Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 32. (Read 133187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
A Saturn2Coin MPOS pool is available for pre-registrations at: https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/v2/

Registering now, sir!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
A Saturn2Coin MPOS pool is available for pre-registrations at: https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/v2/
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

LAUNCH TIME

The new blockchain will be launched tomorrow (Saturday 28th of June) at 4PM GMT (Check your local time)

Note 1: we are launching slightly later than originally planned, to make sure the launch is fair for everyone. We want to make sure everyone is aware of the exact launch time to ensure everyone has a fair chance to take part in it.
Note 2: as with any coin launch, it will take a bit of time for the difficulty to normalize. To make sure this doesn't give anyone an unfair advantage, the block reward for the first couple of 100's blocks will be lower.
Note 3: our launch pool is ready to go, but if any other pool would like to take part in the launch, we'd definitely like to welcome them. If you run a pool and would like to be listed as a launch pool, then please let us know.

Lets go for it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Please launch new, updated block explorer.

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/SaturnCoin is outdated
Activity: 77
Don't rush it guys, it will be ready soon.
BTW SaturnCoin is my favorite coin so far : ))

Why? What is so special about it?

It is highly undervalued so there is only one direction ... to Saturn! : ))

What's special about this coin is it was left for dead and has been revamped by an entire community still holding ground , soon to be highly under valued as far as mining, it's almost like arrora coins air drop except everyone can buy in super low for saturncoins "spacedrop"

I am actually impressed.

Its kind of heart touching among seeing so many crappy coins out there, to see a coin that was originally abandoned by its first dev, to be taken on my the community and expanded on into Sat2. It's really cool, honestly, and even I was a skeptic at first...but this is pretty heart warming to see in the crypto world, especially when so many people are after money only.

I can't see mint pal and cryptsy doing this again to be honest , there's a first for everything and sat coin is doing it write now , creating it's own story and making it's own path and first actual decentralized coin by it's community nice work everyone !

Oh, I was just using sarcasm...Sat2 is just a pump and dump coin and we all know it.

We all know it ?... Who are you to speak out about what i and everyone else on this planet know ?
And it are the pump and dumpers them self who pump and dump whole days and complain after the pump and dump, so they can buy in cheap again for the next pump and dump. They are sitting behind there screens whole day watching twitter and the cryptsy chat for the next one so they can get rich over your back.

Longterm and you already would have made a nice profit on Saturncoin, 500 % profit in less than half a year. How much more greed do you want ?
Please take some time and read the forum and other info about saturncoin instead of listing to these pump and dumpers on twitter.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

What's special about this coin is it was left for dead and has been revamped by an entire community still holding ground , soon to be highly under valued as far as mining, it's almost like arrora coins air drop except everyone can buy in super low for saturncoins "spacedrop"

I am actually impressed.

Its kind of heart touching among seeing so many crappy coins out there, to see a coin that was originally abandoned by its first dev, to be taken on my the community and expanded on into Sat2. It's really cool, honestly, and even I was a skeptic at first...but this is pretty heart warming to see in the crypto world, especially when so many people are after money only.

I can't see mint pal and cryptsy doing this again to be honest , there's a first for everything and sat coin is doing it write now , creating it's own story and making it's own path and first actual decentralized coin by it's community nice work everyone !

Oh, I was just using sarcasm...Sat2 is just a pump and dump coin and we all know it.
Activity: 67

I am actually impressed.

Activity: 770

I am actually impressed.

Activity: 672

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Bye bye moon, hello SATURN!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

LAUNCH TIME

The new blockchain will be launched tomorrow (Saturday 28th of June) at 4PM GMT (Check your local time)

Note 1: we are launching slightly later than originally planned, to make sure the launch is fair for everyone. We want to make sure everyone is aware of the exact launch time to ensure everyone has a fair chance to take part in it.
Note 2: as with any coin launch, it will take a bit of time for the difficulty to normalize. To make sure this doesn't give anyone an unfair advantage, the block reward for the first couple of 100's blocks will be lower.
Note 3: our launch pool is ready to go, but if any other pool would like to take part in the launch, we'd definitely like to welcome them. If you run a pool and would like to be listed as a launch pool, then please let us know.
I would like to see cryptsy and mint pal tweet about this change as cryptsy owes sat coin a proper launch as they fudged the coins amounts on the initial launch wich played a role in how the coin was perceived , I look worward to seeing how the miners adapt to this switch over.

Second this coin will be the first to my knowlage to change it's available amount to a lesser, I would perceive this to being a hot coin to mine at this time as the difficulty is very low for being an exchanged coin on mint pal and cryptsy

Looking forward to the switch I'm going to buy more the night befour just so everyone knows
Activity: 672
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Any update ?
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Guys,

who knows what time zone they are in. If they are USA it is middle of the night, especially if west coast.
Activity: 79
Wheres the downlaodable source files its 27 th

This.
Wheres the downlaodable source files its 27 th
Pages:
Jump to: