Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 50. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Will the project be supported by popular hardware wallets?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
A multi-purse is good, but will it be sufficiently protected to be safe for storing all the coins? How many stages of identification will it be possible to entrust all savings to one purse?
Not only the security like identification for an individual should be the concern with this kind of platforms but also the whole system. There have been huge hacking histories before. I hope they can be more transparent in explaining about their security.

Or even better, just dont store your crypto on an exchange. Just store all your crypto locally and there will be 0 risk of any theft like this on exchanges
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The team has always shown great sign of capability right from the onset which has given those who are smart enough the chance to quickly grasp the concept and see all the great opportunities that is ahead being a part of this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
A multi-purse is good, but will it be sufficiently protected to be safe for storing all the coins? How many stages of identification will it be possible to entrust all savings to one purse?
Not only the security like identification for an individual should be the concern with this kind of platforms but also the whole system. There have been huge hacking histories before. I hope they can be more transparent in explaining about their security.

Well, if this project really will hold a lot of coins then the security ans credibility of this project must improve. For now, I will be following saifu and hoping that more people will invest here.
Right, this platform should not be taken lightly but it will be taken seriously because it is were our asset be kept. With this matter, they need to have a very secured kind of security procedure.
Saifu brings broader update as wallet is our finance planner that helps us flexibly plan our budget and track spending, so it is better in my point of view to choose Saifu which have all wallets at one go, to track, compare, plan, control wisely.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Well, if this project really will hold a lot of coins then the security ans credibility of this project must improve. For now, I will be following saifu and hoping that more people will invest here.
Right, this platform should not be taken lightly but it will be taken seriously because it is were our asset be kept. With this matter, they need to have a very secured kind of security procedure.
Activity: 232
Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel
Activity: 11
Hello Saifu and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 322
It is very good that the team has an officially registered legal entity. I wonder how long ago the company was registered?
Well I think that is a requirement since they are a financial institution for cryto assets. They also need to get registered to get the trust of thier investors becuase they might be suspected as scammers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Exactly this project really is created for it, in order to produce the product at last surely which will be very steady for thiefs attacks and to break open him it will not turn out. I think big stop is made exactly for this moment.
Activity: 252
It is very good that the team has an officially registered legal entity. I wonder how long ago the company was registered?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 532
Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.
Security is really our main concerns in terms of our digital asset. But even how tight the security, still there is the possibility that it can be hacked. These days seems hard to put our all digital asset in one wallet so we better find another ways which we can store our asset. But if were to decide, I slowly withdraw my asset and remain the half just in case it will be hacked at least it is not fully steal.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.

Good luck! Wink
It is a pleasure to have a free listing platform here and it is a good choice to take this opportunity to get listed on their platform.
Yes, sirely this platform will give opportunity to several coins and currencies who need a chance to come forward and get introduced to the users. This project is surely going to be much profitable ahead for everyone.

Yeah I agree, but I am wondering if saifu will only stored coins? Or can they trade it with different coins? If it will happen then I am sure that saifu will become very popular.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

Good luck! Wink
It is a pleasure to have a free listing platform here and it is a good choice to take this opportunity to get listed on their platform.
Yes, sirely this platform will give opportunity to several coins and currencies who need a chance to come forward and get introduced to the users. This project is surely going to be much profitable ahead for everyone.
Activity: 616

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 574
Tell us, how can you guarantee that this platform will be used by many people in the world since you have many competitors that running the same purposes of your platform?

We can't quarantee that our platform will be used by many people in the world, but we do have some advantages and don't think the products with similar purposes are our competitors. The market is really big, a lot of people need to store their cryptocurrencies and easily exchage it into fiat. Also our advantages as licence, IBAN accounts and worldwide working debit cards can help us to attract a big audience.

good arguments from the developers! I'm sure that the platform will not be in last place in the ratings. In any case, the Saifu platform will find its followers and will be popular.
True, the platform has a great potential and they've been constantly working. Saifu has a good following already. They host live session on YouTube etc. This will eventually be a big project. Looking forward to this one!
Oh, it's cool that they advertise themselves on Youtube. Could you share a link to this channel? I would like to see their live session.
Activity: 182
Tell us, how can you guarantee that this platform will be used by many people in the world since you have many competitors that running the same purposes of your platform?

We can't quarantee that our platform will be used by many people in the world, but we do have some advantages and don't think the products with similar purposes are our competitors. The market is really big, a lot of people need to store their cryptocurrencies and easily exchage it into fiat. Also our advantages as licence, IBAN accounts and worldwide working debit cards can help us to attract a big audience.

good arguments from the developers! I'm sure that the platform will not be in last place in the ratings. In any case, the Saifu platform will find its followers and will be popular.
True, the platform has a great potential and they've been constantly working. Saifu has a good following already. They host live session on YouTube etc. This will eventually be a big project. Looking forward to this one!
Activity: 322
Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel

This is a good opportunity for other people who don't have a bitcointalk account. Being active in  the social network is a sign that you really care about your supporters.
Yeah, which make sense to each and everyone of us here in crypto world. Having this project will help to those users on their different tokens. Hoping for the development on this project for the up coming success in the future.

Great, so we can now access this project through their apps. Hopefully the team is capable enough whatever circumstances that may encounter.
This is a really great and interesting news for each one of us. Having been able to know that now we can access the Saifu project easily just by using their applications. Hopefully this kind of development will continues and I am sure that the positive progress of this project will continuously happen for the near success.
Activity: 672
I think the developers of this project are not just saying they made a safe project. And if so, why is everyone so negative?
Pages:
Jump to: