Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SATO - Satoshi coin - page 2. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
Good luck.
I like your project
Activity: 13
September 11, 2018, 11:55:17 AM
Hi DEVs. the team of this plan is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
Thank you guys for a useful discussion.
I wish the SATO success!
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
One could argue that Bitcoin is a DApp that uses smart contracts and a blockchain to settle financial contracts.
I agree with you that Bitcoin is a DApp generally
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
September 11, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
Hi,
I have not been here for a long time.
I see here are discussing serious questions.
Maybe I could help you with something
Hi colleague
What is Dapp and how is it related to the SATO  project?

A DApp, or Decentralized Application, is a software program that runs on a “distributed and decentralized” peer-to-peer network like Ethereum’s network
In general, this is a lot of computers?

A DApp can do anything a regular app can do, but notably it also has the qualities of  being “distributed and decentralized” (essentially meaning it is hosted on many computers and not controlled by any single entity).
bitcoin ether use this?
Many different networks run DApps including for example TRON and NEO.
And what about bitcoin?
One could argue that Bitcoin is a DApp that uses smart contracts and a blockchain to settle financial contracts.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
September 11, 2018, 11:27:46 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague

A DApp, or Decentralized Application, is a software program that runs on a “distributed and decentralized” peer-to-peer network like Ethereum’s network

A DApp can do anything a regular app can do, but notably it also has the qualities of  being “distributed and decentralized” (essentially meaning it is hosted on many computers and not controlled by any single entity).
bitcoin ether use this?
And what about bitcoin?
September 11, 2018, 11:26:54 AM
bitcoin ether use this?
Like with Bitcoin being an decentralized application that can be used for trustless financial contracts that not subject to the whim of a single entity, Ethereum and other such platforms allow for types of trustless applications beyond financial ones.
Dapp should be automated to ensure anonymity?
Ideally a DApp should be open source and not require a centralized party to manage it (although in practice everything from the BAT token to CryptoKitties ends up having a central team working on it and some aspects that aren’t fully autonomous).
Activity: 25
September 11, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their КYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
September 11, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague

bitcoin ether use this?
September 11, 2018, 11:13:02 AM
bitcoin ether use this?
Like with Bitcoin being an decentralized application that can be used for trustless financial contracts that not subject to the whim of a single entity, Ethereum and other such platforms allow for types of trustless applications beyond financial ones.
Dapp should be automated to ensure anonymity?
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 11:11:41 AM
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 11, 2018, 11:08:40 AM
I thought this would be a great project, but very many projects with the same concept, how are you to attract investors more join on your project? will there be a prize for the event and also the gifts?
September 11, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague

So in simple terms, it is like any other software application (App) but instead of being hosted on a single personal computer or on a company’s centralized servers somewhere, it is hosted on many computers across the world and its data is recorded on a public blockchain.

I'd like to add  that the potential of DApps is theoretically vast, but the technology is still in its infancy.
September 11, 2018, 11:01:19 AM
bitcoin ether use this?
September 11, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague

bitcoin ether use this?
September 11, 2018, 10:45:54 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague

brand new
Activity: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
September 11, 2018, 10:41:40 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague

So in simple terms, it is like any other software application (App) but instead of being hosted on a single personal computer or on a company’s centralized servers somewhere, it is hosted on many computers across the world and its data is recorded on a public blockchain.
September 11, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague

Pages:
Jump to: