Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 58. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Am I required to upgrade to the new client? I've only got 50k coins sitting and i'm holding for awhile.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
-3 days, can we say no news is good news  Cheesy

If you are waiting you can check out some of the charity causes they are still there Wink for more information you can take a look  on our our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin are http://www.saturncoinfoundation.org/

Also these websites provide some more information.
Feel free to like them are give away some donations ...they like any kind of support.

https://www.facebook.com/RaabiasWWR
https://www.facebook.com/pages/STOP-THE-SERENGETI-HIGHWAY/125601617471610?fref=ts
http://saturncoinfoundation.org/causes/22-stop-exploiting-child-laborers
http://www.avaaz.org/en/aceh_rainforest_petition_ss_test_control/?feDTjhb&pv=55

Good causes, liked or signed all.  Best of luck on the PoS transition and MP launch.
Activity: 77
-3 days, can we say no news is good news  Cheesy

If you are waiting you can check out some of the charity causes they are still there Wink for more information you can take a look  on our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin are http://www.saturncoinfoundation.org/

Also these websites provide some more information.
Feel free to like them are give away some donations ...they like any kind of support.

https://www.facebook.com/RaabiasWWR
https://www.facebook.com/pages/STOP-THE-SERENGETI-HIGHWAY/125601617471610?fref=ts
http://saturncoinfoundation.org/causes/22-stop-exploiting-child-laborers
http://www.avaaz.org/en/aceh_rainforest_petition_ss_test_control/?feDTjhb&pv=55

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
-3 days, can we say no news is good news  Cheesy
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
We are continuing our test to discover the best solution for the POS update,
Saturncoin project is community driven, open source code,
With the help of a team of experienced altcoin devs, we are looking into it.

Every coin you now have will become a POS Saturn coin one way or another,
Devs are looking into the best way to proceed, bright future ahead.

Thank you for the news

Any updates on the PoS changeover or MP status?

We are waiting for Bob and Kryptic update, i see altoutlet changing their page design and working on the site, hopefully saturncoin is already accepted as direct payment as soon as they're back Cheesy i want to share directly with a charity and buy stuff.

we need a reedit moderator, please pm me

Thank you for the news

Any updates on the PoS changeover or MP status?
Activity: 62

Thank you for the news

The First Saturncoin Multipool

http://sat.multipool.link

Fees: 1% shared to the top 10 richest Saturncoin Wallets and Pool Dev.
Donation Fees: (Voluntary) shared with a selected Charity.
Estimated Release: Immediately After the Saturncoin POS Update.

+1

Nice done Smiley i added the multipool news to our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin?fref=nf

Everything is awesome!
Good to see that we can overcome difficulties along the road, and march on Smiley

We as a saturncoin community should work together and not allow temporary difficulties to cloud our emotions. Current situations are not only being tackled, but resolved by our dedicated devs and technical experts such as bob with energy and drive that few of us could have imagined Smiley

This just about sums it up. Smiley

The PoS and MP are fast approaching, and soon we will also be adopted into altoutlet market as we are on the top 3 for next adoption on the voting list, which will give you the best option possible to purchase directly with your saturncoin. Combined with upcoming updates, we will put this coin back to where it should be.

All coins start with humble but ambitious beginnings. The main factor in all successful ventures is whether the team, the community, and public at large work together and adopt the coin into the mainstream markets. We are about to have that in the coming 7-8 days, so hold on to your hats Smiley

The current volume is nothing compared to what we will see.

+1
Activity: 420
Good to see that we can overcome difficulties along the road, and march on Smiley

We as a saturncoin community should work together and not allow temporary difficulties to cloud our emotions. Current situations are not only being tackled, but resolved by our dedicated devs and technical experts such as bob with energy and drive that few of us could have imagined Smiley

This just about sums it up. Smiley

The PoS and MP are fast approaching, and soon we will also be adopted into altoutlet market as we are on the top 3 for next adoption on the voting list, which will give you the best option possible to purchase directly with your saturncoin. Combined with upcoming updates, we will put this coin back to where it should be.

All coins start with humble but ambitious beginnings. The main factor in all successful ventures is whether the team, the community, and public at large work together and adopt the coin into the mainstream markets. We are about to have that in the coming 7-8 days, so hold on to your hats Smiley

The current volume is nothing compared to what we will see.

if u need any help, if you need testers let us know!
i have 1 question, should we cash out our sat from exchanges to wallet?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Activity: 336
News you want to implement in SAT, are creating uncertainty among investors.
Maybe it would be good if the DEVs were giving some explanations about progress

News was not meant to be used to scare folks away. It was meant to be as transparent as possible on the current state of the ongoing research. Crypto is all about pushing new bounds, this is just one that will require a bit more effort to get past.  Also, keep in mind this is all open source, so the work I am doing will benefit the community. Knowing how to adjust a blockchain to an entirely new hashing function will be a great lesson.

//start rant.

On a side note. If you are dumb enough to invest money you can't afford to lose in this crazy altcoin playground. Please go sell and move the money to a mutual fund for safe keeping.

The altcoin space is all about attempting new things with the technology, the day to day greed, money making scheme are all secondary. All these alts have no value other then to provide a testing ground for new ideas. Some of those ideas will stand on their own and gain value. Saturncoin has the idea of a coin that helps the community, either use it for that, or choose one of the other 410 coins. 

/end rant.

Who do you think you are to disrespect??
You have no fucking idea what I can or I can not invest so save yourself those comments!

Why do you think others owe you anything?

Making sure you can pay your rent as you turned money into magical Internet money is no one's problem but your own.

No one is required to give you an answer and no one is required to back up good / bad investments you made.

I tried to stay out of this but as you can see I'm in...

I'm completely with the Dev in this case. The open source spirit should always prevail no matter what. It's should not always be about the shit money, but also about the learning curve -- technology, learning something new.

I really hate so-called community projects that are coded behind closed doors and later called open source e.g Android. We should always encourage Devs that actively engage with the community even when risks are involded.

Mistakes will be made, but that shouldn't stop us from trying to move ahead. If the is going to be an alpha/beta period we should all be ready to test, troubleshoot and give feedback.
Activity: 592
CRYPTOCURRENCY "THE ALT-ERNATIVE" REFERENCE BOOK

I have written the two preliminary pages for Saturncoin SAT.  I need help from the Saturncoin Community in order fully complete it.  I want important points included.  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Donation address:   Sakz565wSkTjimCk3MdzCwBvPpoJRZnnKP

Nice, please update saturncoin site to : http://saturncoinfoundation.org  Smiley

Coinmarket link updated already as well

3 more days to be accepted as a valid payment sytem at https://altoutlet.com/alt/currencies

Lets keep up with voting, great job everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
CRYPTOCURRENCY "THE ALT-ERNATIVE" REFERENCE BOOK

I have written the two preliminary pages for Saturncoin SAT.  I need help from the Saturncoin Community in order fully complete it.  I want important points included.  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Donation address:   Sakz565wSkTjimCk3MdzCwBvPpoJRZnnKP

its safer to transfer the balance from the exchanges to our wallets?
Activity: 620

News was not meant to be used to scare folks away. It was meant to be as transparent as possible on the current state of the ongoing research. Crypto is all about pushing new bounds, this is just one that will require a bit more effort to get past.  Also, keep in mind this is all open source, so the work I am doing will benefit the community. Knowing how to adjust a blockchain to an entirely new hashing function will be a great lesson.

//start rant.

On a side note. If you are dumb enough to invest money you can't afford to lose in this crazy altcoin playground. Please go sell and move the money to a mutual fund for safe keeping.

The altcoin space is all about attempting new things with the technology, the day to day greed, money making scheme are all secondary. All these alts have no value other then to provide a testing ground for new ideas. Some of those ideas will stand on their own and gain value. Saturncoin has the idea of a coin that helps the community, either use it for that, or choose one of the other 410 coins. 

/end rant.

You have no fucking idea what I can or I can not invest so save yourself those comments!

easy!
Devs are working hard to go to the next level... If they dont mind about investors balance they can just create a new coin and that would save a lot of work! all of their concern is on saving everyone coins with the evolution!

It seems perfect, but things can be said with education and not disrespecting anyone make a suggestion in this forum.
Believe me when I say that I live in this (and I can prove it) and I do not tolerate Call
fool who does not know where money plays.
Activity: 77

News was not meant to be used to scare folks away. It was meant to be as transparent as possible on the current state of the ongoing research. Crypto is all about pushing new bounds, this is just one that will require a bit more effort to get past.  Also, keep in mind this is all open source, so the work I am doing will benefit the community. Knowing how to adjust a blockchain to an entirely new hashing function will be a great lesson.

//start rant.

/end rant.

Some people invest a lot of time and energy into this coin/community a little respect for them please.
The comment wasn't that bad !! Look what the mutual funds bring you these days.

//start rant.

/end rant.

easy!
Devs are working hard to go to the next level... If they dont mind about investors balance they can just create a new coin and that would save a lot of work! all of their concern is on saving everyone coins with the evolution!
Activity: 620

//start rant.

/end rant.

Pages:
Jump to: