the service provider.
Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?
This platform has many advantages and advantages. I especially want to note the fact that I can manage my set of services at any time regardless of time.

Such functionality is possible only if you ensure uninterrupted round-the-clock work of employees of insurance companies, right? This will require fairly large funds and a complex organization of work.
Well, if we are talking about classic insurance companies, then it turns out yes, exactly, but in this case it works completely differently. As it is implemented on the blockchain technology and works through smart contracts.

That is, I will have some kind of application that will allow me to manage it at any time? I understand everything correctly, right?
That is, you can control this convenient way at any time. And all changes will immediately take effect and it will be a smart contract.
This platform has many advantages and advantages. I especially want to note the fact that I can manage my set of services at any time regardless of time.

Such functionality is possible only if you ensure uninterrupted round-the-clock work of employees of insurance companies, right? This will require fairly large funds and a complex organization of work.
Well, if we are talking about classic insurance companies, then it turns out yes, exactly, but in this case it works completely differently. As it is implemented on the blockchain technology and works through smart contracts.

That is, I will have some kind of application that will allow me to manage it at any time? I understand everything correctly, right?

brand new
Activity: 0
Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?

On the official page of the project there are links to download clients for Windows 32 and 64. A version for the MAC will also be available soon.
Tell us what is special about the project, its product and technologies that it uses in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has a lot of fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the project. Here is a description of the project: This project provides unique opportunities for those who want to speed up the work of their services!

I don’t quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me that you should more thoroughly understand the project?

You should pay your attention to the white paper, as there all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and much more important information is gathered.

And if I cannot find the answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? I rarely find a person on the forum who will help me, and sometimes the answer is needed quickly.
Tell us what is special about the project, its product and technologies that it uses in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has a lot of fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the project. Here is a description of the project: This project provides unique opportunities for those who want to speed up the work of their services!

I don’t quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me that you should more thoroughly understand the project?

You should pay your attention to the white paper, as there all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and much more important information is gathered.
Activity: 4

Activity: 6

On the official page of the project there are links to download clients for Windows 32 and 64. A version for the MAC will also be available soon.

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!

I agree with you, I follow the thread on the forum and constantly the users praise the project, I think that soon the project will receive a large investment!

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!

I agree with you, I follow the thread on the forum and constantly the users praise the project, I think that soon the project will receive a large investment!

Activity: 46
enter the stock market.
developers have put their own sales wall Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: