Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 61. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
stuck on block 65907 here; what's up ? i bought a lot and i was considering buying some more but that smells quite bad  Tongue

Dedicated pool stuck on that block too. Wallet will not sync.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
stuck on block 65907 here; what's up ? i bought a lot and i was considering buying some more but that smells quite bad  Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i am buying! i expect a nice pump soon

Most SATs have been purchased at or above 6 satoshis levels, the development team is doing a good job in just 10 days and POS switching to a new version of the wallet with some improvements will be announced, also in AltOutlet be in 5 days because we are third in the ratings, thanks to the community every day is bigger.
In short, it appears that the price should start to rise soon.
regards

Was hoping to get a few more at 5-6 sat so it better not rise too fast. :-)~

Great jobs on the anti-ivory petitions. Saturncoin, the coin with a strong community and great causes.

Activity: 620

Most SATs have been purchased at or above 6 satoshis levels, the development team is doing a good job in just 10 days and POS switching to a new version of the wallet with some improvements will be announced, also in AltOutlet be in 5 days because we are third in the ratings, thanks to the community every day is bigger.
In short, it appears that the price should start to rise soon.
regards
Activity: 77
We have a new petition !!

One that is a little closer to our homes are maybe i should say its in our homes !!
This petition goes to John Donahoe, president and CEO of e-Bay Inc.

E-BAY is a worldwide auction site that supports the trading of ivory till the last stand.
My opinion is that a company like e-bay should be an example for the rest of the world. E-bay became a big organization because all the people supported them and helped them grow big. So now they should support the people in causes that we all care about causes like nature/wildlife/child labour... instead of supporting the trade of ivory.

There own e-bay foundation http://www.ebayinc.com/social-innovation/ebay-foundation is probably to busy with other causes and drinking coffee so i thought let me help them a little. Smiley

Here is the link to the petition : http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/John_Donahoe_president_and_CEO_of_eBay_Inc_John_Donahoe_president_CEO_ebay_We_call_on_you_so_we_can_stop_the_trading_of_/?ciLbFcb

The link down here is the man who can change this situation very quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=469946046471581&set=a.469946083138244.1073741828.469817749817744&type=1&theater

Regards

Activity: 784
any working pool yet ?
Activity: 620
Hello,

Today we started a new Facebook site called :   Ivory Trade Alert

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ivory-Trade-Alert/469817749817744?ref=hl

A few weeks ago i put a lot of messages on the Ruby Lane Facebook site about there Ivory business.
Today i looked again and was happy to see that most of the ivory was removed from there Facebook.
So after that i take a look at there WEBSITE and was surprised to see that the trading went up with 100 new ivory products. Smiley Stupid ....

Check the Facebook site for the story about Ruby Lane. Also feel free to leave a message on the Ruby Lane Facebook site Wink    

More of these dumb asses selling ivory will come later on our Ivory Trade Alert Facebook. If you know some other ivory dealers, please feel free to share it with the world.

Regards

Getupppp good job!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 77
Hello,

Today we started a new Facebook site called :   Ivory Trade Alert

A few weeks ago i put a lot of messages on the Ruby Lane Facebook site about there Ivory business.
Today i looked again and was happy to see that most of the ivory was removed from there Facebook.
So after that i take a look at there WEBSITE and was surprised to see that the trading went up with 100 new ivory products. Smiley Stupid ....

Check the Facebook site for the story about Ruby Lane. Also feel free to leave a message on the Ruby Lane Facebook site Wink    

More of these dumb asses selling ivory will come later on our Ivory Trade Alert Facebook. If you know some other ivory dealers, please feel free to share it with the world.

Regards

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

The First Saturncoin Multipool

http://sat.multipool.link

Fees: 1% shared to the top 10 richest Saturncoin Wallets and Pool Dev.
Donation Fees: (Voluntary) shared with a selected Charity.
Estimated Release: Immediately After the Saturncoin POS Update.

Very much looking forward to this . I will be mining here for sure.
Greetings,

Our emails are easy to find, and in case you didn't have it, its [email protected]

Yes, we were able to recover the most part. See my following post for a statement of what has happen.

Hi! It's only fair, after being so public about this, to also be equally public about the outcome.

Just the in same way and intensity  I was pissed, I am now happy again - you have made an incredible work in restoring/recovering what was possible.

For that, you have my support and hash power - any coin I mine and that you have a pool for, yours is pool 0 in my miners.

We are pleased to hear your issues with those pools have been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 294
Greetings,

Our emails are easy to find, and in case you didn't have it, its [email protected]

Yes, we were able to recover the most part. See my following post for a statement of what has happen.

Hi! It's only fair, after being so public about this, to also be equally public about the outcome.

Just the in same way and intensity  I was pissed, I am now happy again - you have made an incredible work in restoring/recovering what was possible.

For that, you have my support and hash power - any coin I mine and that you have a pool for, yours is pool 0 in my miners.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

STATEMENT FROM SUCHPOOL.PW ABOUT DATABASES ISSUES ON 2014-04-19

Dear users,

Today we have had a quite noticeable interruption in our services.

Please take a look at the statement we posted online, detailing the situation and what has been done to ensure the smallest loss possible.

http://suchpool.pw/docs/statementdb.pdf

If you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected] (Make sure to mention which pool it is about, your username, your deposit address) We will verify and credit what has to be credited if applicable.

Thanks for mining with us!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Greetings,

Please contact Bitcoines and he will get back to you on how to proceed. Rest assured, we will have these issues resolved one way or another.

Thank you for the info, I will PM him
hey, Suchpoool OPs, in case you-re monitoring this>

I AM PISSED AT YOU!  Angry

That shit from QBC really messed up / the saturncoin doesn't recognize my user (been mining there at least 4 days in a row) and my 14k+ coins that were there are gone?

What are you doing to recover what was lost??

I would send a support email too, but that requires a registration - something I had until 12:00 AM UTC today  Angry

I understand the issues, but I want my coin back, please PM if you're willing to do something about it and some instructions, will you? .

I am sorry to hear about those difficulties. I am not in charge of pools but I can tell you how to go on from here.

Please contact Bitcoines and he will get back to you on how to proceed. Rest assured, we will have these issues resolved one way or another.

hey, Suchpoool OPs, in case you-re monitoring this>

I AM PISSED AT YOU!  Angry

That shit from QBC really messed up / the saturncoin doesn't recognize my user (been mining there at least 4 days in a row) and my 14k+ coins that were there are gone?

What are you doing to recover what was lost??

I would send a support email too, but that requires a registration - something I had until 12:00 AM UTC today  Angry

I understand the issues, but I want my coin back, please PM if you're willing to do something about it and some instructions, will you? .
Think you guys can beat Fluttercoin to an open and functioning multipool?

Now there's an idea Smiley
Activity: 728
Think you guys can beat Fluttercoin to an open and functioning multipool?
Activity: 592
Hello, I saw on coinmarketcap.com when you click on "saturncoin" the website is saturncoin.net but it seems to be an old website and not updated, instead of saturncoinfoundation.org

We will look into it Smiley

just sent them a message asking for an update of the link to the www.saturncoinfoundation.org
Pages:
Jump to: