Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 14. (Read 63224 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Do you guys think that SAN will be able to be acquired at a reasonable price when it hits the exchanges?  My concern is that 75% of tokens were sold to the SAN slack community and its likely that these will be the people that hold for the long term.   And those of us who were in the CFI priority pass sale basically didn't have a chance as the remainder sold out in seconds (hopefully CFI puts some kind of limits in place in the future).  So basically, you have a project that raised only a modest amount and therefore the current market cap is reasonable, if not low and its likely that most of the people who did buy SAN are long term holders.  I'm hoping to acquire some SAN at no more than 2x ico price; is that wishful thinking?

there was a presale for 18% of the tokens back in February or so and these guys bought in when 1 ETH was like $20 and they got a 54% discount compared to the ICO price. So, there will be some cashing out as these guys are already up 10x or so.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do you guys think that SAN will be able to be acquired at a reasonable price when it hits the exchanges?  My concern is that 75% of tokens were sold to the SAN slack community and its likely that these will be the people that hold for the long term.   And those of us who were in the CFI priority pass sale basically didn't have a chance as the remainder sold out in seconds (hopefully CFI puts some kind of limits in place in the future).  So basically, you have a project that raised only a modest amount and therefore the current market cap is reasonable, if not low and its likely that most of the people who did buy SAN are long term holders.  I'm hoping to acquire some SAN at no more than 2x ico price; is that wishful thinking?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
what's the info again to add santiment to myetherwallet ?

To view the tokens on MEW, add it as a custom token.     *Name:* SAN |  *Address:* 0x7C5A0CE9267ED19B22F8cae653F198e3E8daf098   |  *Decimals:* 18    |     We're currently in talks with Parity, Etherscan, and other services to make them evident soon. Also, do note that the tokens are not transferable until 12th July if everything goes according to plan. We will announce it when they are eventually transferable.

Thanks for the update, waiting for the official anouncement when they can be transferable.

Also I'm wondering what is the project's opinion on the blockchain baby steps from the Thomson Reuters', they already invested in several startups and how will the project will adopt to the situation  if giants like Thomson Reuters or Bloomberg will decide to join from their side to cryptoworld.
Activity: 22

To view the tokens on MEW, add it as a custom token.     *Name:* SAN |  *Address:* 0x7C5A0CE9267ED19B22F8cae653F198e3E8daf098   |  *Decimals:* 18    |     We're currently in talks with Parity, Etherscan, and other services to make them evident soon. Also, do note that the tokens are not transferable until 12th July if everything goes according to plan. We will announce it when they are eventually transferable.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
Anyone see their SAN in mew on ethplorer? (I can see it when I log into mew as I've added custom token).

Is it just cos it's not been added by mew
Activity: 527
How do I get the tokens from the pre-sale?  Huh
I would like to know this also.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I think you can't move the tokens for 7 days, so even a hacker can't. Once they are free to move, you'll need to have the fastest fingers. I suggest you find out the exact time the SAN tokens can be moved and prepare.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
I absolutely need to transfer my SAN from an myetherwallet address to another, I have been hacked !!!
How can I do that ??!
Please help me fast !
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
25k Ethers has been raised the last time i checked the ICO address, i think the funding will end before the official ICO start
45k was the hard cap and they succed to get it. gl to all who succed to buy it and lets see how this project will go on.
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I think founder did not bother for the bounty as they knew big whale will eat ICO, but I think its mistake not to consider bounty for mass community campaign. Usability is the big issue nowadays more people will get involved in any project it's more chance for community engagement.
Activity: 50
How much institutional interest do you think there is in santiment? I think that is where the big demand on price will come  from. If not it growth from the average crypto trader may be slow.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The token sale is over even before the official ICO date, this is a huge achievement for the team, now is to roll out the platform and see market adoption
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
How do I get the tokens from the pre-sale?  Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
boooom.. sold out Sad

all santiment token already sold out? when santiment listed on exchange?
Activity: 187
Activity: 2338
Merit: 561
When will be toknes avaiable on market?

Will be like cofound it, one week after ico?
what is the total coin supply?
Minimum: 15.000 ETH

Maximum: 45.000 ETH

1 ETH = 1000 SANs

NOTE: 18% + 54% distribution will only be the case if 45,000 ETH is raised
If only 15,000 ETH is raised (min cap) distribution would be 36% (presale) +36% (crowdsale)

1. Whitelist
2.Cofound.it
3. Public Ico( if somethin is still available)

Good project but investors should know that there was already a pre sale with cheaper conditions.

The pre-sale is my worry, I think the team raise close to 10k Ethers and the price of Ethers was very low then, so the presale investor may decided to start taking profit once the price hit market and crash the price the way SONM pre-sale investors are doing. Again I don't think the team has the capacity of raised revenue of 55000 Ethers at the current price in revenue in 3 years. There are so many competing applications coming on the scene
They raised 12000 ETH. Investors paid about 0,01-0,02$/SAN and now it will cost approx. 0,3$
So everyone should know what that means.
Anyway they will reach their Hardcap bc most people just follow the train and invest. Doing some research and due dilligence? Mhhh Why, who cares its just money:)

Im on the Whitelist but im pretty sure to get those tokens much cheaper on exchange. I really like that project but i will not join the ico.
I did not know about the pre-sale, thank you for the information, that has changed my mind and as you said it would be maybe better to wait for market price in this case
With the current craziness at the ICO they will collect 45K Ether in the first stage. Slack is closed. A white sheet can't get in.
How to participate in the second stage on 5 July? Just buy CFI and transfer it to Ether address?

For participating in Santiment in the public crowdsale, u dnt need CFI. Later you will need it if u want to participate in other ICO's project backed by Cofound
To participate in the second period I need to buy 5000CFI, place them on your Eth-address and he send Eth to ICO? Less 5000CFI?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just found this scrolling down and I notice a lot of new investment, fund type ICO popping up which is a healthy thing as they bring in more mainstream investors. ETH has rebound this week and it can only mean more health to ICO token sales. I am going to read up on this more and do my due diligence to see if I can invest in the main round.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
I am hereby reserving the Dutch translation, if needed. Thank you.
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: