Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 54. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Did all pools updated to the latest wallet? Block reward after block 77777 is not fixed to 10,000 SAT.

Block rewards: 1-250,000 (will be fixed to 10,000 from block 77777 until PoW ends, PoS afterwards)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Congratulations http://sat.dedicatedpool.com/ and Kanusat for the 77777 block!   Grin

HAHAHAHA. Guess what??? I'm KanuSAT. WOW
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Since today, my wallet can't sync, "warning displayed transactions may not be correct, You may need to upgrade,or other nodes need to upgrade"

I dont understand  Cry i have the last wallet
Activity: 34
Now that the pow stage is over, how long until we can start receiving pos rewards?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Congratulations http://sat.dedicatedpool.com/ and Kanusat for the 77777 block!   Grin
Activity: 98
BTCLOCK 77777

Current Block   77777
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
The coin with the chat function will have an advantage over the coin without chat.
Any progressive idea strengthen Saturn. The more of these ideas will Saturn, the more popular it will become.
Another progressive idea: P2P chat.
I believe that Saturn will benefit from this idea.

"Talkcoin starts a new generation of cryptocurrency as the first decentralized chat and voting system. Talkcoin is completely decentralized and the first to offer a true decentralized chat program that won't rely on a central server to deliver messages from the sender to their recipients andt lets you communicate freely with anyone in the world without censorship." 

What do you think about this?

What kind of community does Saturncoin have that we would need an anonymous chat client instead of a public forum?
legendary
Another progressive idea: P2P chat.
I believe that Saturn will benefit from this idea.

"Talkcoin starts a new generation of cryptocurrency as the first decentralized chat and voting system. Talkcoin is completely decentralized and the first to offer a true decentralized chat program that won't rely on a central server to deliver messages from the sender to their recipients andt lets you communicate freely with anyone in the world without censorship." 

What do you think about this?
Block 77777 quickly approaches (within 24 hours @ current rate), down to a 10,000 set block reward and PoS soon thereafter.

240 blocks to go until 77777
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
wow sat is going to be pos!! thats awesome lol was the second coin I ever mined Cheesy
Activity: 180
Merit: 102

I'm sitting here racking my brain trying to come up with ideas to help promote the coin, I've got all my miners pointed at dedicated pool (representing nearly half the hash), post often, send SAT to the foundation, support the current price by gobbling up SAT at the ask on MintPal, try to get the word out in some of the exchange trollboxes but I still feel all my efforts are inadequate and that I'm tilting at windmills to some extent.

~frustrated  Cheesy 

Hi

I think SAT should be promoted to merchants and crypto-fiat exchanges, maybe give a tweet to moolah.
Atleast the mining is going to be over, so miners wont dump their coins constantly and we could establish new floors 7-10 sat would be great start.
Activity: 47
Last update 1 week ago, can we have more details before the end of the week ?
Block 77777 quickly approaches (within 24 hours @ current rate), down to a 10,000 set block reward and PoS soon thereafter.
legendary
I want to remind once again.

For successful development of coins and for attracting investors we really need a video presentation.
any idea what the min stake age is?

Absent an official Dev response you can poke around here https://github.com/satdev/Saturncoin-POS and see if you find the answer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
What's the POS specs.... interest %, min stake age etc? Couldnt find it on the OP.

+1!

Sitting on about 100,000,000 sats, and I would love to know this...

From the Github readme (thanks bob)

- After 10 days, the PoW payout will be fixed at 1 coin per block. PoW completely removed from block 10800
  - Difficulty retargets every block
  - PoS variable interests:
 -   - 1st year: 20%
 -   - 2nd year: 15%
 -   - 3rd year: 10%
 -   - 4th and subsequent years: 10%
 +   - 1st year: 10%
 +   - 2nd year: 5%
 +   - 3rd and subsequent years: 2.5%
  - Total coins will be 8 billions
 -- 4 confirmations for transaction, thus fast 2 mins confirmation for transdactions
 +- 2 confirmations for transaction, thus fast 1 min confirmation for transactions
  - 50 confirmations for minted blocks
 -- 97.2222222222% premine for to enable exodus from original SAT.
 +- 7,777,777,777 premine for to enable exodus from original SAT.

Now if we can update the OP with that info for the "fresh-off-the-boats" like me who aren't smart enough to sniff it out.

any idea what the min stake age is?
What's the POS specs.... interest %, min stake age etc? Couldnt find it on the OP.

+1!

From the Github readme (thanks bob)

- After 10 days, the PoW payout will be fixed at 1 coin per block. PoW completely removed from block 10800
  - Difficulty retargets every block
  - PoS variable interests:
 -   - 1st year: 20%
 -   - 2nd year: 15%
 -   - 3rd year: 10%
 -   - 4th and subsequent years: 10%
 +   - 1st year: 10%
 +   - 2nd year: 5%
 +   - 3rd and subsequent years: 2.5%
  - Total coins will be 8 billions
 -- 4 confirmations for transaction, thus fast 2 mins confirmation for transdactions
 +- 2 confirmations for transaction, thus fast 1 min confirmation for transactions
  - 50 confirmations for minted blocks
 -- 97.2222222222% premine for to enable exodus from original SAT.
 +- 7,777,777,777 premine for to enable exodus from original SAT.

Now if we can update the OP with that info for the "fresh-off-the-boats" like me who aren't smart enough to sniff it out.
Activity: 81

+1!

Pages:
Jump to: