Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 73. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
Activity: 592
i will start to work in a saturncoin presentation for investors, post back with the job done soon, at least while moviejump answers bob131313 questions to make the vid.
Here is a Quick promo vid to use I did.I will do more when an idea is mounted donate and I will  make a really nice one.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tflzb6fhmof9esh/satcoin%20720.mp4

satcoin video donation --- SPFe6WqPufvbAmhNfoYgfHToFayFLrPpmz

What is your target donation amount for a complete video outlining the coin, the community and the future goals?

Sounds like a great idea to create a promotional video, but I understand that donations should go through the account that you control in the foundation
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Friends, let me repeat.
For the active development of " Saturn " we need a presentations. My negotiations with investors come to a standstill due to the lack of a video presentation.

I am reviewing the source and looking at the previous thread. Attempting to pick the gems out of all the fud. Saturncoin history will be said to of started as nothing more then a pump and dump from the devs, but the community has shown that in the future, coins are not abandoned at the whim of the devs that were only in it for profit. We welcome your help and support to get this coin moving to where it should be. We have 6 billion of a max of 15 billion currently on the market. ( Need to verify the max coins and the effect it will have on coin supply)
As we educate the community, join other responsible coin teams and move crypto forward, your rewards will be clear. For the investors that just want a quick buck based on a 1-2 satoshi value, they are welcome to help us find good causes to support. They are welcome to find another coin to molest. This one is for those that are interested in seeing it succeed.

//end rant.
Here is a Quick promo vid to use I did.I will do more when an idea is mounted donate and I will  make a really nice one.

What is your target donation amount for a complete video outlining the coin, the community and the future goals?

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
Friends, let me repeat.
For the active development of " Saturn " we need a presentations. My negotiations with investors come to a standstill due to the lack of a video presentation.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

If the chinese news about NOT banning bitcoin is to be believed, we are on the up swing for BTC prices.

It's good to see ALL the pieces falling into place so quickly. It's as if bitcoines return triggered something Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The 'whales' are involved.
The bitcoin drop just slowed down things.
Activity: 70
I think we can control the market together. Why not removing your 2 satoshi sell orders ?

Or maybe coordinate an attack

Yep. We need to impress the whales to motivate them to get involved in saturncoin Smiley
donate 1.000.000  txid: f1cbda765f5f8c3acd72aa46ce96f325b51deee5a22b88bd9e60e67a3b3fa425

My vote for bitcoines bob131313 as webmaster and treasurer.

I can not vote for your wallet, because I made the donation directly from Mintpal.

Votes recorded. Any reason why you are not running a client? Storing in an exchange is nice and convenient, but don't want your funds to get goxed.

Most of my SATs are stored in the wallet and cold, but that I did specifically grant from Mintpal. Successive grants (if they remember) bring them from the wallet.
Greetings.
donate 1.000.000  txid: f1cbda765f5f8c3acd72aa46ce96f325b51deee5a22b88bd9e60e67a3b3fa425

I can not vote for your wallet, because I made the donation directly from Mintpal.

Votes recorded. Any reason why you are not running a client? Storing in an exchange is nice and convenient, but don't want your funds to get goxed.
I think we can control the market together. Why not removing your 2 satoshi sell orders ?

Or maybe coordinate an attack
Also: i would like to join saturncoin foundation as the website mannager (i am doing it for now but if you vote for anyone else to mannage it the person with more votes can get it as well) i like working with sites and can update it when required.

Spelling police alert!

Just playing, but man, double check your shit and try to be somewhat professional.
Keep in mind that crypto is a world community. Not everyone has English as a first language. ;-)

+1 Smiley
Portice be tolerant with mates

Also: i would like to join saturncoin foundation as the website mannager (i am doing it for now but if you vote for anyone else to mannage it the person with more votes can get it as well) i like working with sites and can update it when required.

Spelling police alert!

Just playing, but man, double check your shit and try to be somewhat professional.

i will try better, english is not my first language ^^ you made me remember http://youtu.be/IBH97ma9YiI#aid=P-J6bVx-3xY  Cheesy great song!

my point is, i would like to be a Foundation Member as the site webmaster Smiley please consider me in your votes

ets catala!!!!
Activity: 592

Spelling police alert!

i will try better, english is not my first language ^^ you made me remember http://youtu.be/IBH97ma9YiI#aid=P-J6bVx-3xY  Cheesy great song!

my point is, i would like to be a Foundation Member as the site webmaster Smiley please consider me in your votes

Spelling police alert!

Keep in mind that crypto is a world community. Not everyone has English as a first language. ;-)
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

Spelling police alert!

Pages:
Jump to: