Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 72. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Agreed, transparency is one of the key elements.

btw i added the cause you requested as well and signed the petition, http://saturncoinfoundation.org/causes/20-protect-sumatra-s-rainforest

i ll work on the saturncoin presentation (hope to have it for monday or tuesday) and will speak with a friend that makes movie animations to tell her about saturncoin, if moviejump does not answer or does not have time to do the video maybe we could invite her

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Why delete such comments and keep only realistic optimists? SAT has great portencial, but we need to do something. I keep mining for SAT, and you?

I agree, we need to keep the constructive negative comments as they add value to the community. SAT has a long way to go before it becomes something on it's own.
Activity: 620
Why delete such comments and keep only realistic optimists? SAT has great portencial, but we need to do something.

Now the algorithm of copycat currency faces reshuffle, if you really want to do, I hope you have some innovation, LTC can now have the price, he is a reason. Of course, now more than ever, the environment changed, become more difficult to survive, want to survive must have the innovation, so that it will not only be washed out. Smiley

I keep some LTCs, VTCS TBTs and until recently also had Doges (the snapped at 00000138, I worried too much) and now want to get into other currency but without much liquidity as DOGE.
SAT meets expectations I look for in a coin.
We have lots of work to do.

Here is my foundation post:
I would like to join the Saturncoin foundation  I am great at organizing folks and getting things done. I feel we can move towards the mission of this coin which is to help the community. Saturn's moon has recently been found to support life/water, perhaps in the future Saturncoin will be seen as a great resource for humanity. ( insert to the moon joke here)

The foundation will help to show that any coin with a good dev team, good foundation and honest support of the community is key.

I will help the foundation be transparent in everything we do and address any issues that arise with the community.

Disclaimer: I hold a bit of Saturncoin and about 50 other alts. :-)~

Welcome and thanks for helping the foundation !!

I see that you want to join as treasurer that's nice but its also a responsible job.
Maybe you can tell something more about yourself so we know who we are giving the money.

Been into alts and such for a couple of years now. Have a good history on the forum.  I do agree it is a responsible job, and my first act as treasurer will be to add checks in place so that coins are not spent without the full foundation board vote.  
As for trustworthiness. I would recommend you do not trust any of us fuks here in the crypto world as we all have our own agenda first.  I have always been open with my thoughts on this matter and hope to educated all of the new folks joining our markets. Feel free to review my post history, it pretty much speaks for itself.
 As for why I am here helping. I have a vested interest to see the coin succeed and grow tired of devs do the pump n dumps. Joke coins are one thing, but selling a coin as a real deal and then scamming sucks.
The community joining forces can help to weed out these things and grow a strong community.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Why delete such comments and keep only realistic optimists? SAT has great portencial, but we need to do something. I keep mining for SAT, and you?
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
Now the algorithm of copycat currency faces reshuffle, if you really want to do, I hope you have some innovation, LTC can now have the price, he is a reason. Of course, now more than ever, the environment changed, become more difficult to survive, want to survive must have the innovation, so that it will not only be washed out. Smiley
Support Cryptsy going shopping, (I said a few days it would invest in this currency if it has started doing something well done), I'll be happy to buy something more than 500,000,000 SATs on 1 satoshi and keep cold until Christmas.
sorry no traductor...

200 satoshi is being too optimistic (hope I'm wrong), I think its real value if things are done right satoshis be around 50.
Saturncoin should take in people who are looking to invest after the great BC rise Smiley

Reduction of the box in 2 days, the community is moving, only 9 of Cryptsy TBTs stop us. Support will go shopping soon.

Foundation activities expanding, with more projects and integrations on the way. Block halving in 2 days. Market conditions favorable. Possibly technical improvements and more dev surprises this coming week.

Saturn coin should reach its rightful value of over 200 satoshi.

200 satoshi es ser demasiado optimista (ojalá me equivoque), yo creo que su valor real si las cosas se hacen bien rondará los 50 satoshis.
Saturncoin should take in people who are looking to invest after the great BC rise Smiley

Reduction of the box in 2 days, the community is moving, only 9 of Cryptsy TBTs stop us. Support will go shopping soon.

Foundation activities expanding, with more projects and integrations on the way. Block halving in 2 days. Market conditions favorable. Possibly technical improvements and more dev surprises this coming week.

Saturn coin should reach its rightful value of over 200 satoshi.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Above all, I hope that the views of everyone who wants to speak on this forum, whether they are positive or if they are, the different points of view and discuss them, will be good for all are respected.
Only 2 BTC buy orders left on Cryptsy at 1 satoshi. LTC market soon?

The worst mistake the DEVs SAT, was putting it in Cryptsy.
Absolutely NO currency entering Cryptsy up in the first two months of its entry, except blackcoin BC, that have been smart enough to keep it on the market in Mintpal (81.64% vs 12.88%).
Of course the risk that there LTC pass market.
Another mistake was not caring enough to the community and not have designed a credible plan development.
But that seems to be changing lately and it seems that there are moves in the right direction, hopefully it does not spread discouragement and together we can save the currency.
Also makes me feel good to collaborate on the various factors that are being promoted since saturncoin foundation I'm happy to do my part.
This coin, backed by an official foundation and with real world causes and integrations, has a great deal of potential. It's all about how hard supporters are willing to raise and improve a coin that makes a crypto valuable.

We should see a good rise in the following days.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
The Tanzania cause its also still running...

Like/share are Donate also there are some goods that they can use.. And you can find more information and links about the causes on there facebook site.

https://www.facebook.com/RaabiasWWR?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/pages/STOP-THE-SERENGETI-HIGHWAY/125601617471610?fref=ts

This week i read about the Howard Buffett Foundation who is helping a lot in the fight against the poaching. During his last visit in march they give away two helicopters to be used for anti-poaching.  Smiley also money for training en anti-poaching troops.
Here you can read the whole article..  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=738903792808053&set=a.125680667463705.14344.125601617471610&type=1&relevant_count=1
http://othmanmichuzi.blogspot.nl/2014/04/us-billionaire-joins-anti-poaching.html

Activity: 592
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441760.20  Where did the "50" billion coins?                                                                                                              We will not have problems in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: