Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 54. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Oh my god, have a good new that Saifu will live stream at youtube at their channel at 22.2.2018: http://goo.gl/KC1f1E.. Leave your question at their twitter or telegram Cheesy and we will have answer at here. Awesome!
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
It sure will do. Everything in every investors mind is to have a place where they can securely store their cryptocurrencies and if this can give the users what they need, that should make it even better for them to grow pretty fast. However, there is still a question that is not being answered yet regarding the roadmap, I hope this can be dealt with.
I astonish how Saifu team could handle many wallets and many account holders at one go  Huh there could be plenty of transactions every second and could we even expect a delay when transacting with Saiful all in one account?
Even binance get alot of issues and turn down from time to time for maintenance because of the many wallets they provide for an account and the countless transactions . So you could imagine how Saifu is going to function with all those wallets.
Yes, i agree with you, buddy. The handle of multi wallet and many account is technology problem. And Saifu have a strong team and supporter (actually hey hiring) for running Saifu app. Btw, i think we can know it after they launch the application.

Great, so we can now access this project through their apps. Hopefully the team is capable enough whatever circumstances that may encounter.

Well, facing problems and a lot of unexpected happenings are normal and we cannot avoid that, it is how the dev will handle it and how they can fix whatever problems will occur.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
It sure will do. Everything in every investors mind is to have a place where they can securely store their cryptocurrencies and if this can give the users what they need, that should make it even better for them to grow pretty fast. However, there is still a question that is not being answered yet regarding the roadmap, I hope this can be dealt with.
I astonish how Saifu team could handle many wallets and many account holders at one go  Huh there could be plenty of transactions every second and could we even expect a delay when transacting with Saiful all in one account?
Even binance get alot of issues and turn down from time to time for maintenance because of the many wallets they provide for an account and the countless transactions . So you could imagine how Saifu is going to function with all those wallets.
Yes, i agree with you, buddy. The handle of multi wallet and many account is technology problem. And Saifu have a strong team and supporter (actually hey hiring) for running Saifu app. Btw, i think we can know it after they launch the application.

Really? They are in need of more developer of this app? Well, this is really need to maintain good and smooth running of this project. I am excited now for the launching of saifu project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Yes, but Im sure not all wallets will be in maintenance mode. i believe that saifu can handle this and they can make this project successful. This platform will be really helpful with us when launch.
There are so many currencies especially this platform wanted to accept different kind of currencies and I wonder how they will manage that kinds of load. Just imagine that there are different kinds of fiat and crypto which I believe that crypto is increasing day by day.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi,

I am intrigued by the claim. Handling all crypto currencies require:

1) A full node running each crypto
2) A message broker architecture where you have many-to-many relationships
3) Each crypto has different HD derivation path. Even Ethereum has many. Don't mentioned Bitcoin, so many disparate derivation paths

Just on the 3 questions above, I can see that it is daunting tasks for the dev. I can list many more.

What is the progress of this project?

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
the project is large-scale.
for its implementation, a large and strong team is needed.
how many people do you have in the team?
on the site did not find the road map.
when will mobile applications be made?
I will agree with your opinions on this project but this project is relatively new in this platform and will require time and support to accomplish its goals which I think are totally possible.

Great, having this nice project will makes us comfortable and easy.  Also, I appreciate their spectacular features and platforms on this project. I would say much better a strong security to have on this project to assure everything is in the safe place.
Really to us very tough control of our aккayнтoв and resistance to breaking open is necessary. As on me the most ideal protection it is sms verification. For me it is much more convenient than QR 2fa.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Yes, but Im sure not all wallets will be in maintenance mode. i believe that saifu can handle this and they can make this project successful. This platform will be really helpful with us when launch.
Activity: 196
I will agree with your opinions on this project but this project is relatively new in this platform and will require time and support to accomplish its goals which I think are totally possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3

For now, these are problems to be answered to solve. How can be the investors guarantee their security of there money if the team is lacking?
I fully support your opinion, the road map and white paper are the basic documents without which investors can not trust their investments to any project
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Great, so we can now access this project through their apps. Hopefully the team is capable enough whatever circumstances that may encounter.
Exactly , this project is very difficult to handle but Saifu has a strong team and a very active community. I guess the team might have the solutions to the problems. They now have a application through which we can now use the platform.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

For now, these are problems to be answered to solve. How can be the investors guarantee their security of there money if the team is lacking?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

I was also, looking forward for this project. I can see that Saifu has a strong team willing to strive and strive and give us more interesting updates and developments and make us more motivated to continuously support this project. I will stay updated to Saifu and wanred to understant this project better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

yeah, this is why you shouldnt store your Alts and Coins in online wallet. But there will be again too many newbies which are going to store their alts/coins in online wallets like this and this could be again a bad experience for all.
Merit: 10
Yes, they still have lack of something like normal ICO project. IMO, i think they should solve this asap, even they make an announcement about will public their roadmap and white at "this week". This is information age, if you don't provide information about you, how we can trust and put our money for u?
The answer is, you can. A lot of projects that not showing their team members identity and even some projects didn't have any whitepaper.
Merit: 259
Yes, they still have lack of something like normal ICO project. IMO, i think they should solve this asap, even they make an announcement about will public their roadmap and white at "this week". This is information age, if you don't provide information about you, how we can trust and put our money for u?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
for me it is very surprising, how can you develop a project without a road map? Accordingly, the team has no further plans for the development of the Saifu project after Ico? I hope that the team will still show us their road map.
Now that is scary. Investors will find it risky to invest into something who doesn't clearly show (through a roadmap) what will the company look like few years from now. It's for the best interest of Saifu to present something like a roadmap to convince more investors to join this project.
It is weird even to think about a house with no basement and pillars as same like Saifu now with no road map which deals with the Company foundation and key aspirations how could a investor drive into with no records, can we invest building strong trust in air  Huh only with the objectives we cannot stay focused to the automation.

Nice quote, but remember that roadmap that most projects put in the website is only on the paper, you can't be sure they are going to stick to the roadmap or not ! maybe taking time to upgrade roadmap to put dates that can stick with it is better than just put roadmap to attract investors. I see many projects has good roadmap, but when I read their whitepaper I find a sentence that say "we have to write to change roadmap" in paragraph that most people would not read.
Yeah, even i did notice the sentence "we have to write to change roadmap" and most of the projects do have better road maps with no better content on white papers, we actually require to look on dev and team work flow which abide the potentiality.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
for me it is very surprising, how can you develop a project without a road map? Accordingly, the team has no further plans for the development of the Saifu project after Ico? I hope that the team will still show us their road map.
Now that is scary. Investors will find it risky to invest into something who doesn't clearly show (through a roadmap) what will the company look like few years from now. It's for the best interest of Saifu to present something like a roadmap to convince more investors to join this project.
It is weird even to think about a house with no basement and pillars as same like Saifu now with no road map which deals with the Company foundation and key aspirations how could a investor drive into with no records, can we invest building strong trust in air  Huh only with the objectives we cannot stay focused to the automation.

Nice quote, but remember that roadmap that most projects put in the website is only on the paper, you can't be sure they are going to stick to the roadmap or not ! maybe taking time to upgrade roadmap to put dates that can stick with it is better than just put roadmap to attract investors. I see many projects has good roadmap, but when I read their whitepaper I find a sentence that say "we have to the right to change roadmap" in paragraph that most people would not read.
Pages:
Jump to: