Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟 - page 9. (Read 31847 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thank you for your support. We currently have more than 8500 users registered on the application. The community is growing fast and we are counting on you to talk about it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Smooth running app (Android). I like the project, anxious to see where this is going to.

Noticed a line in the roadmap about 500+ participants in the app. Will you tell us a few already ? Smiley

Sandblock pre-sale 70% milestone reached  ✅

Thank you all for your contributions, already 70% of the tokens available for the pre-sale have been sold!
Don't miss the 25% bonus, join the pre-sale! Read this detailed blog post on how to join the token pre-sale sale and get your account ready for the sale. Account validation will be ordered by registration date.

The token sale is set to run in two phases, the pre-sale which will take place on February 28 at 2:00pm (CET) and the sale which will take place on March 28 at 2:00pm (CET).

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Its very nice project
This is revolution on airdrop and bounty programms

Sandblock pre-sale 50% milestone reached  ✅

Thank you all for your contributions, already 50% of the tokens available for the pre-sale have been sold!
Don't miss the 25% bonus, join the pre-sale! Read this detailed blog post on how to join the token pre-sale sale and get your account ready for the sale. Account validation will be ordered by registration date.

The token sale is set to run in two phases, the pre-sale which will take place on February 28 at 2:00pm (CET) and the sale which will take place on March 28 at 2:00pm (CET).

Activity: 210
I think this is best opportunity for investor to invest on this project. I am also investor and I always care about good projects.

Pre-sale opened +25% bonus

How to participate in Sandblock Token Sale
Join the pre-sale now, read this detailed blog post on how to join the token pre-sale sale and get your account ready for the sale. Account validation will be ordered by registration date.

Pre-sale opened in 1 hour

Join the pre-sale now, read this detailed blog post on how to join the token pre-sale sale and get your account ready for the sale. Account validation will be ordered by registration date.

Satisfaction Token Overview— Utility for Token holders, Customers and Brands

An overview of how the token works for the various actors of the Satisfaction protocol and how it flows between Token holders, Brands, and Customers.

Our community is growing like crazy!

We are now about 10 000 on the Sandblock's community telegram and twitter. And more than 7 000 users on the mobile alpha application.
🙏Thank you all for supporting the Sandblock project 🙏

Sandblock takes off in the press

The sandblock project has been featured in numbers of articles on blockchain medias as well as mainstream ones.

NASDAQ.com - How Blockchain Technology Is Bringing Gamification to Every Industry

CIO.com - Companies embrace blockchain to modernize loyalty programs

Coinspeaker.com - Connecting Consumers and Brands with Blockchain: Sandblock Aims to Disrupt Loyalty Programs

Benzinga.com - Don't Want To Buy Bitcoin? Here Are 3 Ways To Earn It

Activity: 182
Hi.  I still waiting for more information about Sandblock   Do you plane to translate your threads or site to some other language's for bigger community?   Thankfulness.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103

So the ICO is finally starting. Good luck because it's not that easy to lead a successful ICO nowadays.
Too much competition.

Thats true, I just heard about the project even though its been around for quite some time.
Keeping my fingers crossed it will be successful.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

So the ICO is finally starting. Good luck because it's not that easy to lead a successful ICO nowadays.
Too much competition.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I must say I'm 100% in with SandBlock: Great user expenrience on the mobile app, the idea of crypto-backed rewards sytem is just astonishing.
Congrats to the minds behind it and the devteam!
Activity: 168
Marketplace,Trade and discover branded tokens. Imagine exchanging your coffee shop tokens against airline company tokens!

Pre-sale opens in 48 hours

KYC validation will begin on Tuesday 27th at 2:00pm CET, read this detailed blog post on how to join the token sale and get your account ready for the sale. Account validation will be ordered by registration date.

An overview of how the token works for the various actors of the Satisfaction protocol and how it flows between Token holders, Brands, and Customers.

Our community is growing like crazy!

We are now about 10 000 on the Sandblock's community telegram and twitter. And more than 7 000 users on the mobile alpha application.
🙏Thank you all for supporting the Sandblock project 🙏

Sandblock takes off in the press

The sandblock project has been featured in numbers of articles on blockchain medias as well as mainstream ones.

NASDAQ.com - How Blockchain Technology Is Bringing Gamification to Every Industry

CIO.com - Companies embrace blockchain to modernize loyalty programs

Coinspeaker.com - Connecting Consumers and Brands with Blockchain: Sandblock Aims to Disrupt Loyalty Programs

Benzinga.com - Don't Want To Buy Bitcoin? Here Are 3 Ways To Earn It

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Sandblock is an awesome project that has amazing features and I know its going to be a successful project.

I just downloaded the app on play store.
Activity: 42
Merit: 6
I think sandblock is awesome project, i just download sandblock app from playstore.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
I saw the addition of the jumping frog game last night. it is crashing a lot on my android phone. not sure where to report bugs, but happy to contribute
Activity: 26
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
I try to use app on android cell.
tramp game within this apps is very funny ,but a little difficult for me.

Yes the flappy game is difficult because it seems that the game is not so responsive. Should be updated for a better experience and better enjoyment for users who like to play the game. At least make it like the real flappy bird game.
Activity: 56
I download the app right now, hope it useful.
Pages:
Jump to: