Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeKeet French ICO , the Smart Digital Safe Deposit Box 🚀🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Why not introduce third-party auditing?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What legal protections are available in case of fraud, hacking and thing like that ? Who will be responsible of my investment if something goes wrong ?

You can find all the information on the page 43 of the White Paper all the case of piracy are listed.

Thanks, i will look the WP.  Wink
Activity: 50
What legal protections are available in case of fraud, hacking and thing like that ? Who will be responsible of my investment if something goes wrong ?

You can find all the information on the page 43 of the White Paper all the case of piracy are listed.
With what can i buy some SKT ?

You can buy SKT with Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dollars and Euros.

Thank you and by the way, i'm impressed of the great jobs you did on your website! congratulations to the dev team !

Thanks to you glad you like the site.
brand new
Activity: 0
What will the money used for ?

You can buy SKT with Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dollars and Euros.

Thank you and by the way, i'm impressed of the great jobs you did on your website! congratulations to the dev team !

You can  find the token allocation on the website https://safekeet.io/
60% token to hosts, 20% token for ICO,10% for the Team, 10% Reserve fund

and the wp page 29 (USE OF THE FONDS small Typo there  Cheesy)
https://safekeet.io/theme/pdf/white-paper-en.pdf (Planned fund allocation)

btw. do you already have details for the token (contract adress and stuff to prepare for myetherwallet)?

Thanks DRPD, you has been faster Cheesy

The fund allocation will be:
  • Research & Development 45%
  • Non technical staff 30%
  • Marketing & Sales 10%
  • Infrastructures expenses 8%
  • Other operating expenses 7%

You can find all you need on page 29 of the White Paper.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

You can  find the token allocation on the website https://safekeet.io/
60% token to hosts, 20% token for ICO,10% for the Team, 10% Reserve fund

and the wp page 29 (USE OF THE FONDS small Typo there  Cheesy)
https://safekeet.io/theme/pdf/white-paper-en.pdf (Planned fund allocation)

btw. do you already have details for the token (contract adress and stuff to prepare for myetherwallet)?
Activity: 2
Is your team working in France? French Minister of Economy and Finance Bruno le Maire announced on the previous two days that he will draft regulatory regulations related to cryptocurrencies and whether the government takes a proactive approach?

Hi ealarry, Yes our team working in France and we're committed to stay in accordance with the French administration
brand new
If i buy some SKT with a digital wallet, what will happens if I lose the key? Will I still have access to those SKT ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Is your team working in France? French Minister of Economy and Finance Bruno le Maire announced on the previous two days that he will draft regulatory regulations related to cryptocurrencies and whether the government takes a proactive approach?
HI safekeet will i do the filipino translation for this campaign for ann and for wp? thanks Cheesy

The Filipino language has already been reserved for you, you can start.
Thanks
safekeet this project is very good, interesting and innovative. i am sure this project will be a big success because this project has a good and compotent teams. GOOD LUCK !!  Grin

Thanks rendiuno, it's very nice to receive messages like this one.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
HI safekeet will i do the filipino translation for this campaign for ann and for wp? thanks Cheesy
brand new
Hello, i come back to you. I would like to know is there a smart contract for your ico and if so will it be deployed during the ICO ?

Yes we have a smart contract, but during the ICO it will not being deploy, so we can respect the KYC.

Ok i see but, was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
safekeet this project is very good, interesting and innovative. i am sure this project will be a big success because this project has a good and compotent teams. GOOD LUCK !!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: