Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeKeet French ICO , the Smart Digital Safe Deposit Box 🚀🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
If i buy some SKT with a digital wallet, what will happens if I lose the key? Will I still have access to those SKT ?

It’s all explained in the whipepaper (p41 - CLIENT LIABILITIES), if lost, the company cannot be held responsible.
https://safekeet.io/theme/pdf/white-paper-en.pdf
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, i come back to you. I would like to know is there a smart contract for your ico and if so will it be deployed during the ICO ?
What are you going to use reserve fund for?
hi dspencer,
RedKeet shall use the planned reserve of tokens for the following purposes:
  • To promote the project in order to develop the visibility and adoption of the network
  • Bonuses and Bounty for the community
  • Purchasing advertising visibility and media

Payment of incentives to broaden usage :
  • Bug bounty
  • Funding open source contributors
  • Partnerships with auction organizers
  • Partnerships with additional service providers

Additional sales to fund new aspects of the project or new acquisitions in order to develop the
SafeKeet network.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
What are you going to use reserve fund for?
Hello, i come back to you. I would like to know is there a smart contract for your ico and if so will it be deployed during the ICO ?

Yes we have a smart contract, but during the ICO it will not being deploy, so we can respect the KYC.

Ok i see but, was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?

Yes BusiCorp is currently auditing our smart contract.

Yes we have a smart contract, but during the ICO it will not being deploy, so we can respect the KYC.
copper member
Activity: 112
Look like great project, i see the video and i think this will be interesting project for invest. But why the website can’t access?

Hi Peterdav,
Really glad you like our project ! Hope to see you among the investors soon.
We have still a lot of traffic on the website. it can be slow sometime, depending on how much visitors we have. Can you access it at all ?

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Look like great project, i see the video and i think this will be interesting project for invest. But why the website can’t access?
copper member
that will be great and we will followed

Hi leningradskiy90,
Thank you for your kind comments   Cheesy Hope you stick around !
copper member
so safekeet already have working product right
ihope not like dadi.cloud, they lie about it, dadi.cloud dont have any working product as they said before

Hello taseigerku,

I don't know about dadi.cloud at all.
Here at RedKeet , which is the Company that founded the project SafeKeet.io, we build real working products for enterprises : that's our daily job. All of our product will be interfaced with SafeKeet to provide 15 000 users from the start ; and we exist since 2014  Grin Grin  !

brand new
I can't find what are the base bonuses for the pre-sale ?

here are the different bonuses steps for the pre-sale:

50 000SKT -- 200 000SKT -> 10%
200 000SKT -- 400 000SKT -> 15%
400 000SKT -> 25%

Thank you for your quick response.
copper member
This is a nice one, I am interested in having some of this SafeKeet Coins

Hi seamasfriday, Really glad you like our project !
Thank you for your support  Smiley
Merit: 10
so safekeet already have working product right
ihope not like dadi.cloud, they lie about it, dadi.cloud dont have any working product as they said before
brand new
Activity: 35
This is a nice one, I am interested in having some of this SafeKeet Coins

here are the different bonuses steps for the pre-sale:

50 000SKT -- 200 000SKT -> 10%
200 000SKT -- 400 000SKT -> 15%
400 000SKT -> 25%
brand new
First time on this forum and i found this ICO.
Nice discount, I will look at the whitepaper more closely and maybe buy some tonight.
First time on this forum and i found this ICO.
Nice discount, I will look at the whitepaper more closely and maybe buy some tonight.

Hi Cittle,
Don't hesitate to answer question if you have. Go to telegram if you need more information about Safekeet or the bounty program
copper member

🔆 The SafeKeet ICO is now live, with pre-sale starting now ! 🔆

👍 To thank you for your patience, we want to offer you an additional 10% Discount on top of the regular one, until 17 January 8:00am UTC.

It’s time to go to our website : https://safekeet.io and register to create your investor account and access to your customer area, in which you can find your transaction history and your current SKT balance.

The SafeKeet Team
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Website is dying ? It doesn"t load properly, actually I can't buy some tokens.
Do you have a direct link to ICO store ?

well it is possbile to join, create and activate the ico account.
the account area is all in french atm even if you switch to english first.

and the ico account site is freezing instant after login so you can not fill in personal information and stuff

i guess they are working on it just give them a bit time. pre ico is running until jan. 31. so i geuss we will have enough time to buy

Pages:
Jump to: