Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 13. (Read 63224 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I will watch closely this project.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
watching like a hawk here.  Cool

I just hope this token do CFI tokens, the price has dumped significantly, Santiment project has a good solid concept but never say never in crypto someone might decided to dump his tokens and dump the price and present more buying opportunity
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
watching like a hawk here.  Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
guys ico price please

san ico price around 0.00010

0.000105 exactly,
what do you thing guys about price now?
I personally hodl, but I made some bad trading moves last time

I find this project very promising and it has very big potential, experienced team, advisors, and a great community. I consider it as a great long-term investment.
tsg
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
guys ico price please

You can read this article on Medium- full information you need to know about the token sale was published in it before ICO.

Maximum cap of 45,000 ETH. Fixed price of: 1 ETH = 1000 SAN.

Available supply = 60,000,000 SANs
Total supply = 83,333,000 SANs*

If the maximum hard cap is reached, here is the final distribution:
18% goes to the Santiment team to align incentives.
4% to key advisors and strategic partners.
6% goes to reward and partner pool to incentivize network participants.
18% goes to the presale participants.
54% goes to the token sale participants.

And here is the article "A quick look at the Santiment token sale distribution"
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Anyones tokens show on ethplorer mine does not show?  shows when i log into mew tho (after adding custom token)
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 672
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it's already trading in liqui.
the price now is 0.00017 btc
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If there is anybody who wish to get SAN before it hits exchange today i can conider giving it back for a reasonable price (like x3-x5 the buying price + ETH price diffrence) If so pm me. Got 15K of SAN.
Activity: 546
this is great news from sentiment twitter Cheesy

Santiment‏ @santimentfeed

SAN token will be listed on the @bitfinex on the 13-th of July #cryptocurrency
7:12 PM - 11 Jul 2017

Yes, what a nice surprise, so token are transferable already or will be only tomorrow?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
this is great news from sentiment twitter Cheesy

Santiment‏ @santimentfeed

SAN token will be listed on the @bitfinex on the 13-th of July #cryptocurrency
7:12 PM - 11 Jul 2017
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
there was a presale for 18% of the tokens back in February or so and these guys bought in when 1 ETH was like $20 and they got a 54% discount compared to the ICO price. So, there will be some cashing out as these guys are already up 10x or so.

I participated in the presale, but i will definitely not sell anytime soon. This project is very promising with a very active developer team behind it. Buy as soon as it hits exchanges and just hodl  Smiley

They are already up like 20x-30x. Im sure a lot of people will sell. All Altcoins going down, latest ICOs werent profitable. Status, Bancor, Tenx,Mysterium, Monaco, AdEx......all below ICO Price. Pretty sure it will happen with Santiment too.
tsg
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
When Santiment Token will be available on the exchanges? Real token, no IOU like at hitbtc? A few days after ico already passed..
Can anyone suggest any good ethereum wallet that do not require to download all the network like MEW, it seems MEW has been compromised

What do yo mean by " MEW has been compromised"? Could you please explain? Nano ledger is good as a wallet but delivery is scheduled on fall already..

It isn't compromised, there have just been a surge of phishing attacks setting up fake sites that look identical through MEW.  Mostly being spread through slackbots.  ALWAYS use bookmarks to ensure the URL is correct.

Yeap, this is what I thought, as I saw that slack bot attacks and incoming private messages in almost every project, but I don't think that they are able to still anything unless you help them, and if to use correct URL it should be ok.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Can anyone suggest any good ethereum wallet that do not require to download all the network like MEW, it seems MEW has been compromised

What do yo mean by " MEW has been compromised"? Could you please explain? Nano ledger is good as a wallet but delivery is scheduled on fall already..

It isn't compromised, there have just been a surge of phishing attacks setting up fake sites that look identical through MEW.  Mostly being spread through slackbots.  ALWAYS use bookmarks to ensure the URL is correct.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
there was a presale for 18% of the tokens back in February or so and these guys bought in when 1 ETH was like $20 and they got a 54% discount compared to the ICO price. So, there will be some cashing out as these guys are already up 10x or so.

I participated in the presale, but i will definitely not sell anytime soon. This project is very promising with a very active developer team behind it. Buy as soon as it hits exchanges and just hodl  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: