Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeKeet French ICO , the Smart Digital Safe Deposit Box 🚀🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 3817 times)

Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Website is dying ? It doesn"t load properly, actually I can't buy some tokens.
Do you have a direct link to ICO store ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
ready and loaded with btc and eth for ico  Grin

btw. if you switch the homepage to engl. and reload the page, the lang is falling backt to french, and my french is total crap  Tongue
maybe ur web gui can fix this and also asking for browser lang. if it is not french or chin. set engl. as default? would be helpful for us non french/chin. speaking dudes  Wink
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Greetings everybody, SafeKeet friends & community and ICO enthusiasts !

Our bounty campaign is now live !

Jump right in >>> 🚀🚀🚀 :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-icoico-safekeet-bounty-campaign-skt-tokens-to-earn-here-2757374

copper member

Hey, looks like we won BestCoins heart ❤️ today  Cheesy !

From BlockChain with love ❤️❤️❤️

copper member
Dear SafeKeet Community,

We have been warned that several fake / SCAM Telegram Groups have been created. On those groups, you're invited to send some money on BTC and ETC wallets.

The only official Telegram group for SafeKeet ICO is the one at the top if this thread or on the SafeKeet.io website.

Be Safe !
The SafeKeet Team.
copper member

Such great things to hear about our project ! The whole team is thrilled  Grin Grin Grin

The Safekeet Verdict

Is this company the right investment for you? It can certainly be. Safekeet definitely has a great idea. It is just like Dropbox, but way more efficient and it is very easy to use.

Because of this, even if you are not interested in the service offered by this company (and you should probably be), it can be a great idea to invest in this company, as the SKT tokens sold by Safekeet will probably have more value in the future.

There are no visible negative points about this company, which is a great sign. Safekeet might just be the future of online file storage.

If you liked this company, go for it. This can be an excellent investment for you. If you invest your cryptocurrency in this company, there is a great chance that you will not regret this decision and that you will get a great return on investment in the near future.
Activity: 50
this project has a great chance for success in the future.  but why I didn't find the details about ICO in your website?

hi robinhande,

Thanks for the comment.
If you want detail about ICO you can see the white paper in our website (https://safekeet.io/theme/pdf/white-paper-en.pdf)
Don't hesitate has to ask us questions if you have it, either here or still on Telegram
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
this project has a great chance for success in the future.  but why I didn't find the details about ICO in your website?
copper member
Hey, looks like we are now known in Japan 🇯🇵️ ! こんにちは、日本の友達!

https://www.coinjinja.com/ico/safekeet

copper member
We are thrilled to welcome Nicolas ROUX, as a new advisor for SafeKeet !

Co-founder of the Big Data firm Agaetis, Nicolas is the head director of the Innovation Business Unit at Novencia Group.
Thanks to over 20 years of experience, he advise from french startups to big financial groups in the finance area, on strategic and technical parts of projects.
copper member
4.5 out of 5 on ICOBench !!

That's nice to be rewarded for our efforts.

congrats u deserve it  Smiley

Thanks man !
Activity: 50
Hi, can I find the integrale withepaper french version somewhere ?
See you on pre-sale !

hi Kzh,
Yes you can find it at this address, https://safekeet.io/theme/pdf/white-paper-fr.pdf
Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi, can I find the integrale withepaper french version somewhere ?
See you on pre-sale !
legendary

congrats u deserve it  Smiley
copper member

copper member
Nice project ! I was wondering if there was something a little smarter and usefull than Storj or Filecoin. I guess you got yourself a nice vision here.

When do you release the bounty program ?? I need to get onboard before it takes off. Cool

Hi Libleat ! Thanks a lot for your kind words  Wink We really want SafeKeet to be smart and be a daily time-saving trick for people.

The bounty program is on the way, before the end of the week, it will be published  Smiley
Activity: 4
Nice project ! I was wondering if there was something a little smarter and usefull than Storj or Filecoin. I guess you got yourself a nice vision here.

When do you release the bounty program ?? I need to get onboard before it takes off. Cool
copper member
Hello DRPD,

one last question what do you do with the money already gathered if the project will be canceled?
i guess u will reach the soft cap but i like to know (there was an ico recently were collected funds were lost in this case)

thanks

In case of the project will be canceled, we will refund.
Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

That would not be fair to the investors for us to keep the funds, wouldn't you agree DRPD ?

sure thats why i'm asking here and thumbs up for the answer
but there was/is an ico recently doing just that (forgot the name)

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
legendary
Hello DRPD,

one last question what do you do with the money already gathered if the project will be canceled?
i guess u will reach the soft cap but i like to know (there was an ico recently were collected funds were lost in this case)

thanks

In case of the project will be canceled, we will refund.
Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

That would not be fair to the investors for us to keep the funds, wouldn't you agree DRPD ?

sure thats why i'm asking here and thumbs up for the answer
but there was/is an ico recently doing just that (forgot the name)
Pages:
Jump to: