Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 49. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
when looking at this project thread is really very simple, just filled with pictures that explain the information about ICO, ICO will be completed in March, but I do not see the specifications of the coins to be launched, where I can see the specifications of this coin

In fact, can anyone give a link to a detailed description of the coin and is there a contract on githab?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
when looking at this project thread is really very simple, just filled with pictures that explain the information about ICO, ICO will be completed in March, but I do not see the specifications of the coins to be launched, where I can see the specifications of this coin

They claim to support every single coin out there so I guess all coins. Still dont understand the shit is the point of the saifu coin tho. It's a multiwallet lmao
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
It is very good that the team has an officially registered legal entity. I wonder how long ago the company was registered?
I think they have at least over 2-3 years experiences. I see Saifu have carefully about their project with good security. I have a doubt that, does this project will be international?

For what I'm expecting. Yes, it will be launch internationally considering the investors are all over the globe it may also attract potential customers if they can translate there site on other languages.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
A multi-purse is good, but will it be sufficiently protected to be safe for storing all the coins? How many stages of identification will it be possible to entrust all savings to one purse?
Not only the security like identification for an individual should be the concern with this kind of platforms but also the whole system. There have been huge hacking histories before. I hope they can be more transparent in explaining about their security.

Well, if this project really will hold a lot of coins then the security ans credibility of this project must improve. For now, I will be following saifu and hoping that more people will invest here.
Right, this platform should not be taken lightly but it will be taken seriously because it is were our asset be kept. With this matter, they need to have a very secured kind of security procedure.

doesnt really matter how many security procedure u involve in this system. This site can also be get hacked. The question is:  is it better to store all your tokens/coins in a place and when it get hacked u loose everything or you store your tokens/coins in several platforms so that if one get hacked you have still your other coins/tokens ...
would still might which has several levels protection inspires trust and respectively will attract a large number of interested users. So think about the security required for development of the purse, especially multi wallet
Security of the wallet and the funds is the most important thing for any crypto wallet as people are in search of more and more secure wallet and if this project is not uptodate with the security than it very difficult for the to become successful. Saifu has a good team of developers which will help in increasing the security of the all in one wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Tell us, how can you guarantee that this platform will be used by many people in the world since you have many competitors that running the same purposes of your platform?

Yes, I am also thinking about this. How saifu can make many people to try this one since a lot of existing projects already have this and they are proven trusted now.
My opinion is that this is one of the things that the developers must decide at the planning stage of their project. If there is no unique idea, then it is necessary to stand out qualitatively. If they create a quality product, they will be interested in
Activity: 154
A multi-purse is good, but will it be sufficiently protected to be safe for storing all the coins? How many stages of identification will it be possible to entrust all savings to one purse?
Not only the security like identification for an individual should be the concern with this kind of platforms but also the whole system. There have been huge hacking histories before. I hope they can be more transparent in explaining about their security.

Well, if this project really will hold a lot of coins then the security ans credibility of this project must improve. For now, I will be following saifu and hoping that more people will invest here.
Right, this platform should not be taken lightly but it will be taken seriously because it is were our asset be kept. With this matter, they need to have a very secured kind of security procedure.

doesnt really matter how many security procedure u involve in this system. This site can also be get hacked. The question is:  is it better to store all your tokens/coins in a place and when it get hacked u loose everything or you store your tokens/coins in several platforms so that if one get hacked you have still your other coins/tokens ...
would still might which has several levels protection inspires trust and respectively will attract a large number of interested users. So think about the security required for development of the purse, especially multi wallet
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 196

We are really required to prioritize Saifu whitepapers as first priority which gives complete information and the coins specification is really required we are really looking for dev update.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I try to using Saifu platform, but when i put my information at here have this sentences :" Your details were successfully saved. We will contact you when the Saifu Beta is released ".. I hope the beta will run soon.
Activity: 274
Activity: 252
It is very good that the team has an officially registered legal entity. I wonder how long ago the company was registered?
Well I think that is a requirement since they are a financial institution for cryto assets. They also need to get registered to get the trust of thier investors becuase they might be suspected as scammers.

Yeah right, good to know that they have already registered, now serious investors will prove that this project is legit and team members are real and very serious with the developments.
Actually its easy to understand the different purpose and advocacy on the white paper the only changing part is on how to attract many supporters on this project. Well, on my own understanding it seems this project has a great potential in the future due to its convincing features and advocacy of their different platforms.

Activity: 434
I think they have at least over 2-3 years experiences. I see Saifu have carefully about their project with good security. I have a doubt that, does this project will be international?
Activity: 56
I have some queries about platform's security. I understand how you provide safe deposit, but I would like to know about login process authentication? Are you going to use 2FA?
Activity: 98
Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.
Security is really our main concerns in terms of our digital asset. But even how tight the security, still there is the possibility that it can be hacked. These days seems hard to put our all digital asset in one wallet so we better find another ways which we can store our asset. But if were to decide, I slowly withdraw my asset and remain the half just in case it will be hacked at least it is not fully steal.

Saifu like any centralized platform is possible to get hacked, but noticed that they are talking about security in term of law, they are saying that saifu platform will work like any traditional bank and a fully regulated.
If they are centralized then that's not very appealing to the cryptocurrency enthusiasts ,because all they want right now is decentralized projects that has no shady hands running it behinde the scenes or having any relations with banks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Well I think that is a requirement since they are a financial institution for cryto assets. They also need to get registered to get the trust of thier investors becuase they might be suspected as scammers.

Yeah right, good to know that they have already registered, now serious investors will prove that this project is legit and team members are real and very serious with the developments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.
Security is really our main concerns in terms of our digital asset. But even how tight the security, still there is the possibility that it can be hacked. These days seems hard to put our all digital asset in one wallet so we better find another ways which we can store our asset. But if were to decide, I slowly withdraw my asset and remain the half just in case it will be hacked at least it is not fully steal.

Saifu like any centralized platform is possible to get hacked, but noticed that they are talking about security in term of law, they are saying that saifu platform will work like any traditional bank and a fully regulated.
Activity: 238
Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel
https://i.imgur.com/Oo97p6b.jpg
I personally think that this is a great idea ,it will make the connection bland trust between the team and the users or public will be stronger.
This mode with YouTube might also grab attention of the YouTubers and various investors and also newbies might even get to know about Saifu and we can expect huge participants where this session might drive better success for Saifu.
Activity: 196
Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel

I personally think that this is a great idea ,it will make the connection bland trust between the team and the users or public will be stronger.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Considering the fact that is wallet with huge support for currencies they may require legal entity to give people peace of platform usage and also people's trust so basically it may leads to greater usage
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
It is also very difficult for the project to maintain this amounts fo transactions every day in the system as this project will become very famous and traffic of transactions with different crypto will increase. This project should be very well organized and the team should be active always to face such problems in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: