Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeKeet French ICO , the Smart Digital Safe Deposit Box 🚀🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 3817 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Good news! You can now buy some SKT with a credit card right here: https://safekeet.io
Activity: 22
Are there financial statements ? If so, are they audited, and by whom?
For RedKeet, Financials statements are edited each year since 2014 by the Exco firm. same goes for the post ICO era
Activity: 2
Are there financial statements ? If so, are they audited, and by whom?
Activity: 1
When will presale end ?
so all unsold token will be burn o some will freeze for future?
Unsold token will be burn
so all unsold token will be burn o some will freeze for future?
It's strange that people invest in an ICO and think immediately of selling the token as fast as possible. It's better to hold a token because after some months the value can explode.
I think investors will keep their SKT token cause there is a big use case, people can earn a lot of money just by holding their token, so it can be more profitable to keep SKT than sell it to go to another coin, I think the reward can be very high If you hold your token.
It's strange that people invest in an ICO and think immediately of selling the token as fast as possible. It's better to hold a token because after some months the value can explode.
Agree with you, I don't understand why so many people do thais
I love this project. These guys are making a real contribution on so many levels
Plus it is a real business. We could probably expect steady growth from it.
I agree, don't want to miss this opportunity to get involved in a project that looks like it has so much potential.
Thank you! Always nice to hear
I love this project. These guys are making a real contribution on so many levels
I agree, don't want to miss this opportunity to get involved in a project that looks like it has so much potential.
brand new
Activity: 0
is there min. requirement for pre-sale?
Thanks ! Working hard to pursue this goal
Activity: 4
SKT now price is just peanuts, it can goes much much higher , this on of my best coin for 2018
So.. I don't think of this as one of the much hyped "investment coins" - I really think of SafeKeet as a utility with a coin as a unit of gatekeeping. I'd like to think there's a place where we use blockchain technologies as utilities rather than get-rich-quick schemes. (Or should I say systems?)
Activity: 14
brand new
2018 will be a great year for SafeKeet and a challege for the "old" cloudstorage supplier. Bethecloud! I'm very curious.
It would be awesome the sorting and archiving assistant expert would do it for me. But i have a question : Is All the add-ons is develop by your team ? Can develop by end user themselves ?
For now we will developp those connectivity by our selves but why not letting end user dev those in the future
brand new
if i participate today, when will i can mine ?
the first release that includes this feature is scheduled for November 2018
It would be awesome the sorting and archiving assistant expert would do it for me. But i have a question : Is All the add-ons is develop by your team ? Can develop by end user themselves ?
Indeed, Safekeet can be connected to other apps in order to download your cell bill for example.
Pages:
Jump to: