Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeKeet French ICO , the Smart Digital Safe Deposit Box 🚀🚀🚀 - page 12. (Read 3851 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

interesting.
can you explain the numbers/distribution a bit more. From website:

Token SKT
Soft cap 12 000 000 SKT
Hard cap 120 000 000 SKT
Total token supply 200 000 000 SKT
Project protocol ERC20
Total token supply: 1 000 000 000 SKT

2 different total token supply numbers?
whats the hard/soft cap?

like the concept and the idea
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Is the bounty program already working or not?

hello Gentiahaecer, The bounty campaign is on the way. We are writing it down right now 📝📝📝📝📝  Smiley
copper member
a good project if the developers fulfill their plans then the token will only grow

Hello Dorbaraco ! Yes, this is a project we really believe in, here at RedKeet . This upcoming ICO will enable us to develop SafeKeet aside from our regular day-today clients projects : some hiring to make the SafeKeet team grow even more and get things done faster / better.

Looking forward for our token to grow ! Grin
Activity: 79
Is the bounty program already working or not?
copper member
I see this project very promising and I really like the concept applied in this project. I hope this project has a bounty campaign so I can participate in this project and help introduce the project to the community.

Hi bengsabeng, thank you very much for your feedback !!!  All of team here is thrilled to see the positive messages in the thread.
Yes, the bounty campaign is on the way. Coming out really soon  Wink
copper member
I need dev update information to solve the investment problem

Hi gonhunter, what kind of information precisely do you need ?
copper member
The concept of this project is indeed interesting.
Another things that being waited is the bounty campaign, with it will help the project to get known by many people.

Hi Mlester, thank you very much.
The bounty campaign is the next thing to come. We are impatient to release it so that the community can participate !
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
a good project if the developers fulfill their plans then the token will only grow
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I see this project very promising and I really like the concept applied in this project. I hope this project has a bounty campaign so I can participate in this project and help introduce the project to the community.
Activity: 196
I need dev update information to solve the investment problem
Activity: 79
The concept of this project is indeed interesting.
Another things that being waited is the bounty campaign, with it will help the project to get known by many people.
copper member
Hi I'm new on the forum, I browse the various ICO since later and I really find yours interesting.
Yours project is awesome !!!!

Hey many thanks Joao Pedro ! Really appreciate your feedback  Grin
copper member
Hi ! Good luck with this project. It sounds promising.

Hi Hudod1945 ! Thank you very much 🍀🍀🍀
Activity: 1
Hi I'm new on the forum, I browse the various ICO since later and I really find yours interesting.
Yours project is awesome !!!!
Activity: 22
Hi ! Good luck with this project. It sounds promising.
copper member
yes of course this projects have the concept very nice and the team or advisor looking professional for make this projects will be success in a the future.
The bounty campaign it still coming soon right, hope will fast launched and people can to participate on this projects. interesting projetcs and hope success for your projects.  Grin

Many thanks brokens 👍🏻👍🏻. Yes the bounty campaign is about to launch. I will keep you and everybody updated so you can participate really soon  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
yes of course this projects have the concept very nice and the team or advisor looking professional for make this projects will be success in a the future.
The bounty campaign it still coming soon right, hope will fast launched and people can to participate on this projects. interesting projetcs and hope success for your projects.  Grin
copper member
I like this idea!
Do you need some other advisors ?

Hi Lampdar, Yes, we are always looking for people that can provide advices to build the best project possible. You can send me private messages to wrap things up together  Smiley
Activity: 7
I like this idea!
Do you need some other advisors ?
copper member
I need to get myself some of this !

Hey hey Fleche_noir, really glad to hear it Cheesy ! Stay tuned for more to come...
Pages:
Jump to: