Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟 - page 10. (Read 31847 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
For a long time I did not know about this steep project. Today I saw it, read the documents, installed the application. By the way, the purpose of the project and the application is very cool. I also decided to take part in a bounty company.
Activity: 809
Merit: 100
We strongly believe in this project will provide many benefits for many people. With the support of a smart member and a solid team this team has a clear goal.
One person will campaign to many people, as well as us. So form a strong relationship to succeed this project.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Awesome Idea , good-luck team
Activity: 42
I appreciated interface of your mobile app!
Done joining bounty campaign looking forward on development of this project.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
I think a lot of us in here, that are really committed to see this project becomes a success would love to get an update on the app alpha, and how trumpy bird is doing?

how many downloads did you get, do people return to the app or only use it once,...

the other idea I had was for your team of talented designers to create a couple of graphics and banners for the community to use to help promote Sandblock to your social network connections.
Activity: 55
Activity: 152
great , i already use ur apps and im so glad for using it Smiley
Activity: 7
Sandblock has a working app already and the dev are always on deck, working tirelessly towards the success of the program.. Well done guys.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
SandBlock has all it takes to make it a successful project with what it has to offer. People always like to get incentivised for what they do and will attract many users.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Customer satisfaction on the blockchain is a solid idea. I will promote this project by participating in bounties and earn some tokens in return.
Activity: 392
I think this is one of the few applications that can highly influence people to get into Cryptocurrencies. Rewarding loyalty for a project is a step towards mass adoption. Incentives generate more investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I try to use app on android cell.
tramp game within this apps is very funny ,but a little difficult for me.

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Fans Crypto
i see this project is good and have trusted, create for all people active to build a decentralised consortium of merchants and customers. Sandblock good
Activity: 79
ETN = Freedom
Guys, what a great team you've put together. you say you are going to do something, and it gets done i.e alpha for the mobile app got released, with the first game, and it's awesome. I would love to know what else you have in store for the community, and your plans to get more users on board.

All the best!
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Sandblock seems very interesting to me!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Sandblock SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/60afc519-24d7-4546-8423-ffaff3ea0772
Activity: 168
Look inside of this project which I download mobile app. already. Let's say it's fantastic program and don't miss ico!
Activity: 191
This bird game killing meeee.
Activity: 130
the app introduction is terrible, bad UX and hard to understand  Huh
Some time I encounter bug that not allow to play again after hitting the wall  Angry

I have found the support of the Sandblock team on Telegram very helpfull. I had issues with installing the app and the devs were very open to feedback.
Activity: 294
Activity: 49
I like the idea,  so now I am participating at this project
Pages:
Jump to: