Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟 - page 7. (Read 31847 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Sandblock is decentralized consortium of brands and customers.
I am very happy to be a part of this project.
Have a nice day guys.
Activity: 39
i can not open whitepaper nor onepager (firefox - win7x64) ... anyone else?

was suspecting easter eggs
Activity: 42
Ein sehr Interessantes Projekt. Hoffe das ihr erfolg haben werdet. Die App funktioniert auch super!
Activity: 58
I found this project is good. so I hope will success
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Realy cool idea! Good luck team. Join social bounty!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Sandblock aims to enable every merchant  or brand to reward their customers for  their engagement and loyalty using  cryptocurrencies and the underlying  blockchain technology in a frictionless  fashion...
Activity: 126
Sandblock is making a decentralized convention to link brands and clients together utilizing Smart Contracts.More so, Branded tokens are created using SATs purchased on public markets (exchanges).
Activity: 132
According to the Expectation Confirmation Theory, customer satisfaction is the comparison between a perceived experience and expectations. I think this project will be great.
Activity: 75
Sandblock is an interesting platform which will change the crypto landscape.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Twitter work reporting
-snip-

Wrong thread dude this is the ANN thread, post your report at the bounty thread only.
Not knowing where is the bounty thread? I guess you know it as you wont join bounty if you do not know where you start.
Activity: 4
Great...nice project..
I hope SAT will be succes and go to the moon....
god luck SAT..!!
Activity: 154
Sandblock enables businesses to convert loyalty points, coupons and vouchers into crypto assets, they become tradable and have a real market value!
Watch the Official presentation: https://youtu.be/kYzoanJ0OhQ
Activity: 210
Xopoший пpoeкт мнe нpaвитьcя .Я для нeгo peшил cдклaть видиo для pyccкиx пoльзoвaтeлeй https://youtu.be/Y1CHKCrPkfA
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
A very interesting project, a strong team and a good road map.I think it will be one of the best in 2018
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
I promoted your project for a lot of time because I like it.
Today I discovered there is a bounty campaign. I signed up hoping you consider my past work.

Thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Customer happiness is one of the best ways to get success and this logic is followed by anyone in the business.  At present businesses and customers are managing the unbalanced relationship which damages both sides. Traders are going to supply quality products or services that usually failed to expand their range, or correctly contract with their clients by keeping readability programs.
Sandblock’s goal is used to maintain stability and it rethinks the bond between traders and the customers, which creates a decentralized protocol used to define measure and improve the customer happiness in order to give advantages for both sides. Sandblock's protocol targets at raising the crypto payments builds faithful decentralized ecosystem that awards customers for their conflict and faithfulness. Sandblock is a structure on the top of the Ethereum blockchain, to prevent fraud, evil actions, and verify their transactions that helps to get rewards planned where Sandblock uses most improved blockchain technology
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Sandblock have a future.Great ideas and have a very promising project.

Sandblock is a block chain technology that will reward them or have engaged customers and also have high loyalty to cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: