Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 56. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Thanks dev for the new wallet, I can't wait the POS update !!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I also did the upgrade with zero issues, but ...

I have a support ticket with Mintpal open ... because the deposit I sent there has been missing for a few hours, despite the 150+ confirmations on the network ...
I think the exchanges might have ignored the update so far ...

DEV, can you please pressure them a bit on this? Grin
Activity: 336
Have you updated, if so why not come back and say so. It seems some are afraid to do so. We have to move forward. I did update my wallet and had ZERO ISSUES. Thanks Dev.  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://sat.dedicatedpool.com/

could use some hashes if any of you are interested. 

Got a miner pointed at the pool, net hashrate is up 250% vs. 2 days ago, that's a definite positive.
Activity: 420
Despite all difficulties, the team pulled through and are on the right track! Cool

This is an important notice: ALL POOLS MUST UPDATE TO NEW WALLETS ONCE RELEASED. NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO DELAYS - ONCE IT'S OUT, TIME TO UPDATE YOUR POOLS.

Exact date and time will be announced soon as per previous posts regarding the update.

Activity: 70
http://sat.dedicatedpool.com/

could use some hashes if any of you are interested. 
Activity: 420
Status Update:
Foundation Fund Wallet contains 4 million sat: SRW2dgjcTJu328G2cDZGhpmAasgAAZbDsY  
Be sure to send your donations. These funds are only spent when the community decides to spend them.

Short Link: http://23.252.113.113:3312/a/SRW2dgjcTJ

Balance: 4010000 SAT
Transactions in: 5
Received: 4010000 SAT
Transactions out: 0
Sent: 0 SAT

So far the only allocation of funds is 2 million for MovieJump's video. This video has not been completed yet and funds will not be delivered until the video is completed and approved by the community.   Moviejump, please provide a status update when you can.  So far 9 million SAT has already been donated for completion of this video.

Foundation Members:
If you are interested in being part of the foundation, we are usually in the irc freenode #saturncoins
We need the community to move forward, take a little time to take part and voice your ideas here and in the chat.

POS client:
One of the issues Mintcoin has recently dealt with was people attacking the blockchain on the POW side since the diff went so low. To combat that they have removed the POW side of the coin and are 100% POS now. Something to consider as we are making the change to POS.

Kudo's:
Just wanted to share kudo's to all the folks behind this coin as it is a lot of work and somewhat stressful. Transparency should be hardcoded into anything we build so that issues can be resolved openly.
Bitcoines - Without your help, this coin would of died a painful death after being left on the side of the ditch by the original dev team.
Honeypot - You have been a great help poking and plotting us in the right direction.
Steady - You have helped keep the community informed and help to organize all of us.

I apologize if your name is not above, the entire community has come together to help this coin survive, so if you are left out know you are appreciated.

As always, I am around on irc or here. Please contact me if you have questions.

Activity: 336
OK. I'm done with step 1.  I've  just compiled  the new wallet which introduces the reduced total supply.
C'mon step 2, I'm waiting...
Activity: 77
Nethash has bumped up 70% since announcement, MintPal volume up 10x normal, Price up 2x.  Still at only 6 SAT.  Exciting times ahead.
This means you would have a lower coin cap than mint or ECC ?

Hmmm.

It will not even be close, Saturn will have much lower coin cap then both.  Hmmmmmmm.
Activity: 70
This means you would have a lower coin cap than mint or ECC ?

Hmmm.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey ! The switch to POS is... well............... a GREAT FUCKING IDEA !! I have all the original sats that I received from giveaways since day one butI would like to EARN more. Any bounties? Sorry to hear about the Dev Cry   (see below)

IN HOPES OF KILLING THE SUBVERSIVE MOVEMENT KNOWN AS "ALTCOINS" ...ALL DEVS OF ALL COINS HAVE BEEN BEAMED UP AND BANISHED TO THE PLANET "IXNAR"
So it would make sense from today's announcement that the Multi-Pool would go live after the PoS changeover next week.

Has testing been completed for the Mult-Pool? Would love to see x11, Sha256, Groestl and if you really wanna be awesome Blake256 included alongside Scrypt as mining options.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Congrats on the price spike at mintpal Smiley Dropping by to let you know that SAT is currently in the TOP5 at whattomine.com Come see for yourself!
Activity: 60
nice change dev...
Volume spiking, price shooting up on MintPal on Dev's announcement. About 40 - 50 buys in a row, walls falling fast.  This was what we have been waiting for.

Now 100+ Straight Buys, No Sells, Just imagine the excitement on the actual transition next week
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Thank you for all those good news !!!

one simple question, right now all my SAT are on Mintpal, is it safe to let them on it or should I transfer them to the new wallet ?

As a general rule of thumb it's usually best to keep coins in your own wallet unless you're trading with them. But for the wallet we released today, no such action is needed. All exchanges will be switching to the new wallet on their end.

By the time we start moving to the new PoS chain, you will first need to withdraw your coins to your private wallet before sending them to the Exodus address, since you will need to be able to use your private key to claim them on the new blockchain. However, this is not relevant yet right now.
Activity: 62
Thank you for all those good news !!!

one simple question, right now all my SAT are on Mintpal, is it safe to let them on it or should I transfer them to the new wallet ?

edit: what about the top 10 richest wallets ?
This is a big step ahead in the history of Saturncoin, but it is the first step of many. The current developments are merely securing a stable foundation for the future of Saturncoin and to protect the investments of our community: every Saturncoin holder will be glad they didn't settle for the moon and held tight for Saturn instead.

Over the next couple of days we will also publish more details about some new exciting developments and our roadmap.

As a famous astronaut once said:
"One small step for crypto, one giant leap for saturncoin".

Also love that last section, community needs to get excited about this, 4 BTC added to the bid on MintPal and a lot of buy orders processed right after the announcement was posted.  

Countdown for liftoff has began.
Pages:
Jump to: