Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟 - page 6. (Read 31847 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 101
Gearing up for the upcoming launch of the DRT Holder Club, DomRaider is partnering with Sandblock 🙌
More details about our partnership in our Medium story

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
ICO Analysis: Sandblock
Published on May 3, 2018
By Gerelyn Terzo

Token
The Satisfaction (SAT) token is ERC20 compatible and built on the Ethereum blockchain. While the SAT token is ERC20, the branded tokens that are built on top of the SAT tokens are not. SAT tokens can be traded on exchanges while the branded tokens are limited for trade on the Sandblock ecosystem.
Sandblock characterizes it as a “utility” token. France, where Sandblock is registered, has turned a corner on the cryptocurrency market and has been welcoming innovation, including ICOs. But they have yet to develop a regulatory framework for new tokens, including whether they should be classified as securities.
Sandblock has assigned a hard cap of USD 8 million for its ICO at an exchange rate of 1 ETH = 3,000 SAT tokens. They accept Ethreum, bitcoin and bank cards, including Visa and Mastercard, as payment methods. The pre-sale is already 100% sold-out, suggesting there is great demand for the Sandblock project. The public crowdsale is scheduled for mid-May.
Merchant and other partners are incentivized to join the Sandblock platform sooner than later, as the cost for doing so rises as the number of SAT tokens are depleted.
Sandblock has capped the number of tokens at 55 million. Half of them will be offered for sale during the token generating event.
The TGE will be split into four separate tiers, and any unsold tokens resulting from each tier will be burnt. Following the crowdsale, the number of SAT tokens will be fixed and unalterable. The rate for the SAT token decreases in each phase of the public crowdsale.
The budget allocation isn’t bad, but there’s always a risk when a significant percentage of the fundraising will go toward development. In the case of Sandblock, the pre-ICO is a good indication they will raise the funds they require for product development.

Team
Sandblock is a young startup that was only founded in 2017. They feature an eight-person management team on the website as well as a group of strategic advisers, who have an impressive track record for advising successful ICOs.
Sarah-Diane Eck is the founder of Sandblock and face of the brand as head of marketing. She holds a “triple masters degree from the business school HEC, the engineering school AgroParisTech and the law university Pantheon-Assas (International Tax Law),” according to her biography. She also leads a French crypto-fueled charity where she is helping to shape the tax treatment of cryptocurrency donations.
Fabrice Bascoulergue is a product lead at Sandblock and is also the co-founder of a company called Flashgap. He’s had experience with the development of mobile apps for more than 1 million users, so that should come in handy with the development of the Sandblock mobile app for iOS and Android. Jeremy Grenier is also on the engineering team.

Verdict
The Sandblock project has the potential to resonate with consumers, given its focus on rewards programs as well as the anonymity of personal information. Major businesses have invested in successful loyalty rewards programs off- chain, and as more companies adopt the blockchain, Sandblock’s potential user base grows.
But major brands might not want to relinquish control of their rewards/loyalty points and might be keen to develop their own proprietary token-fueled programs. With the exception of the partner firms that are already on board with the project, there’s not much of a precedent to determine if merchants will play nice.

Risks
    Sandblock says it’s autonomous, yet it’s highly dependent on the participation of partner businesses and consumers for its success. -3
    There are also many moving parts. For instance, it’s not just the Satisfaction token at play but also the tokens of the many channel partners that must take off in order for the project to flourish. If it catches on like Kohl’s Cash, great. But for that to happen, Sandblock must be successful not only attracting businesses that are already on the blockchain but perhaps eventually traditional retailers whose brands consumers know and trust. -2
    The SAT token is being defined as a utility token. Considering that the partner tokens built on top of the SAT cryptocurrency will be assigned a value and are tradeable, however, it might resemble a security token to regulators. -3

Growth Opportunity
    The more that the blockchain and cryptocurrencies make their way into the mainstream, the greater the growth potential for a project like Sandblock that is fueled by consumer activity. Sandblock already boasts several key partnerships across a potential 5 million customers and more than 1,000 shops and online retailers. The partner list includes ETHlend, Innovorder for payments, Europe’s movinga, retailer EspacePlaisir, fashion brand Artumes & Co and Blue Points, another merchant rewards startup. +3 
    Many major brands are evaluating how they can integrate the blockchain into their businesses, with companies ranging from Sony to Starbucks filing for patents and exploring investments, respectively. This activity bodes well for a platform like Sandblock that is fueled by other brands using their platform to reward consumers. +2
    The Sandblock ecosystem is mobile-fueled with an app for both iOS and Android, which is sure to prove an attractive feature for millennials. +4
    Successful pre-ICO could be a harbinger for similar results with the public crowdsale. +3
    The management team is impressive and the list of veteran strategic advisers adds heft to the deal. +3

Disposition
We arrive at a score of 7 out of 10 for the Sandblock ICO.

Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-sandblock/
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
SandBlock is a project I like. I am sure they have already succeeded already, but I hope that they will continue their success ICO in the 16th of May, and that they will be happy to own the tokens in the stock market afterwards.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Started to use Sandblock after I saw this video of  Sarah-Diane Eck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4cmbJJ8goI

I think when people often the team is most important in project - that's the team I like, so I will follow Sandblock now!
Also I need to say that the games in Sandblock app are not very easy to win)

If it was easy everyone would do it.  Wink
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Started to use Sandblock after I saw this video of  Sarah-Diane Eck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4cmbJJ8goI

I think when people often the team is most important in project - that's the team I like, so I will follow Sandblock now!
Also I need to say that the games in Sandblock app are not very easy to win)
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
it's good to know such a project about dealing with customer and business relations.
I have been waiting for Sandblock token sale to finish from long time... And its delayed again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
As per new bitcointalk rules, jr members can not have links in their signatures. My question is that will this new rule affect Sandblock bounty hunters in any way? 
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Im download Sandblock App in my iOS phone and I like this!! Take survey, play some game and invite friend, easy to use for me and sure I love to earn BSAT point
Activity: 3
I love the app, but there are not enough game or promotion offers, please add some!
Activity: 191
ETHLend and Sandblock announce strategic partnership. We're excited to announce our new partnership with ETHLend, the first decentralized lending marketplace to give a new usage to brand’s rewards by using them as collateral on ETHLend! https://medium.com/sandblock/ethlend-and-sandblock-announce-strategic-partnership-1c3b63bf60f0
Activity: 173
Good ,this will be worthwhile soon
Activity: 7
here is my article:https://medium.com/@Coolguy2/sandblock-enhancing-loyalty-interoperability-and-travel-879849ec79c8
just submitted the bounty program
love this project!
Activity: 25
The Sandblock project is a good one. I really enjoyed the Easter egg promotion with all the excitement that came with it and hope there'll be more of that in future!
Hi admin
I have registered for the airdrop and I received an email back saying my application was complete however when I look at my saved form on airdrop alert it says I need to enter a valid phone number which I have but it won't except.
How do I update my mobile number.
Also, do I need to supply an etherium address or does the drop go into the sandblock app?

Airdrop will happen on Sandblock app and for other airdrop related queries, contact at: [email protected]

Activity: 84
Hi admin
I have registered for the airdrop and I received an email back saying my application was complete however when I look at my saved form on airdrop alert it says I need to enter a valid phone number which I have but it won't except.
How do I update my mobile number.
Also, do I need to supply an etherium address or does the drop go into the sandblock app?
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
a good project for the future and good for future investors Wink
Activity: 67
— Sandblock —
Decentralized consortium of brands and customers

|     WEBSITE     |     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |     FACEBOOK     |     TELEGRAM     |     SLACK     |

Customer satisfaction is one of the key metrics for any business strategy. But right now, the whole relationship between businesses and customers is unbalanced, and it harms both sides. Businesses which provide good products or services often fail because they do not get discovered by enough customers, or because they cannot engage them properly through loyalty programs, while bad business can coast for a long time if they game the system well.

https://i.imgur.com/H3oG7wk.png
https://i.imgur.com/YGKL3Ob.png
https://i.imgur.com/4cApX1D.png
https://i.imgur.com/m4FnVti.png
https://i.imgur.com/xQHqsv2.png
https://i.imgur.com/Qy7kbIC.png

🌟 Pre-sale 100% sold out 🌟

How to participate in Sandblock Token Sale
Join the pre-sale now, read this detailed blog post on how to join the token pre-sale sale and get your account ready for the sale. Account validation will be ordered by registration date.

The token sale is set to run in two phases, the pre-sale which will take place on February 28 at 2:00pm (CET) and the sale which will take place on March 28 at 2:00pm (CET).

Sandblock takes off in the press

The sandblock project has been featured in numbers of articles on blockchain medias as well as mainstream ones.

NASDAQ.com - How Blockchain Technology Is Bringing Gamification to Every Industry

CIO.com - Companies embrace blockchain to modernize loyalty programs

Coinspeaker.com - Connecting Consumers and Brands with Blockchain: Sandblock Aims to Disrupt Loyalty Programs

Benzinga.com - Don't Want To Buy Bitcoin? Here Are 3 Ways To Earn It

https://i.imgur.com/wV8QDVK.png

Menurut saya Program ini menarik banyak peminat dan perserta untuk bergabung dari rincian program yang Baik

semoga brakhir dengan senyuman dan semoga pengurus2 nya jujur dan bersih tidak ada kecurangan dalam pembagian2 hadiah nanti karena banya bounty bounty yang tak susuai oleh ucapan nya

itu aja sih
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
You want to raise all loyalty programs in one place and selling them for tokens? But already exist few similar projects  (Gatcoin, Momentum Bridge etc.). Do you have compare table with your competitors?
i can not open whitepaper nor onepager (firefox - win7x64) ... anyone else?

was suspecting easter eggs

Hey, if you are using any ad blocker then disable it first.
Pages:
Jump to: